Astrologers for Live Stream Interview

I am the host of the YouTube channel The Astrology of Life. I also have a channel called The Astrology Network on YouTube. I am looking for professional Astrologers or Lovers of Astrology that would like to discuss their passion or specialization in a 1 hr live stream interview. You are also welcome to self promote. If interested email me at [Email addresses not allowed in public posts. Deleted. - Moderator]

Last edited by a moderator:

Osamenor

Staff member
CosmicBob,

Thank you for the offer! There may very well be people here who would take you up on it. However, I've moderated your post a bit so it's within our rules.

First of all, any kind of promotion for astrology-related services is to be posted on the Advertising board only. I moved this thread here for that reason. Secondly, there is to be no personal contact info, such as email addresses, in public posts. You may ask people to private message you for contact information, or if you have a website they can reach you through, you may post that.

Overall, it's a good idea. Let's all support each other and make our voices heard!

Supporting, with adjustments,
Osamenor

Last edited: