All planets in top half of chart and 12th house stellium, help putting it together

Hi! You don't need to read the paragraphs below obviously unless you want more background information, I just wanted it to be there to make things easier.

I need some help putting a few things together in my chart. I wrote up a whole thing and it got deleted, so hopefully I remember everything. I've been going through a hard time recently; I was disowned by my dad and his family after standing up to him about abuse, they now refuse to pay or help pay for college, I don't actually like the college I'm at, and just a lot of generally unpleasant things. I'm not hopeless about the future though, I just feel like I'm missing something on how to move forward and get what I want out of life if that makes sense. I feel like it's right in front of me, but I just can't see it or get my hands on it. I'm not unfamiliar with astrology, but there are parts of my chart that I feel mean something, but I can't really put it together well. Also, I know that my birth time is correct, my mom called for it as soon as I was born to make sure my chart would be accurate. I'll give feedback to anyone who replies, I'm on leave from school right now so I have plenty of time!

I'm an actress, that's what I'm currently going to school for and it's the only thing I can actually see myself doing. Around the time I graduated high school, (I'm 19, so not too long ago) I kind of gave up on the idea of it, thinking it was childish and I'd just figure out what I was really meant to do later. I didn't, but I felt very sad and hopeless about life, like it was just empty and there was no point. Once I made it my solid goal again, and actually verbalized it to people, things started turning around again. I feel like my chart supports acting, as long as the 12th house isn't interpreted as too negative. My chart aside, I don't think success/fame is too far fetched for me; both sides of my family are fairly prominent, and I grew up around powerful people. Even though I know how greedy, cold, and unforgiving some of these people can be, and I've learned some hard lessons, I think that'll work in my benefit in the future. I only bring this up because I've seen it asked in threads similar to mine.

Mainly I want help figuring out how to move forward, and if you see anything in my chart that suggests an acting career, fame, etc. I also think that I sell myself short a lot, and I'd like to stop doing that. I think it'd be helpful to have someone's perspective other than my own.

Here are the parts of my chart that I'd like some insight on-
-The Venus-Jupiter conjunction in the 11th house/Pisces. Venus is exalted and my chart ruler, and Jupiter is the traditional ruler. I feel like this placement is strong, even though venus makes a lot of squares.
-The MC ruler is Saturn, which is conjunct my sun. It's debilitated in aries, but my sun is exalted in aries, so I don't know. I'd think MC ruler conjunct the sun would mean something, but I haven't found anything on it.
-Uranus and Neptune in the 10th house, with Neptune loosely conjunct the MC. Just based off of my experiences so far, I count this as a conjunction since I resonate with it. I never used to pay much attention to these placements, but now I feel like they're important.
-I really think the NN in the 5th house relates to me acting. I think it's interesting that my brother's north node is on the other side of the axis in the 11th house. It probably doesn't mean anything in this context, but I think it is neat!
-I like my moon and pluto in the 8th house, I think that they and my 12th house placements are the reason that I'm good at acting; I can tap into energy pretty easily.
-How important are aspects when it comes to the Part of Fortune? I can't find a ton on it, but mine trines my stellium. As you can see, my chart has a LOT of squares, so it stood out to me that this mainly makes trines.
-A big thing that all of my planets fall in the southern hemisphere. I used to not like this, because there weren't any cool patterns in my chart. Now I really think it's interesting, because I started studying astrology more and I haven't seen many charts like it. From what I read, it makes you more public oriented, so I wonder how it interacts with my 12th house. I hate being behind the scenes, and I like to be the center of attention. However, I am a reserved person, and I don't really go out to socialize. I only have a few close friends, and I'm very close to my mom's family. I can definitely isolate myself at times.

I think that's it. I know I wrote a lot, I don't expect anyone to answer everything, I honestly just appreciate any input/insight. If anything stands out to you in my chart that seems important or interesting I'd love to know. Again, I'll give feedback and answer any other questions that may help; as you can see I'm pretty longwinded and have time on my hands. Thank you!

