My Son's Chart

Allisonmarie862

I am wondering if someone could tell me if I have been reading my son's chart wrong. I had plugged it in on CafeAstrology a long while back, and it showed Pisces placed in the 4th house, as well as the asteroid Nessus and Chiron there, but after having his chart drawn up on Astro.com, it looks like these asteroids fall in his 3rd house? Quite honestly, I was freaking out and reading up on these, wondering how he could have wounds in his home life, but was my worrying for not? Thank you so much for looking.

Is there anything in my son's chart I should pay extra attention to? He's such a happy baby, but his mom is clearly a worrier. Thanks so much.

Attachments

• charlie.jpg
    charlie.jpg
    129.5 KB · Views: 29

GoldenLion12

I am wondering if someone could tell me if I have been reading my son's chart wrong. I had plugged it in on CafeAstrology a long while back, and it showed Pisces placed in the 4th house, as well as the asteroid Nessus and Chiron there, but after having his chart drawn up on Astro.com, it looks like these asteroids fall in his 3rd house? Quite honestly, I was freaking out and reading up on these, wondering how he could have wounds in his home life, but was my worrying for not? Thank you so much for looking.

Is there anything in my son's chart I should pay extra attention to? He's such a happy baby, but his mom is clearly a worrier. Thanks so much.

Chiron is everyone's chart. I have it in the 9th house, but still I was wounded in the home. You really can't avoid getting wounded in life. Usually when we argue with individuals, fight, we wound them emotionally, mentally, spiritually.

The exception for another example is with my Chiron in Aries even thought it was in the 9th house, I ended up hitting my head on the sink in the bathroom under Saturn in Scorpio because I have Venus, Mars, Jupiter in Scorpio in the 4th house. I've been stung by a bee in the house, I've stung my toe in the grass by a wasp.

Scorpio is water, when I was 5 years old the water broke in the pipes, when I was around 33 outside the water pipe broke to the house and flooded the basement, and last year the water pipe broke in the wall.

I think sometimes stuff just happens during transits. I've sprained my ankle in the drive way.

Really accidents can happen anywhere any time. I wouldn't get all worried about Chiron, too much, we all have it, and it usually is to do with personal power, emotional, mental, spiritual, and physical healing. While accidents can also happen, really there's no way to prevent everything in life.