Astrologers' Community

Astrologers' Community (https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/index.php)
-   Read My Chart (https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=81)
-   -   Lack of compromise (https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=108544)

Scorpio90 07-11-2017 07:53 PM

Lack of compromise
 
1 Attachment(s)
Hello everyone

I have noticed that I have no initiative in my life, I am interested in many things like: Start my new business, photography, guitar, fitness etc ... and do not start anything, I do not advance. I feel lack of commitment and lack of care .. I do not complain about my life, I lead a very good life but I feel empty for not having inicitavia, I set goals and I do not fulfill .. my whole life was like this .. ¿this can be seen In the birth chart? Do you think that with the next transit of pluton to my ascendant can change in this area? Thanksss and sorry my english

ZoraEos 07-13-2017 10:54 PM

Hi,
I think it could be because of Mars in Gemini. Mars represents our drive, willpower, and passion. So when Mars is in Gemini, it can be unfocused and scattered. People with these placement can get bored easily. However, they can be powerful when they are doing a lot of interesting things. They also like activities where they use their hands, so it makes sense that you would be attracted to musical instruments, photography, etc.

You also have Mars in 5th house, the house of creativity and hobbies. This means that you do have a lot of energy and passion directed towards creative activities (and athletic ones too, with this placement), but it seems like because of the Gemini, that passion switches on and off.

Your 5th house is also on the cusp of Taurus, meaning that hobbies and activities that engage the senses for you (hear, see, touch, smell, etc.) are really good for you. Based on this and the Gemini, it seems like you crave an intensity of experience and stimulation, and so when an activity does not feel intense enough for you, you get bored.

The Mars sextile Jupiter also shows that you get restless and are prone to boredom. But you have Mars trine Midheaven, which is a sign of a hard worker. So based on this, it is not laziness preventing you from getting more deeply committed in activities, it is just that you get easily bored and seem to want more intensity.

You also have Sun in 10th house, which indicates an urge to work and commit yourself towards goals and accomplishments, so it's definitely not laziness. Making specific goals to strive towards can help you. You also have Mercury and Venus in 10th house too, which are usually good placements for attaining success, at least at work. And they're all in Scorpio, which indicates an intensity.

You also have Leo Jupiter in 7th house, so what may help motivate and commit you is if you work with other people or do these activities with other people. The problem could be that you feel alone when you do these activities by yourself, and that can be demotivating for you. You may wish to share your activities. Leo Jupiter could also mean that you would be a good leader, so maybe you would be most passionate about a creative group activity that you are leading. Your 10th house is on a Libra cusp and your midheaven is Libra too, so that may indicate that you like careers that are creative and social. You have a Pisces moon too, which is highly creative and imaginative.

If Pluto is transitting in your first house, I think that could transform how you feel about yourself or a part of your appearance. I am still an amateur at transits and reading birth charts, so I cannot guarantee complete accuracy. However, I hope this helps! Let me know if it does or if you have any questions about it.

Scorpio90 07-17-2017 11:18 PM

Re: Lack of compromise
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ZoraEos (Post 802783)
Hi,
I think it could be because of Mars in Gemini. Mars represents our drive, willpower, and passion. So when Mars is in Gemini, it can be unfocused and scattered. People with these placement can get bored easily. However, they can be powerful when they are doing a lot of interesting things. They also like activities where they use their hands, so it makes sense that you would be attracted to musical instruments, photography, etc.

You also have Mars in 5th house, the house of creativity and hobbies. This means that you do have a lot of energy and passion directed towards creative activities (and athletic ones too, with this placement), but it seems like because of the Gemini, that passion switches on and off.

Your 5th house is also on the cusp of Taurus, meaning that hobbies and activities that engage the senses for you (hear, see, touch, smell, etc.) are really good for you. Based on this and the Gemini, it seems like you crave an intensity of experience and stimulation, and so when an activity does not feel intense enough for you, you get bored.

The Mars sextile Jupiter also shows that you get restless and are prone to boredom. But you have Mars trine Midheaven, which is a sign of a hard worker. So based on this, it is not laziness preventing you from getting more deeply committed in activities, it is just that you get easily bored and seem to want more intensity.

