my questions

mackicamica

Hi guys. I'm completely new at this and I don't quite understand how to read my natal chart so I'm asking you if you can help me with it. My questions are:

1) Currently I'm in search for a job. Are there any good aspects for it and when? Are there any aspects for living abroad?
2) When will I get married and will I have children?

Attachments

• 20150901134710_0.jpg
    20150901134710_0.jpg
    117.3 KB · Views: 38
  • astro_w2gw_02_j_d.38806.3183.gif
    astro_w2gw_02_j_d.38806.3183.gif
    48.4 KB · Views: 49
Last edited:

jollyzal

Banned
You can't knw when things will happen based on a natal chart. Check your transists. I don't see many indications of you living abroad though. That doesn't mean you won't travel at all however. Mars rules the 9th house and is in the 4th house but it's just one placement. So my answer is "just maybe". It depends on what transits will activate that Mars and how.

Last edited:

mackicamica

Thank you very much. Like I said I don't really know how to read out my natal chart so I ask here if anyone might help me analyzing it. Then I will rephrase my second question. Are there any aspects for a marriage and kids? And what about a job?

Last edited:

Retro

Banned
Career doesn't play a big role in your life. And when it plays a role, it is slow. Single Venus underaspected and retro as well as ruler of 10th

Retro

Banned
What about the kids?

In my opinion, the 5th house is about self-expression and friends, not about kids. Kids are not in a chart.
You are a virgo! Concentrate on your work. Pluto in sextile to your sun makes you mighty.
You are a full-moon baby! Full moon is full-bloom.

Retro

Banned
So, did I get it right? "Kids are not in a chart" - meaning I will NOT have children?

In my opinion kids are not indicated in any astrological birth chart natally, so this means I cannot tell you, if you will have kids. Astrology is hard. If you want to know about kids, ask a tarot reader. I hope this could help you.

Jadi

In my opinion, the 5th house is about self-expression and friends, not about kids. Kids are not in a chart.
You are a virgo! Concentrate on your work. Pluto in sextile to your sun makes you mighty.
A Virgo? More of a Capricorn :whistling:

Retro

Banned
Hello,
Your career is fine. You have a full 5th house. Games and education is what your life is about. A full 5th house signifies matter nonetheless.
A whole view at your chart is needed. You are too stubborn. Merciless, too. ;)
Your career is fine. You can be a world traveller. However, don't ask me about money. ;)
Travel with your mates only.
Carlos

noouraz2

Career doesn't play a big role in your life. And when it plays a role, it is slow. Single Venus underaspected and retro as well as ruler of 10th

how do you tell if venus is ruler of 10 it is not in the 10th house? I really want to know.. thanks

noouraz2

and how do you know he is a full moon baby from the chart..

thanks retro I know I have many questions lol