What happend to the wallet?

JesterDev

What happened to the wallet?
April 21st, 2008
1:31PM MDT +6:00
Pueblo, Co, USA
38N 15'16" 104W 36'31"
Regiomontanus

I am starting fresh with Horary and need some help here.

My wife's boss lost her wallet - actually she thinks it was stolen. She went out the night before to her bar (she owns a bar on the side) and went straight home. Normally she stops by the store in the morning on the way to work to buy some coffee but this time she did not so she does not now when it became missing. Sometime from Monday night to Tuesday around 12 noon. She found it to be missing while in her office. she told me she has no office at the bar, and there was only one employee that night and the employee says that she did not pick up the wallet. What's interesting is that my wife and a few others think is that it might have been one of her two step sons - which I thought was represented by Moon in the 4th but after some help on another forum I see that the 11th house (5th from the 7th) represents them.

I still say it is not stolen but misplaced. Then again there are arguments to suggest that someone else has the wallet - Part of fortune in the 7th.

I'm doing my best to read "Horary Plain and simple" for the second time and interpret this chart at the same time. So far it's not working. It's been so long since I've had an interest but this is a good learning experience for me!

Last edited:

archergirl

Hi there,

Did your wife's boss ask you to do a horary, or are you doing it 'voluntarily' for her, to help her find it? That will change the houses you use, as you know.

Your wife's boss is represented by the 4th house if this is a turned chart; in which case, the Moon being in the 4th is a fairly strong indication that the wallet is still 'with her' somehow.

I'll run a chart and have a look, using the 4th to signify her instead of the 1st.

Cheers,
AG:)

JesterDev

My wife asked me to do the chart for her boss. I forgot about derived houses. This does change quite a few things. I was just reading last night about Saturn being RX in the 1st house being a really bad indication, so I guess that is out the door. Kind of a relief actually.

That's why I ask for help! I would have gotten this all wrong.

Last edited:

JesterDev

Just curious here. Wouldn't my wife's boss be represented by the 10th house? If that's the case then it puts the 4th house at the Asc using derived houses. Perhaps I'm doing this wrong..

10 + 4 - 1 = 13
13 - 12 = 1

This would mean that moon is now in the 7th house. I don't want to point fingers but perhaps her husband has something to do with all this? That is if I have gotten this right.

Saturn in RX is not a good sign either. Maybe she will never get the wallet back, or there will be some long drawn out delay in the matter? Saturn trine the Sun.. Perhaps this will lighten the load of Saturn?

Someone please throw me a bone here. I'm doing my best with what little time I've had lately and feel like I'm getting nowhere and I am rather confused at the moment. If someone could even give me a general direction to head I could most likely manage from there.

Last edited:

fensi88

Your wife's boss is represented with radical 4 house, and her wallet is represented with radical 5 house and ruler Ju on cusp of radical 6 house, so we count it as in radical 6 house, her turned 3 house. POf is in her turned 4 house.
Ju in Cap in 3 house means to look at: . in dark corners near the ground, low, dark places, near boundaries. In the car, busses, taxis or garage. In wardrobe. In a desk or where letters or books are kept. At a store or market and stairway.
DIRECTION: North by West
According to POF she must be looking near plumbing, kitchens, bathroom, fountains, near water of any kind. In a safe, secure place. Any place food is stored. Restaurants.
DIRECTION: West
She will find it, there are few testimonies for this!