Astrologers' Community

Astrologers' Community (https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/index.php)
-   Read My Chart (https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=81)
-   -   Chiron rising (https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=119525)

Miriya 07-13-2018 10:15 PM

Chiron rising
 
Anyone care to read my chart?


Major issues:
1. Lack of money
2. Lack of a romantic relationship
3. Health not great - overweight


Other than that, I'm fairly content.



If anyone has insights into my situation, that'd be lovely. Should Chiron rising worry me?



https://i.imgur.com/uPp0F7F.png

conspiracy theorist 07-13-2018 10:55 PM

Re: Chiron rising
 
The title of the chart is "Me relocated". Where is your original chart?

Somna7H 07-13-2018 11:18 PM

Re: Chiron rising
 
I have Chiron Conjunct Asc.
Always Bullied by other ever since I was born and still going on.

Miriya 07-14-2018 05:03 PM

Re: Chiron rising
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by conspiracy theorist (Post 902901)
The title of the chart is "Me relocated". Where is your original chart?


That's the original chart. Disregard the title.

rahu 07-14-2018 07:39 PM

Re: Chiron rising
 
hi Miriya

there area couple of interesting patterns in your chart.

the mercury/Uranus midpoint is conjunct the south node. this is indicative of very strong astral/psychic sensitivities . usually this gives you extreme dreams that can be vivid, realistic and can include flying dreams or other out of the body experiences. this shows a capacity to read other peoples thoughts and shows that you have the potential to influence other people thoughts and action. this aspect also give very intelligent mind. you are extremely quick witted and sharp.
as the south node is involved, this pattern can sometimes be confusing and cause you periods of extreme mental confusion. other may occasionally find you acting or thinking in a"crazy"manner,but it is just that at times ,you are overwhelmed by the astral/psychic energies that can go through you .

in addition Uranus is opposed to chiron and the mercury/chiron midpoint is square to the node. this amplifies what I have already written and it adds a very analytical and critical mental faculty. often this aspect also gives you a extremely good memory and sometimes a photographic recall ability.
chiron looks and expect mental coherence in other and as such chiron abhors hypocrisy. with this aspect you have a tendency to alienate friends and other people because when you see a falsehood or fault in a person, you will point this out. most people do not like to have their inconsistencies pointed out, and chiron gives little tact in expressing your opinion.

often with these mental abilities, one will expect others to be just a perceptive and sharp. but that is rarely the case so you may judge other people to harshly as few people have the mental alacrity you do.

it seems that you have always had issues with people about this subject. that is you have unintentionally alienating many people in your life because you mind is so quick ,critical and incisive. this is shown by your sun/moon midpoint being square to the Chiron/Uranus opposition. this can be very unsettling because you have always had a excess for mental energies and probably have had problems expressing all that when through you mind. as already mentioned, sometimes you actions and words have totally overwhelmed others and they could only see you as being "unbalanced". but it is just that you have so much mental and psychic energy running through you

another confusing aspect is your venus/mars midpoint opposed to Jupiter. on the face of this one would expect a lively social life and a loving relationship or even marriage. this is a very attractive aspect both romantically and socially .
but the Uranus/pluto midpoint is square to this opposition which shows on one hand extreme emotional intensity but on the other hand sudden breakups or unexpected external influences that cause breakups.
so even though the venus/mars/Jupiter opposition is associated with success in relationships, your life has been characterized by relationships that abruptly and unexpectedly collapse.

rahu

aquarius7000 07-14-2018 09:14 PM

Re: Chiron rising
 
Hi,

The ruler of your first house (health) is Mars, which is in its fall in Cancer (so weak).

The Sun in the critical 29th degree as well as Saturn in opp. to Nep, with both the Sun and Saturn in the 2nd house of personal income shows discontentment in that area of life. Venus rules the 2nd house and is conjunct a fallen Mars and the Moon, which also rules money in every person's chart, is also in the critical 29th degree. All that said and done, I do not see you doing so badly on the financial front.

What do you do for a career?

or1000 07-15-2018 03:49 PM

Re: Chiron rising
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Somna7H (Post 902907)
I have Chiron Conjunct Asc.
Always Bullied by other ever since I was born and still going on.

chiron is our wounded healer. keep your head up.

Miriya 07-15-2018 04:39 PM

Re: Chiron rising
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by rahu (Post 903021)
hi Miriya

there area couple of interesting patterns in your chart.

the mercury/Uranus midpoint is conjunct the south node. this is indicative of very strong astral/psychic sensitivities . usually this gives you extreme dreams that can be vivid, realistic and can include flying dreams or other out of the body experiences. this shows a capacity to read other peoples thoughts and shows that you have the potential to influence other people thoughts and action. this aspect also give very intelligent mind. you are extremely quick witted and sharp.
as the south node is involved, this pattern can sometimes be confusing and cause you periods of extreme mental confusion. other may occasionally find you acting or thinking in a"crazy"manner,but it is just that at times ,you are overwhelmed by the astral/psychic energies that can go through you .

in addition Uranus is opposed to chiron and the mercury/chiron midpoint is square to the node. this amplifies what I have already written and it adds a very analytical and critical mental faculty. often this aspect also gives you a extremely good memory and sometimes a photographic recall ability.
chiron looks and expect mental coherence in other and as such chiron abhors hypocrisy. with this aspect you have a tendency to alienate friends and other people because when you see a falsehood or fault in a person, you will point this out. most people do not like to have their inconsistencies pointed out, and chiron gives little tact in expressing your opinion.

often with these mental abilities, one will expect others to be just a perceptive and sharp. but that is rarely the case so you may judge other people to harshly as few people have the mental alacrity you do.

it seems that you have always had issues with people about this subject. that is you have unintentionally alienating many people in your life because you mind is so quick ,critical and incisive. this is shown by your sun/moon midpoint being square to the Chiron/Uranus opposition. this can be very unsettling because you have always had a excess for mental energies and probably have had problems expressing all that when through you mind. as already mentioned, sometimes you actions and words have totally overwhelmed others and they could only see you as being "unbalanced". but it is just that you have so much mental and psychic energy running through you

another confusing aspect is your venus/mars midpoint opposed to Jupiter. on the face of this one would expect a lively social life and a loving relationship or even marriage. this is a very attractive aspect both romantically and socially .
but the Uranus/pluto midpoint is square to this opposition which shows on one hand extreme emotional intensity but on the other hand sudden breakups or unexpected external influences that cause breakups.
so even though the venus/mars/Jupiter opposition is associated with success in relationships, your life has been characterized by relationships that abruptly and unexpectedly collapse.

rahu


Wow, Rahu! Thanks for that very insightful comment. It's so true it gave me goosebumps.

Miriya 07-15-2018 04:40 PM

Re: Chiron rising
 
I am an artist. I do painting and sculpture. I also have a small pension.

Miriya 07-17-2018 10:04 PM

Re: Chiron rising
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by aquarius7000 (Post 903036)
Hi,

The ruler of your first house (health) is Mars, which is in its fall in Cancer (so weak).

The Sun in the critical 29th degree as well as Saturn in opp. to Nep, with both the Sun and Saturn in the 2nd house of personal income shows discontentment in that area of life. Venus rules the 2nd house and is conjunct a fallen Mars and the Moon, which also rules money in every person's chart, is also in the critical 29th degree. All that said and done, I do not see you doing so badly on the financial front.

What do you do for a career?


I am wondering why you don't see me doing badly on the financial front. As I said, I'm an artist and I also have a small pension, but I could be doing a lot better. Are there any specific chart indicators that would balance out these unfortunate aspects?


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:44 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.