I'm a strange rut

So this my chart.

A bit why I'm posting this:

* I'm in a bit of a rut. All my life -- and I don't mean this in a braggy way -- people have been telling me that my life is going to be amazing as soon as I get to university. I was going to learn and expand my mind and make some sort of mark on the world. This has not happened. I feel, well, stupid for not living up to these expectations. Maybe they were wrong about me all along, you know? Is there something in my chart that gives this implication? That maybe I was smart enough for the schooling I've had, but I'm not quite fit for university studies? I think I read somewhere that gemini is the "lower" sign of air, but I can't remember where (and it might be wrong).

* I've also wondered what kind of work I'm suited for. With the aspects that comes into contact with MC, I was thinking something artistic perhaps? I've taken up painting, and I love it. Is this something I could actually could make some money off? :) It's not what I've gone to university for, just something that got a hold of me.

* This is a bit weird, and I don't know if this is something you can look for in a chart, but do I have the aspects of a "mean" person? I've been wondering for a while if this is the way I present to others, a "vibe" of sorts.

Thank you to anyone reading this.

Attachments

• my chart.jpg
    my chart.jpg
    117.6 KB · Views: 42

Jadi

* I'm in a bit of a rut. All my life -- and I don't mean this in a braggy way -- people have been telling me that my life is going to be amazing as soon as I get to university. I was going to learn and expand my mind and make some sort of mark on the world. This has not happened. I feel, well, stupid for not living up to these expectations. Maybe they were wrong about me all along, you know? Is there something in my chart that gives this implication? That maybe I was smart enough for the schooling I've had, but I'm not quite fit for university studies? I think I read somewhere that gemini is the "lower" sign of air, but I can't remember where (and it might be wrong).
Neptune RX in the seventh opposing both the third and second lords Sun and Moon? Yes, it's safe to presume others have been boasting your self-confidence :biggrin:
However, your Sun is in the 29th degree, which is know as the anaretic degree. This does not mean your Sun is lazy, but rather tired, it has not enough energy to fulfill all those expectations put on you by Neptune/others. Also doesn't mean you won't be fit for academia, but there might be a lack of self-motivation.
* I've also wondered what kind of work I'm suited for. With the aspects that comes into contact with MC, I was thinking something artistic perhaps? I've taken up painting, and I love it. Is this something I could actually could make some money off? It's not what I've gone to university for, just something that got a hold of me.
The ruler of your midheaven is in the fifth house of creativity. It's exalted there actually, that's a very good position, especially with Saturn. Saturn is also a co-ruler of Aquarius, which is your original ninth house from the ascendant. You could do well in teaching art, creative therapy, etc.
* This is a bit weird, and I don't know if this is something you can look for in a chart, but do I have the aspects of a "mean" person? I've been wondering for a while if this is the way I present to others, a "vibe" of sorts.
Are you a blabbermouth? In that case you might want to think things through before you open your mouth, but aside from that I don't see any malicious intent. Also be aware of projecting things onto others and be cautious with self-righteousness. That combination Chiron/Venus in the 11th is inconjunct Neptune, so you might have trouble understanding other people.

Last edited:
Thank you so much for replying, and I'm sorry for my late reply (the mentioned university is kicking my behind).

However, your Sun is in the 29th degree, which is know as the anaretic degree. This does not mean your Sun is lazy, but rather tired, it has not enough energy to fulfill all those expectations put on you by Neptune/others. Also doesn't mean you won't be fit for academia, but there might be a lack of self-motivation.

I didn't even know this was a thing! I will read up on anaretic degrees, because I would love to actually be able to self-motivate better. Your reading was spot on, I think.

The ruler of your midheaven is in the fifth house of creativity. It's exalted there actually, that's a very good position, especially with Saturn. Saturn is also a co-ruler of Aquarius, which is your original ninth house from the ascendant. You could do well in teaching art, creative therapy, etc.

Great news! :biggrin: Is there some aspects to look out for, sucess-wise? From what I can tell, my Jupiter square MC might be holding me back from becoming a famous artist...

Are you a blabbermouth? In that case you might want to think things through before you open your mouth, but aside from that I don't see any malicious intent. Also be aware of projecting things onto others and be cautious with self-righteousness. That combination Chiron/Venus in the 11th is inconjunct Neptune, so you might have trouble understanding other people.

I'm actually not! I guess you're thinking about all the gemini-aspects. No, but I think I might be self-righteouss at times (and I will remember your advice). We were given evaluations in a course, and I was described as "intense". I guess I thought that was a kinder description for "mean" -- but maybe that was my chiron/venus - inconjunct neptune!

Thank you, again, for your reply. I am truly amazed of all the leaps you are able to make in your analysis, it seems like such a fun way of doing a reading (my very first!). I hope I can get on your level soon! :biggrin:

Jadi

Thank you so much for replying, and I'm sorry for my late reply (the mentioned university is kicking my behind).

I didn't even know this was a thing! I will read up on anaretic degrees, because I would love to actually be able to self-motivate better. Your reading was spot on, I think.
Well, at some point you're going to have to make a decision, do you choose your own path or are you always going to be influenced by the opinions of others or your family? There are strong indicators of being too susceptible to social pressure.
Great news! :biggrin: Is there some aspects to look out for, sucess-wise?
Looking at the lords/rulers of your MC/10th/9th, I see they are all intercepted. That means that HARD WORK, the development the planets indicate will by no mean come easily. No doubt you're a very hard worker and you have the discipline to succeed(Mars conjunct Saturn in the appropriate house). Mars/Saturn also trines your ascendant lord Mercury.
From what I can tell, my Jupiter square MC might be holding me back from becoming a famous artist...
Jupiter is your seventh lord and at 0 degrees. If you really want this, you're going to have to disregard the opinions of those around you.
I'm actually not! I guess you're thinking about all the gemini-aspects.
My mom's a triple Gemini, so forgive me my prejudice :tongue:
No, but I think I might be self-righteouss at times (and I will remember your advice). We were given evaluations in a course, and I was described as "intense". I guess I thought that was a kinder description for "mean" -- but maybe that was my chiron/venus - inconjunct neptune!
Pluto is trining your Moon/Sun, might also have something to do with that. Besides that, having both the Sun and the Moon in the first house? You're going to come across as very direct. Seeing your Mercury is above the ascendant/12th, the way you appear to others and the way you think you appear might be different.
Thank you, again, for your reply. I am truly amazed of all the leaps you are able to make in your analysis, it seems like such a fun way of doing a reading (my very first!). I hope I can get on your level soon! :biggrin:
You're very welcome :smile:

Last edited: