Will I have a baby from him.

Neptuniaan

My friend wonders whether she is going to have a baby from her longterm boyfriend or not.
Leo rising, natural ruler of children. Her boyfriend saturn in her 5th house which is a good sign i think. Since She wonders whether she is going to have "his child" i make 11th house the center of question.first i look at the sun, her ruler is in pisces which is a fertile sign so it is good. And moon her co-sig is in cancer which is very good :) now we can look at the relations between the significators. 111th ruler mercury just separated from conjunction to sun even though is in its fall, mercury is a cazimi which makes it really powerful so we can past the fact that it is being powerless in pisces. And my final thoughts, since moon collects the light from both significators with a tight trine i will give the yes answer. But both sun and mercury being in 8th worries me. could it point out querent's being worried out at the moment about it? Cause i remember she has problem with her menstrual cycle and was worrying about her fertility. Here is the chart and opinions welcomed

V0LrXP.gif

conspiracy theorist

Leo is a barren sign so that would detract from children.

BUT, ruler is in Pisces and the Moon is in Cancer -- both very fertile signs so the woman should be able to conceive.

No aspect between Sun and Saturn. However that doesn't mean there isn't other indications in the chart regarding the question.

Moon is located in the turned 5th (positive) and Saturn is located in the 5th (positive). Both partners seem on the same wavelength.

Moon's next aspect is toward the 5th house ruler Jupiter and Jupiter is received really well into his exaltation.

This looks like an A imo.

Vyri

Banned
Yes dear it is a promising chart for having a babe.
Lights above the horizon, Moon trine Sun natural ruler of the 5th of children, Pisces in the 8th of attracting a hidden spiritual being, Cancer on the 12th Karma/Dharma is met here, with Scorpio ruler of transformations within the world now and beyond upon the 4th, the triplicities agree (water signs) of attracting a soul to gestation. Saturn mutual reception with Jupiter making a sextile, (Libra/Sagittarius on 5th, Libra on 3rd agreement there.) Jupiter on the 5th will be released from being ineffectual in the Via Combusa with the exchange with Saturn exalted in the sign of Libra.

His ruler Saturn is the agreement to try for you and receives the sextile from Jupiter being attracted to your higher nature I believe.

Should look to the agreement (aspect) relationship Mars (Men's energies) has with Saturn, it is a seperating trine by almost one degree. Saturn and Jupiter as said are in agreement.
Most promising are the lights above the horizon, life appearing unto the world.

All the best

Vyri

via

I wouldn't use the 11th but the 5th

I think it's also important who asked the question- your friend? and she asked for you to read the chart?

Neptuniaan

Thank u to all for Helping me with your interpretations. @via My friend asked me to read it so she is the querent. I tried to read but since im really New at such charts, I needed some help. Thanks again :)

Vyri

Banned
The hidden identity of the friend is sitting within the Kings lap, (Mercury lord of Gemini on the 11th (Cazumi with the King)- Aquarius on the sign of unions and prospects higher minded unions produce.) The Sun makes a mutual reception with women's concerns Venus in Aries in the 9th..all good intentions with the Sun of Leo on the ascendant the natural ruler of children's affairs, fixed there, Aries host fire sign underneath the signs Leo visitation there on the first. The mundane event or aspect of the charts higher intention is revealed here also as Leo on the 5th fits the topic coming to the fore for a group of people to read in unison, for a hopeful being to appear in the world.

The part your friend has with the Sun/Lord of Leo is a Cazumi effectiveness where she intervenes for the sake of the new life (Leo) and the Sun agrees with her (Pisces) thinking, I hold you in my lap for the sake of herald. Your concerns for the sake of your friendship with the seeker and the birth of life are subjects I rule in my estates or province.

All the best
Vyri

Last edited:

Neptuniaan

The hidden identity of the friend is sitting within the Kings lap, (Mercury lord of Gemini on the 11th (Cazumi with the King)- Aquarius on the sign of unions and prospects higher minded unions produce.) The Sun makes a mutual reception with women's concerns Venus in Aries in the 9th..all good intentions with the Sun of Leo on the ascendant the natural ruler of children's affairs, fixed there, Aries host fire sign underneath the signs Leo visitation there on the first. The mundane event or aspect of the charts higher intention is revealed here also as Leo on the 5th fits the topic coming to the fore for a group of people to read in unison, for a hopeful being to appear in the world.

The part your friend has with the Sun/Lord of Leo is a Cazumi effectiveness where she intervenes for the sake of the new life (Leo) and the Sun agrees with her (Pisces) thinking, I hold you in my lap for the sake of herald. Your concerns for the sake of your friendship with the seeker and the birth of life are subjects I rule in my estates or province.

All the best
Vyri

Thank you so much Vyri :)

Vyri

Banned
Thank you for saying thank you..it is very gratifying to know one is able to help along the lines of the occult. It is a holy art.

Take care and thanks again.

All the best
Vyri