Does my aunt like me?

lilithofeden

I feel tension with my aunt but I don't know if it's just me... I expect the answer to be no which is fine because truth be told I don't exactly like her either! Anyway, I read that I would use the 12th house for aunts? (She is my mothers sister)

We're both Saturn, Saturn is in exhalt.. Umm it's square the moon (which is in the twelvth house).. Maybe the square shows the tension and we're sort of both left wondering if we like each other? Idk. Lol

Attachments

• astro_2gw_102_does_my_aunt_cyndi_like_me_hr.jpg
    astro_2gw_102_does_my_aunt_cyndi_like_me_hr.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 19

rafaella

Yes, she would be ruler of the 12th house. Your mother's ruler is 10th house and her sister would be the 3rd from the 10th - radical 12th.

I would take Moon to be her ruler, as Moon is right at the cusp of 12th. You would be Saturn. It of course could be the other way around. The difficulty in this chart is knowing which signififcator rules you and your aunt...

Is one of you more dependent on the other? Moon is in detriment and quite prone to behaving really negatively...and yet Moon is in the sign ruled by your significator. The applying square shows more tension to come between the two, and Saturn is not in dignity of Moon and exalted. Saturn has the upper hand. So you can choose to be civil with the aunt, even if her behaviour is negative. I don't think she dislikes you but just prone to negativity possibly? Moon in Capricorn is depressed and bringing down others...

dr. farr

May I ask if you have some specific reasons for wondering whether or not she likes you-things she has said or done, or perhaps not said or done?

lilithofeden

Yes, she would be ruler of the 12th house. Your mother's ruler is 10th house and her sister would be the 3rd from the 10th - radical 12th.

I would take Moon to be her ruler, as Moon is right at the cusp of 12th. You would be Saturn. It of course could be the other way around. The difficulty in this chart is knowing which signififcator rules you and your aunt...

Is one of you more dependent on the other? Moon is in detriment and quite prone to behaving really negatively...and yet Moon is in the sign ruled by your significator. The applying square shows more tension to come between the two, and Saturn is not in dignity of Moon and exalted. Saturn has the upper hand. So you can choose to be civil with the aunt, even if her behaviour is negative. I don't think she dislikes you but just prone to negativity possibly? Moon in Capricorn is depressed and bringing down others...

Interesting you say that! As of right now she messaged me because my sister is in the hospital asking for her numbers... My sister does not want her to have them (well more like she doesn't care to give them.. Our aunt had them.. And she can ask her other 4 sisters and cousins for it) so I haven't messaged her back.

She IS negative! She puts up a fake front and then talks behind your back.

Dr. Farr it's a long story.. A lot of immature childness too.. A lot of favoritism and nit picking over NOTHING... Just a grown child.

dr. farr

(Following is not in accordance with standar horary practice and uses whole sign house format)

Applying different approaches to significations:

a) with aunt as 12th house, you and aunt have same significator, so we take the Moon as your co-significator and Saturn as her significator:
-Moon flows away from Saturn = - testimony
-Moon and Saturn in no aspect = - testimony
-next aspect Moon will perfect is square with Saturn = - testimony
Answer by this approach = no

b) since Saturn is dual significator, we follow Alchabitius and give you the 2nd trigonal day lord of Aquarius as significator, which is Mercury
-Mercury flows away from Saturn = - testimony
-Mercury applies to no aspect with Saturn = - testimony
Answer by this approach = no

c) I myself would have used the 7th house as representing the generic "other" (with whom there is some kind of a relationship), following early Islamic-era horary custom in the application of the 7th house; therefore you are Saturn and she is lord of the 7th house (under Leo), the Sun
-Sun flows away from Saturn and makes no applying aspect to Saturn = - testimony
-your co-significator, the Moon, flows away from the Sun and makes no applying aspect to the Sun = - testimony
-your aunt's significator, the Sun, is posited in the Fiery Road = - testimony
-Mars is posited in your aunt's signifying sign (Leo) and flows toward you (Saturn) = shows martial like feelings of aunt toward you (not favorable for liking someone!)
-you (Saturn) are posited in the 12th house from her significator (the Sun)-also indicates - testimony

Answer by this approach (which is the method I would have selected) = no

lilithofeden

LOL that is a lot of - testimonies! Haha yes I do have a martial attitude towards her especially with her "know it all" attitude. I just sometimes think maybe I'm too hard on her and dislike her for no reason but then when I see her I just can't stand her!

Thank you both