Attachments

• astro_2gw_riley.77017.3962.jpg
    astro_2gw_riley.77017.3962.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 25

kshantaram

Premium Member
hope observations help adapt,

past 2 yrs sat transit moon sag 8th, emotional stress, chronic health issues,
urological, lungs, circulatory, etc

moon sag philosophical, optimistic, ambitious, sportive, impulsive;

5-6m later sat moves to own cap 9th, inimical-malefic for taurus asc,
gradual lift in luck-edu-career-travels-change, but under stress-delay the next 2.5yrs;
natal/transit sat elevated aspect libra 6th supportive of health-employment;

natal sun-mer-sat impulsive aries 12th for foreign lands, health, expenses;
sat debilated aries, debilation cancelled, gradual improvements;
mathematical-statistical-mechanical-managerial aptitudes and social work/service;
observe fast sat evenings taking milk-fruit.

mars taurus 12th, creative, energetic, stubborn, aptitude for hotel management, food technology, etc

ketu transit acq 10th, seeking career change-job;
pain-injury knees-lower legs-sciatica the 1.5yr transit ahead;

jup now transit scorpio trine jup-venus-ketu pisces 11th,
selfless attitude, hyper-sensitive,
gains through artistic skills, dance, teaching-advisory-consultancy roles;

but prone to detachment from income-gains-friendships-relationship;
prayers to Christ, offer red flowers/roses etc thurs evenings at the alter at home.

wear yellow sapphire, and 0.25 carat only small diamond,
over gold-platinum pendants respectively, touching heart
for jup-venus pisces 11th for gains and friendships/relationship; venus asc lord.

past 1.5yr ketu separative node transit natal ketu pisces 11th;
prone to pain-injury-surgery arms-shoulders-ears-feet-liver-kidneys etc

natal rahu virgo 5th, critical thinking, perfectionist, foreign inclinations/relationships;
rahu now transit leo 4th tending to foreign lands;

jup-venus and rahu opp rise-fall in life, observe fast No-moon evenings taking milk-fruit;

taurus asc, creative-energetic, love of food-comforts,
hotel management, banking, etc;

mer lord 6th over 12th, mars lord 12th over 12th, success amidst adversity;

cap 9th, lord saturn, settling late at age 36+,
sun lord 9th from moon for luck elevated aries 12th for foreign lands;

do share and discuss pointwise feedbacks,
how true-untrue-insightful-prospective etc
traits, temperaments, aptitudes, events, health, etc etc

wishing well jup transit scorpio trine jup-venus pisces 11th for gains,
and relationship/marriage the year ahead;

kshantaram

Last edited:
hope observations help adapt,

past 2 yrs sat transit moon sag 8th, emotional stress, chronic health issues,
urological, lungs, circulatory, etc

moon sag philosophical, optimistic, ambitious, sportive, impulsive;

Is that transit what sade sati is? I've definitely felt it. I've been under an incredible amount of emotional stress for the past 2 years; it think that would've started when I was a senior in high school. I've been getting chronic cluster headaches also, which wasn't a problem until around that transit started. They started getting better over the summer. I'm extremely sensitive to a lot of foods now also, I'm not sure if thats related to it or not. As for Sag moon, I am very impulsive and ambitious, and I'm athletic but I don't play sports because of joint issues. I think people see me as optimistic, because I tend to downplay any issues and make a joke of it instead.
5-6m later sat moves to own cap 9th, inimical-malefic for taurus asc,
gradual lift in luck-edu-career-travels-change, under stress-delay next 2.5yrs;
natal/transit sat elevated aspect libra 6th for health-employment;

So will there be a lift in luck or a delay here? I feel like there are delays, I'm very frustrated in this area because I don't like where I am, and the school itself is obnoxiously hard to deal with. I'd like to transfer to another school.
natal sun-mer-sat impulsive aries 12th for foreign lands, health, expenses;
sat debilated, debilated cancelled, gradual improvements;
mathematical-statistical-mechanical-managerial aptitudes and social work;
observe fast sat evenings taking milk-fruit.

mars taurus 12th, creative, energetic, stubborn, aptitude for hotel management, food technology, etc
Again I am very impulsive. I'd like to be able to travel, I feel very drawn to areas my great/great-great grandparents came from. In general, I'm in good health. I have the problems with my joints, but as long as I'm not playing contact sports it isn't an issue.
As for social work, I've never been drawn to it and I don't feel like it'd be a good idea to go into. I really don't like managing things, but I am good at it. I'm not sure about the math/mechanical stuff either, it's something that I sometimes wish I was good at but I'm not.
For mars in taurus I'm extremely stubborn and creative, and I that's something people see in me.
ketu transit acq 10th, seeking career change-job;
pain-injury knees-lower legs-sciatica the 1.5yr transit;
I'll have to watch for my knees, I've had knee surgery in the past. I may be already starting to feel this if that's possible; about a month or two ago it really struck me that if I didn't stick to and pursue acting, I felt like I'd die. I know that sounds dramatic, but it was a long time coming.
jup now transit scorpio trine jup-venus-ketu pisces 11th,
selfless attitude, hyper-sensitive,
gains through artistic skills, dance, teaching-advisory-consultancy roles;

