Presidential elections USA 2016---- Hillary Clinton vs Donald Trump

muchacho

I'd say the fact that HRC lost the election supports the 8am birth time. On Nov 8 2016 she was running Su-Me-Ju Dasha. Natal Sun and Mercury are both in the 12th house, Jupiter in 1st but with Ketu, i.e. a rather unlucky combination. Currently she's running Su-Ve-Ra Dasha which is even more challenging since Venus is her 12th lord.

On election day DJT was running Ju-Sa-Me Dasha. Natal Sun in 2nd and Saturn in 12th. With natal Mercury as 11th lord in 11th that's especially fortunate in terms of public support. Currently he's starting Ju-Sa-Ma Dasha with natal Mars as 4th and 9th lord (Yogakaraka) in 1st which is quite fortunate in general, but especially in terms of getting things done.

RishiRahul

I'd say the fact that HRC lost the election supports the 8am birth time. On Nov 8 2016 she was running Su-Me-Ju Dasha. Natal Sun and Mercury are both in the 12th house, Jupiter in 1st but with Ketu, i.e. a rather unlucky combination. Currently she's running Su-Ve-Ra Dasha which is even more challenging since Venus is her 12th lord.

On election day DJT was running Ju-Sa-Me Dasha. Natal Sun in 2nd and Saturn in 12th. With natal Mercury as 11th lord in 11th that's especially fortunate in terms of public support. Currently he's starting Ju-Sa-Ma Dasha with natal Mars as 4th and 9th lord (Yogakaraka) in 1st which is quite fortunate in general, but especially in terms of getting things done.

For HRC, if Jupiter with Ketu in the first house is an unlucky combination in the natal chart...... how did she become the presidents wife; the first lady for few years, and successful politician of fame? A point to ponder.

Her chart and life is one who is far above mediocrity; actually very succesful.

RishiRahul

muchacho

For HRC, if Jupiter with Ketu in the first house is an unlucky combination in the natal chart...... how did she become the presidents wife; the first lady for few years, and successful politician of fame? A point to ponder.

Her chart and life is one who is far above mediocrity; actually very succesful.

RishiRahul
Traditionally, Ketu is the worst of the malefics. And her Jupiter is already weak.

RishiRahul

Traditionally, Ketu is the worst of the malefics. And her Jupiter is already weak.

If the birth time of HRC is supported; which results in Jupiter Ketu conjunction in ascendant; which is weak, then how did her chart get so much strength?

...Unless either the birthdata is wrong or the way of interpreting is wrong?

RishiRahul

JUPITERASC

If the birth time of HRC is supported; which results in Jupiter Ketu conjunction in ascendant; which is weak, then how did her chart get so much strength?

RishiRahul
HRC "strength" was being wife of ex-president Bill Clinton
but then HRC associated with scandalous acts of husband ex-president Bill Clinton
:smile:
so 7th house provides answer

muchacho

RishiRahul
Not sure what a 'strong chart' is supposed to mean. Can you explain?

RishiRahul

Hillary Clinton
October 16 1947, 9:04:29, (GMT-5:51), 41°59’13”N, 87°40’40”W,
Chicago, Illinois, U.S.

Hello,

Given her life details, birth on the date mentioned by you is not possible.
The are may dates circulating on the net; and the many astrologers try the 'fitting in' policy to prove them.

RishiRahul

RishiRahul

HRC "strength" was being wife of ex-president Bill Clinton
but then HRC associated with scandalous acts of husband ex-president Bill Clinton
:smile:
so 7th house provides answer

Hello,

Morality in Kaliyuga is not a dependable/safe yardstick for confirming charts.

RishiRahul

mathur_dinesh

Astrodatabank has the following to say with regard to Hillary’s birth time:

“Celeste Longacre quotes her for 8 PM. Kt Boehrer writes (ACT online 11/2000), " I can confirm the 8:00 PM data. I have used this data for years (since before Bill became the presidential candidate the first time) and I received it from a very dear friend and good client who knew them well whose identity I cannot reveal."
(Jaume Martín, editor Rev. Astr. MERCURIO-3 (Spain) quotes recently deceased Swiss astrologer Alexander Marr for a rectified time of 7:58 PM CST.)
However Eileen Applegate quotes an article from the Chicago Sun Times stating, "Her mother went into Edgewater hospital after midnight and Hillary was born early on the morning of October 26th."
In an article in "Horoscope" magazine, November 1998, by Frances C. McEvoy: "Mother states in article to 'Chicago Sun Times' in 1992 that Hillary was "born in time for breakfast."
Basil Fearrington relates in January 2001, "A musician friend of mine played in the Democratic fund raiser for Al Gore in Manhattan this past summer. Afterwards he got a chance to talk to Hillary. Knowing my on-going love affair with astrological data (he is a student of mine), he asked Hillary what time she was born. Her exact words were, " I know it was very close to 8 AM, 4-5 minutes before or after."
Webuser Cmatr@aol.com writes that she was born in Park Ridge, IL. Pasmanabh rectifies to 10:45 AM, sidereal, submitted to AstroDatabank 7/2001. Alice Mason called on January 16, 2003 to report that she had talked to the Clinton Democratic Office in NY and was told by a helpful associate (who wished to remain nameless) that Hillary Clinton was born at a recorded 8:02 AM………..
The AstroDatabank website comments on her chart include an unverified claim from Zayin Cohen claiming to be quoting from birth certificate saying "I can say that I have the correct Birth Time. 26 OCT 1947 2:18 AM Chicago,IL." A poster on Noel Tyl's website gives a rectified time of 01.29.37 AM………………..”

