Ascendants In Biquintile In Synastry

Hello!

Do you have any information and/or experience about ascendant Biquintile ascendant in dynasty?

I've been searching for any information but ...

You are my hope, forum!... |ol|

Hermeshadesluna

Hello!

Do you have any information and/or experience about ascendant Biquintile ascendant in dynasty?

I've been searching for any information but ...

You are my hope, forum!... |ol|
From what I learned so far, the Biquintile is the internal manifestation of the Quintile. Since it's also a fifth harmonic, and Mercurial in nature it carries the same creativity and excitement in and intellectual manner, but it's not readily shown. Also the quintile and biquintile are alchemical union aspects (yin/yang). Since we're talking about the ascendants here, the way it would play out that it would be an internal union of the personalities

From what I learned so far, the Biquintile is the internal manifestation of the Quintile. Since it's also a fifth harmonic, and Mercurial in nature it carries the same creativity and excitement in and intellectual manner, but it's not readily shown. Also the quintile and biquintile are alchemical union aspects (yin/yang). Since we're talking about the ascendants here, the way it would play out that it would be an internal union of the personalities

Thank you very much, Hermeshadesluna :)

Your explanation was really elucidative and express one of my first sensations/impressions towards this person: great familiarity, similarity, but, at the same time, faces of same coin. I thought the reason was the intense mirroring in our chart comparison but the complementary nature of this aspect fits perfectly such immediate (ascendant) mood.
I knew that quintiles and biquintiles imply creativity, dynamism, but this alchemical interpretation is something new, and amazing.

Quintiles/biquintiles are very neglected. In another synastry, with one of my best friends, there are for about twelve quintiles/biquintiles. The flow of energy was always wonderful and within two weeks we got a friendship with a level of intimacy that many don't get in twenty years.

Thank you once more.

Namaste

P.S.: The response coming from someone called "hermeshadesluna" is curious... the biquintile person is a very scorpionic gemini with a strong cancer/fourth house/moon tone. Funny... :)

Hermeshadesluna

Thank you very much, Hermeshadesluna :)

Your explanation was really elucidative and express one of my first sensations/impressions towards this person: great familiarity, similarity, but, at the same time, faces of same coin. I thought the reason was the intense mirroring in our chart comparison but the complementary nature of this aspect fits perfectly such immediate (ascendant) mood.
I knew that quintiles and biquintiles imply creativity, dynamism, but this alchemical interpretation is something new, and amazing.

Quintiles/biquintiles are very neglected. In another synastry, with one of my best friends, there are for about twelve quintiles/biquintiles. The flow of energy was always wonderful and within two weeks we got a friendship with a level of intimacy that many don't get in twenty years.

Thank you once more.

Namaste

P.S.: The response coming from someone called "hermeshadesluna" is curious... the biquintile person is a very scorpionic gemini with a strong cancer/fourth house/moon tone. Funny... :)
Thanks so much for the response, Ariadne in Naxos. I really appreciated that. 😊BTW, I'm a Scorp Decan Cancer sun trine pluto, with a Gemini hades moon conjunct Cancer midheaven
Peace, Love and Gnosis

Last edited: