Astrologers' Community

Astrologers' Community (https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/index.php)
-   Read My Chart (https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=81)
-   -   Would I well working with animals? (https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=129895)

ChildOfVenus 10-15-2019 06:40 PM

Would I well working with animals?
 
1 Attachment(s)
Do you think I'd do well working with animals?

Ukpoohbear 10-15-2019 07:30 PM

Re: Would I well working with animals?
 
Moon in 6th is an indicator as well as Venus square Neptune. Have you ever thought about end of life care, dentistry or becoming a masseuse?

ChildOfVenus 10-15-2019 07:49 PM

Re: Would I well working with animals?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ukpoohbear (Post 1006123)
Moon in 6th is an indicator as well as Venus square Neptune. Have you ever thought about end of life care, dentistry or becoming a masseuse?

Yes, I recently finished school for Massage Therapy. And I've thought about Hospice Massage. But I need a second career option. When I was a kid I wanted to volunteer at my local Humane Society. And I've always been into saving stray cats. I took in two stray cats when they were kittens and a puppy. Sometimes I feed stray cats in the neighboorhood. But I stopped because It was really heartbreaking when I found out the stray cat I was feeding died due to being attacked by other cats. She had kittens so It just really hurt a lot.

Ukpoohbear 10-16-2019 10:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChildOfVenus (Post 1006127)
Yes, I recently finished school for Massage Therapy. And I've thought about Hospice Massage. But I need a second career option. When I was a kid I wanted to volunteer at my local Humane Society. And I've always been into saving stray cats. I took in two stray cats when they were kittens and a puppy. Sometimes I feed stray cats in the neighboorhood. But I stopped because It was really heartbreaking when I found out the stray cat I was feeding died due to being attacked by other cats. She had kittens so It just really hurt a lot.

What happened to the kittens did you find them? What about concentrating on the massage therapy, building up a client base and offer therapy for cats? You could even volunteer at an animal shelter and give therapy for free there (good exposure). I know it sounds weird to offer therapy for cats but humans would pay anything to treat their pets and you’ll be doing good deeds.

ChildOfVenus 10-16-2019 04:18 PM

Re: Would I well working with animals?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ukpoohbear (Post 1006220)
What happened to the kittens did you find them? What about concentrating on the massage therapy, building up a client base and offer therapy for cats? You could even volunteer at an animal shelter and give therapy for free there (good exposure). I know it sounds weird to offer therapy for cats but humans would pay anything to treat their pets and you’ll be doing good deeds.

Both are my pets now yeah I know but I would still need some kind of training to Massage animals. I only learned the anatomy of the human body in Massage School. I wish they would have offered a class for animals though.

Ukpoohbear 10-16-2019 07:51 PM

Re: Would I well working with animals?
 
Maybe you just need a licence? There’s all sorts of new age gadgets like sound bowls you could do for therapy sessions.


All times are GMT. The time now is 05:43 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.