You also have Sun in 10th house, which indicates an urge to work and commit yourself towards goals and accomplishments, so it's definitely not laziness. Making specific goals to strive towards can help you. You also have Mercury and Venus in 10th house too, which are usually good placements for attaining success, at least at work. And they're all in Scorpio, which indicates an intensity.

You also have Leo Jupiter in 7th house, so what may help motivate and commit you is if you work with other people or do these activities with other people. The problem could be that you feel alone when you do these activities by yourself, and that can be demotivating for you. You may wish to share your activities. Leo Jupiter could also mean that you would be a good leader, so maybe you would be most passionate about a creative group activity that you are leading. Your 10th house is on a Libra cusp and your midheaven is Libra too, so that may indicate that you like careers that are creative and social. You have a Pisces moon too, which is highly creative and imaginative.

If Pluto is transitting in your first house, I think that could transform how you feel about yourself or a part of your appearance. I am still an amateur at transits and reading birth charts, so I cannot guarantee complete accuracy. However, I hope this helps! Let me know if it does or if you have any questions about it.



Thank you very much ZoraEo

Great answer, it is true that I get bored very fast .. but I feel that I lack goals and I have no initiative .. I want to do many things and I do not end up doing anything .. thanks again.

Can the Saturn transits at home 12 and the Saturn return affect in this area? Greetings.

Chillaxer 07-18-2017 02:26 PM

Re: Lack of compromise
 
I have the Aqua/Leo nodes, although the other way round(Aqua 3rd SN and Leo 9th NN)

South node in Leo 7th may suggests you look to authority figures, stars or individuals, or powerful people in your life exert control, whilst wanting to shine or to make individualist achievements, this doesn't work so well because you are looking to the other as an example. North Node in Aquarius in the 1st suggests trying to trust in your own approach and also focusing more on humanitarian or collective ambitions(science, invention for example) So, it's a balance of individualism and collectivism and how they manifest. The approach is more collectivist with Aquarius North Node, but the realm of life is more personal and individualist, with the first house. Leo 7th tends to look to charismatic figures and maybe be caught in trying somehow to emulate them, Aqua 1st will trust themselves and their approach yet use individual talent make a collectivist contribution, ie science, humanitarianism, Aqua themes. This will feed into your sense of self.

Make any sense, or am I off the mark?

Oh, I keep repeating this to people, but it really is useful to get the part of fortune, it's very informative. It's on extended chart selection.

Scorpio90 07-18-2017 02:37 PM

Re: Lack of compromise
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Chillaxer (Post 804989)
I have the Aqua/Leo nodes, although the other way round(Aqua 3rd SN and Leo 9th NN)

South node in Leo 7th may suggests you look to authority figures, stars or individuals, or powerful people in your life exert control, whilst wanting to shine or to make individualist achievements, this doesn't work so well. North Node in Aquarius in the 1st suggests trying to trust in your own approach and also focusing more on humanitarian or collective ambitions(science, invention for example) So, it's a balance of individualism and collectivism. The approach is more collectivist with Aquarius North Node, but the realm of life is more personal and individualist, with the first house. Leo 7th tends to look to charismatic figures and maybe be caught in trying somehow to emulate them, Aqua 1st will trust themselves and their approach yet use individual talent make a collectivist contribution, ie science, humanitarianism, Aqua themes. This will feed into your sense of self.

Make any sense, or am I off the mark?

Oh, I keep repeating this to people, but it really is useful to get the part of fortune, it's very informative. It's on extended chart selection.


thanks for your answer Chillaxer :alegre:

You are not wrong, I feel that every time I want to start something I want to do it alone, but I feel that I can not .. so I need help from others, capable of lack of confidence in myself, fear, etc. The problem is I do not finish everything I start, one day I like and the other does not .. I feel that I do not find something that I like completely .. always half.

The fortune is at house V geminis

Chillaxer 07-18-2017 02:52 PM

Re: Lack of compromise
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Scorpio90 (Post 804992)
thanks for your answer Chillaxer :alegre:

You are not wrong, I feel that every time I want to start something I want to do it alone, but I feel that I can not .. so I need help from others, capable of lack of confidence in myself, fear, etc. The problem is I do not finish everything I start, one day I like and the other does not .. I feel that I do not find something that I like completely .. always half.

The fortune is at house V geminis

OK, then I think the key might be rebalancing and switching focus- from dependence on others views in trying to make an individualist achievement, to depending on yourself whilst trying to make collective achievements.