but prone to detachment from income-gains-friendships-relationship;
prayers to Christ, offer red flowers/roses etc thurs evenings;

wear yellow sapphire and 0.25carat diamond over a pendant touching heart
for jup-venus pisces 11th for gains and friendships/relationship; venus asc lord.
I'd say that I always have those traits, and people also point those out in me. Could you elaborate on detachment from income-gains-friendships-relationship? In the past I was always nonchalant about money, and I really liked giving; like leaving large tips. Because of the current situation, I can't really do that right now. I only really have a few close friends, despite being well liked. That's not something that bothers me though, I like it like that. Is that the detachment, or am I misreading things?
I'm interested in the flowers and pendant. How or to whom should I offer the red flowers? Is it Thursday because I was born on a Thursday? If the pendant had less than .25 carats, but had yellow sapphire, would it still be effective?
past 1.5yr ketu separative node transit natal ketu pisces 11th;
prone to pain-injury-surgery arms-shoulders-ears-feet-liver-kidneys etc
Again there's the cluster headaches, and my feet hurt in a weird way sometimes. I'm always prone to anything with joints, so I rarely notice if there's extra pain somewhere like my shoulders.
natal rahu virgo 5th, critical thinking, perfectionist, foreign inclinations;
rahu now transit leo 4th tending to foreign lands;
When I was in 5th grade, the first thing a teacher said to me after our first assignment was "So you're a perfectionist". In the past I felt like if I couldn't do something perfectly, I shouldn't do it at all. I can be very hard on myself. I can be hard on my brother too sometimes. I know you said it earlier too, but if you can could you elaborate on foreign inclinations? I've read before, I can't remember where it was or which placement it was, that my life wouldn't really begin until I move. I feel that I do need to move, it's just the how.
jup-venus and rahu opp rise-fall in life, observe fast No-moon evenings;
Is there room for any more rises there? Haha! But yes, I think I'm in the fall right now. Something I've noticed and pointed out since I was young is that on both sides, the family that disowned me (dad's) and the family that loves me (mom's), theres been a lot of extreme rises and falls, like throughout their history. I feel like theres a karmic thing to it, maybe with greed. I know that greed is the reason for the issues with his family. Also because the south node is right there with Jupiter and Venus.
Is a fast no moon evening when the moon is void of course? What should I do to observe them?
taurus asc, creative-energetic, love of food-comforts,
hotel management, banking, etc;
I couldn't see myself banking, but I do like money. I'm good about not spending what I don't have, even though I do have a problem with it slipping through my fingers. I am creative, and I'm energetic when I'm in a good mood. People see me as those things as well. I like good food, but I don't eat a lot. I like to bake, not so much cook, and I have a bit of a sweet tooth. I definitely like my comforts, and I think when I was younger, like 10-12ish, I'd eat for comfort.
mer lord 6th over 12th, mars lord 12th over 12th, success amidst adversity;
The success amidst diversity really resonates with me, but I couldn't tell you why exactly. I feel like I'd look like I'm struggling right now, but I am optimistic about the future. Even though I had the rug pulled out from me in regards to money, I have freedom to do what I actually want. In a weird way I was relieved that they did that. I read one place, I think in regard to Johnny Cash's chart, that Mars in the 12th can signify many rises and falls, would you say this ties into the rahu opposition?
cap 9th, settling at 36+,
sun lord 9th from moon elevated aries 12th for foreign lands;
What is the 36+? I don't entirely understand 9th from the moon part.

wishing well with jup transit scorpio trine jup-venus pisces 11th for gains,
and relationship/marriage the year ahead;

kshantaram

Thank you so much! I hope this next year will be good, I definitely want to take full advantage of it. I do know Jupiter transits effect me very strongly.

This has been very helpful, I really appreciate it and I'll definitely be referring back to this! I hope my feedback will be useful to you, and that it wasn't too much or too little information.