Holistic chart reading on education/career

MiaMiaMia

Hello everyone!

Thanks to @starlink for the awesome post that inspires my question : how do I interpret my chart holistically to find directions regarding my education and future career path? I´m interested in an interpretation beyond 10th and 6th house. The motivation, educational path and personal preferences behind the scenes is what I would like to explore here with your guidance.

My questions so far are:

-So I´ve read that the relationship between Sun/Moon and MC will influence one´s feelings about the career/major choice.
For me, a sextile Sun/MC, so I guess a sense of thankfulness, maybe I´ll land where I find it easiest to perform?

-The 5th house of self-expression and it´s link to the 10th can apparently be a cog in the machine that makes one´s career?
For me, the 5th (with Pluto, Jupiter, Venus in Sag) belongs to Scorpio, my 10th (no planets) to Aries. Both are ruled by Mars. Mars is located alone in the 2nd house in Leo.

-Since Venus shows what we really like, I´m kinda confused, because it´s hard for me to connect with the feeling of enjoyment. I have trouble locating what I like and what I want, major challenge for me. It´s weird, I know.
That said, both the dispositor of the sign (Jupiter) and of the house (Pluto) Venus is in (both Mars and Pluto have been described as Scorpio´s rulers) join her in the 5th house. I have trouble connecting with the symbolism associated with this house, but maybe there are deeper interpretations that I´m not familiar with?

More on it´s influecne on the overall chart : Venus rules my 4th (Libra) and 11th (Taurus). I actually feel quite connected with those houses, but find it hard to combine those energies and make sense of them. How do the 4th, 5th and 11th work as one?

-The 9th house of course : here I have Saturn on the cusp of the house, all in Pisces. I have so far had delays and repeated attempts at a college education that I feel quite confused about at the moment. My heart yearns for it and I wonder what the strange Pisces/Saturn combo is telling me?

On a pessimistic note, there are some injuries on my 3rd/9th axis. Chiron in the 3rd, Saturn in the 9th, both without aspect to the MC.

-Moon placements show where we feel at home and the only question I fave here is related to the confusing conjunctions it has in my chart.

-And finally the Sun, so where I can express whatever I have to express, in the 7th in Aquarius, losely conjunct Mercury in the 8th. The Libra influence on the 7th, plus the 11th house vibe of Aqua makes me think of dealings with people, verbally or in writing.

-Additionally, the MC/ASC midpoint is located at 5° Gemini.
It opposes my Pluto/Jupiter midpoint. Loosely squares Mars and loosely squares Saturn.

Thanks you so much for your time and attention!

Attachments

• MYAstroChartMiaCF.jpg
    MYAstroChartMiaCF.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 23