For example, might have nothing to do with you, but just as an e.g-
starting a community project with people your own age, rather than wanting to stand on a stage or make a creative personal work, whilst having a charismatic influence or father/authority/leader/admired figure who overshadows it. Aquarius in the 1st North Node suggest equals and peers, not authority or stars, will give you your sense of self and confidence.

With fortune in Gemini in the 5th, I'd say, a bit off topic here, you might end up having twins as children...!

But more generally, it suggests that research, detail and information gathering in the creative realm is a strong point.(or creative writing) I'd expect to see this aspect in arts journalists or creative writers or researchers. Or, the 5th can mean future generations, so maybe you will disseminate information to them somehow, this fits even better with the Aqua North Node. Gemini and Aqua combined would suggest tech and the internet could be a boon for creativity. I think peers and future generations(plus the more egalitarian group and the 'human family'), are a more prosperous area for your then your elders or regal powerful people, this is emphasized by that Capricorn 12th house and the planets there. It quite possibly suggests that authority and older generations, plus conservatism, is an enemy and a source of pain, via being controlled or overshadowed, for you. Especially with Neptune too.

Oh, one more thing, I forgot to ask for the vertex as that is also very important.

Scorpio90 07-18-2017 03:01 PM

Re: Lack of compromise
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Chillaxer (Post 804996)
OK, then I think the key might be rebalancing and switching focus- from dependence on others views in trying to make an individualist achievement, to depending on yourself whilst trying to make collective achievements.

For example, might have nothing to do with you, but just as an e.g-
starting a community project with people your own age, rather than wanting to stand on a stage or make a creative personal work, whilst having a charismatic influence or father/authority/leader/admired figure who overshadows it. Aquarius in the 1st North Node suggest equals and peers, not authority or stars, will give you your sense of self and confidence.

With fortune in Gemini in the 5th, I'd say, a bit off topic here, you might end up having twins as children...!

But more generally, it suggests that research, detail and information gathering in the creative realm is a strong point. I'd expect to see this aspect in arts journalists or creative writers or researchers. Or, the 5th can mean future generations, so maybe you will disseminate information to them somehow, this fits even better with the Aqua North Node. Gemini and Aqua combined would suggest tech and the internet could be a boon for creativity. I think peers and future generations(plus the more egalitarian group and the 'human family'), are a more prosperous area for your then your elders or regal powerful people, this is emphasized by that Capricorn 12th house and the planets there. It quite possibly suggests that authority and older generations, plus conservatism, is an enemy and a source of pain, via being controlled or overshadowed, for you. Especially with Neptune too.

Oh, one more thing, I forgot to ask for the vertex as that is also very important.

Wow, very interesting Chillaxer

Thank you very much for all the information.

Vertex is at house v too.

Chillaxer 07-18-2017 03:07 PM

Re: Lack of compromise
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Scorpio90 (Post 805000)
Wow, very interesting Chillaxer

Thank you very much for all the information.

Vertex is at house v too.

Ah, the fact the Vertex is there is fortuitous. It means it's not over the South Node which would be a problem. The Vertex and anti-vertex are like another version of the nodes only more 'fated' and to do with moments that occur, whereas the nodes are more a general energy. The anti-vertex is opposite the vertex, see it as somehow equivalent to the South node, with the vertex as more positive and equivalent to the North Node.

As you have fortune in the same sign and house as the vertex, this is doubly emphasized.

The best thing you can now do is study these sign/house combos online-

How to move towards Aquarius in the 1st, as opposed to Leo in the 7th, and towards Gemini in the 5th, as opposed to Sagittarius in the 11th.

You can study the vertex sign and house online, but I prefer to study my vertex sign and house by north node sign and house guides(even though those aren't my nodes), to get an idea of the contrasting energies of the combinations, because I think some astrologers don't point out the importance of the polarity enough, and that you can impact it. For example you would study Gemini 5th house North Node(in addition to your 'real' North Node), even though that's not your node, because the vertex is equivalent and is the direction you need to go in with that polarity. (And also the negative dangers of Sagittarius in the 11th) Tell me if I have made any sense here.....

Utilizing these energies(whilst recognizing the wrong pole of the axis as detrimental) should be fruitful.


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:39 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.