Weak 6th house procrastination and taken advantage of

or1000

So here’s in my eyes, a weak 6th house. Weak 6th house procrastination, dreamy and taken advantage of. Is it possible to give a way this can be worked with to provide a positive everyday life via aspects and rulerships to it etc? regardless of jupiter being good for easily finding work. i'm just studying it

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-08-12 at 16.30.22.png
    Screen Shot 2019-08-12 at 16.30.22.png
    132.4 KB · Views: 49
Last edited:

or1000

Any thoughts on this? I’m trying to get a better understanding of my 6th house and my everyday life as I’ve mentioned I have chronic illness and what I believe to be weak energetic boundaries. Apart from HSP related things, do you recommend some books for me to approach it. It seems that I have a very self sacrificial 6th house and it it’s hard for me to orient myself to ME. I’m in tune to everything but myself at times.

sworm09

So here’s in my eyes, a weak 6th house. Weak 6th house procrastination, dreamy and taken advantage of. Is it possible to give a way this can be worked with to provide a positive everyday life via aspects and rulerships to it etc? regardless of jupiter being good for easily finding work. i'm just studying it

Hellooo,

I think that the dreaminess and procrastination is probably due to your Ascendant ruler Venus. Venus is above the earth in a day chart, in a Masculine sign, so she's going to show some of her more negative traits. Dreaminess and some level of slothfulness are Venusian traits. Being in a mutable sign doesn't help things.

Your Lot of Spirit (which is in many ways indicative of your "soul" in the metaphorical sense) is in Gemini as well. Venus being with the Lot brings up a lot of the same things I talked about with Venus in general. Mercury rules the Lot and Venus.

Mercury is rising after the Sun, is in a Masculine sign above the earth during day. So you're going to see more negative Mercurial traits.....unreliability, inconsistency, etc. etc. Mercury is separating from a pretty problematic Saturn in Taurus, which may give sluggishness, though Mercury-Saturn can easily indicate mental sluggishness, mental fatigue, or depression.

As far as your 6th goes.....it isn't too bad. Jupiter is there. He's not the strongest, but he's going to prevent a lot of the worst things that the 6th house indicates. However that highly angular Mars on your MC, square Jupiter and the 6th house is an actual problem. Mars is in a mutable sign indicating illnesses that are recurring. Not consistent, but they disappear and then come back.

Your Lot of Chronic Illness is in Scorpio, opposite Saturn. I think that's where the consistency comes from. But back to Mars again. The Moon is there, in the sign of her fall, opposite Saturn. Saturn actually opposes the Lot as well. That is also indicative of harm to the body and illness.

I don't think your 6th house is the indicator here, more so your Mars and to a lesser degree your Moon in Scorpio and Saturn in Taurus. I would expect the illnesses to recede when Jupiter is activated (never truly going away), but coming back or flaring up when Mars is activated. The Moon indicates continual issues with health however.

Last edited:

or1000

Hellooo,

I think that the dreaminess and procrastination is probably due to your Ascendant ruler Venus. Venus is above the earth in a day chart, in a Masculine sign, so she's going to show some of her more negative traits. Dreaminess and some level of slothfulness are Venusian traits. Being in a mutable sign doesn't help things.

Your Lot of Spirit (which is in many ways indicative of your "soul" in the metaphorical sense) is in Gemini as well. Venus being with the Lot brings up a lot of the same things I talked about with Venus in general. Mercury rules the Lot and Venus.

Mercury is rising after the Sun, is in a Masculine sign above the earth during day. So you're going to see more negative Mercurial traits.....unreliability, inconsistency, etc. etc. Mercury is separating from a pretty problematic Saturn in Taurus, which may give sluggishness, though Mercury-Saturn can easily indicate mental sluggishness, mental fatigue, or depression.

As far as your 6th goes.....it isn't too bad. Jupiter is there. He's not the strongest, but he's going to prevent a lot of the worst things that the 6th house indicates. However that highly angular Mars on your MC, square Jupiter and the 6th house is an actual problem. Mars is in a mutable sign indicating illnesses that are recurring. Not consistent, but they disappear and then come back.

Your Lot of Chronic Illness is in Scorpio, opposite Saturn. I think that's where the consistency comes from. But back to Mars again. The Moon is there, in the sign of her fall, opposite Saturn. Saturn actually opposes the Lot as well. That is also indicative of harm to the body and illness.

I don't think your 6th house is the indicator here, more so your Mars and to a lesser degree your Moon in Scorpio and Saturn in Taurus. I would expect the illnesses to recede when Jupiter is activated (never truly going away), but coming back or flaring up when Mars is activated. The Moon indicates continual issues with health however.

I really appreciate your take on the masculine venus. You mention my lot of spirit? Being the in the 9th?
Mercury after the sun, never heard it this way. But thank you. Even though mercury is placed in leo this applies?
I have looked to mars on the mc- Jupiter a few times. I haven’t looked to the mutability of the sign being a problem. But yes...
My lot of chronic illness, you said?
‘When Jupiter is activated...’ I did give this a thought. With Jupiter being in the sign of pisces it does come across an energetic thing. Needing to protect myself from negative environments etc.