The date of birth has been given as: 26 October 1947

Therefore the birth data has been rated a very low DD.

Last edited:
October 16? :andy:

There is a True Birth and a Real (a synonym for fraudulent illusions). God said to the prophets: "I reliably hid the birth of man from uninitiated eyes." 'Uninitiated eyes' is an allegory of the presupposing mind, because he has such a nature to assume. to put forward hypotheses, and the truth is given to a person when he becomes a man from a demon and can distinguish between good and evil, truth and deception. Read less literature written by ignorant people. After all, who writes in this world? Only one who wants to become rich and become famous. It is a world of war and deception. The war from the fact that we are all different and deception from the mind arises. The cleverer you are, the more stupid. Not a true perception of truth, which the mind cannot do. And man is enlightenment in the Spirit, and the highest astral. These are siddhi, which are not the sacramental of the anti-world, but the boundary of death, a trait that needs to be crossed. Here are the ascetics of India and cannot cross this line, they are after all discovering the human species, that means that the children are on the verge of transition. But not gained experience. If you were not given the allegory of monkey Hanuman, there would be a different level of development. After all, the demigod Rama is also an allegory written by God for you? He fights the demons of Ceylon, which means that God shows you Indians who lives in the north, and who is in the South of India? Learn to think respected. Real birth. This is a trap for astrologers from the mind. If you knew that there are 9 Ayanamsha, for each of the planets separate and would read the sutras of Dash, you could make sure that astrology was written by the gods in the beginning of the creation for all the worlds, for reading the destinies of the existing ones always.

Hello,

Given her life details, birth on the date mentioned by you is not possible.
The are may dates circulating on the net; and the many astrologers try the 'fitting in' policy to prove them.

RishiRahul

"Bad eggs are disturbed to a bad dancer." So in astrology. Only in astrology should be human thinking, and not assuming the mind of the animal. Sorry for each other, but this embodiment will not please you as well as the subsequent successes in the knowledge of astrology. Probably already old ....... , and still you continue to deceive people with your assumption of an ignorant mind? And are not you ashamed of the old, knowing that the consequences can be deplorable? You see, RickshawRahul, 'fools carry water'. Sisyphean labor for the mind is useful by repetition; it pushes into the corner with despair and forces you to make an effort to get out of it making you at least start thinking. Good luck to you friend.

Do not take offense at me RickshawRahul, because only fools carry water? This is the allegory of the bear on a bicycle, which is taught to whip and carrot. so that he only learned to ride a bicycle. We also teach our children, therefore, because people are demons and other Spirits who cannot think, but a man in this world is a godsend. After all, if the mind is deprived of the gift of thought, then all animals? And animals are called demons? So we set them up for joy without knowing that they are your younger brothers in development. And the mind takes offense from its Ego of ignorance. Here there is a vicious circle and it needs to be broken in the cycle of Soul's rebirths. So you have invented the laws of communication on forums such fools who, like the mind cannot accept the truth. Criticism is a great force that transforms the mind in time and accelerates its degeneration on the transition to wisdom.

RishiRahul

RishiRahul

Let me get to exactly what I was trying to say about HRC..

I follow her birthtime as 8.02 am on 26 Oct 1947.

This time places natal jupiter in the second house with Ketu........ showing a strong Jupiter (placed at the nodal axis), as her palm also photos reveal Jupiter's strength.
Ketu's downside being issues with finance and less attachment to money.

N.B: even a rich person may not be attached to money........ The understanding of 'enough'.

Her palm photos attached reveals a strong Jupiter, confirming my conviction (certanly upiter is not weak or even mediocre at the palm).

Of course I am not following Raman ayanamsa.

Attachments

• maxresdefault.jpg
    maxresdefault.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 46
Last edited:
The amendment of Lahiri and Raman in the trash can and dump, as well as others, which are similar to them. Because your astrology is Indian, not Vedic, you have spoiled everything with your mind, what the demigods gave you when Hanuman assimilated and removed the human race from demons. Yes, apparently not enough time, or early completed this process. It was necessary instead of 21 generations, 62 generations to assimilate. This instead of 1000 years - 3000 years is obtained, and even then this is not enough. After all, the code of fate cannot be broken. What is spelled out in fate is not discussed by the animal species, but blindly performed. We are all puppets, but the difference is that I already understand what fate is, and you Rahul are still far from the concept of these sacral knowledge.
Still decide on the concept of what birth is and when it happens. And only one Wimsottari Dasa was with the ancients, the other is the fruit of the false imagination of your mind. It's already driven your mistakes and thinks that you have already come to the gods to be determined? This process is long and takes 4,320,000,000 years of our earthly perception of time. You also wrote in the Vedas that the Earth exists here such a time? It is an allegory of your cycles of reincarnation to leave this madhouse and go back home to the world of the Gods healthy. But while you are still very sick, you need to give up astrology. You will not understand Rahul anyway, for this you need a sober head and not the primary one, but the last stage of development of the Aryan race.

muchacho

HRC is an accomplished woman, besides the accomplishment of being the first lady for many years and secretary of State.
She has a pretty successful political career too, ongoing.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hillary_Clinton

Thus I called it a strong chart; rather she falls in the category of possessing a strong chart.

RishiRahul
Did I say anything to the contrary? Somehow we keep talking past each other. I posted a short Dasha analysis, not a general natal chart analysis. And based on the Dashas she is currently running, she has to deal with mainly 12th house topics. That's all I was saying. In terms of career, those challenges can be career ending.