What will my next flat be like?

Sandrasan

I have moved recently to a flat of a friend of mine and since it's vacant I can rent it until I find a place of my own.
Now, the flat here is a bit further from the centre, and I would love to live in the centre again.
It will take me a few months, so I am working impossible hours so I can get the money needed for a new place as fast as I can.
Can you see a description of my future flat in this horary?
I have heard that the 7th house represents the next flat. The ruler of the 7th is in the fourth, is this rather an indication of me moving back to the central area, or rather of me staying put here in this flat now?
And as the end of matter of the 7th being the 10th house - is 29 Taurus worrying, as it's the last degree?
How very fitting that the ascendant is Virgo, with me working like four jobs like there is no tomorrow.
There is no aspect between me, Mercury and Jupiter, the next flat. What do you gather from that?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-11-12 at 21.07.53.jpg
    Screen Shot 2018-11-12 at 21.07.53.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 24
There is no aspect! that's true
May be not in near future but may take some time. but if it does your house will be in the south direction.

The ruler of your next house is in your 4th house. it looks to me as if your next move is to your own family home-near a highway.

Last edited:

Sandrasan

There is no aspect! that's true
May be not in near future but may take some time. but if it does your house will be in the south direction.

The ruler of your next house is in your 4th house. it looks to me as if your next move is to your own family home-near a highway.
Thank you!
How did you see the direction? How did you spot a highway? This is really impressive.
I am looking for flats only at the city centre at the moment, (my last flat was there) and there is no highway. But who knows what will happen.
Perhaps it could be a busy street as well?
I got no family home, everyone in my family is divorced and all is sold off.
I am still at my friend's flat right now, haven't found "my" flat yet, will let you know if anything changes :)
Thank you so much! :)

Sandrasan

Update!
Over night, I have been able to move to the perfect flat for me, right in the center of the town again (really close to where I reluctantly had to move out).
It was meant to be, there were more than 200 people interested in that apartment but against all odds I got it. The street is rather busy, so that's why HM might have seen a highway. It is really affordable too, due to it being micro, but that's what I've been looking for. Also a female friend has helped me tremendously to get the flat, she set up the meeting with the landlord and even borrowed me money for it, even though I did not asked and didn't want to take it.
It was really a lucky streak all around and I really didn't think I would get it.
If in hindsight you can see how the chart predicted this very fortunate outcome, please share it, I would be very interested.
Happy 2019 everyone!

muchacho

Update!
Over night, I have been able to move to the perfect flat for me, right in the center of the town again (really close to where I reluctantly had to move out).
It was meant to be, there were more than 200 people interested in that apartment but against all odds I got it. The street is rather busy, so that's why HM might have seen a highway. It is really affordable too, due to it being micro, but that's what I've been looking for. Also a female friend has helped me tremendously to get the flat, she set up the meeting with the landlord and even borrowed me money for it, even though I did not asked and didn't want to take it.
It was really a lucky streak all around and I really didn't think I would get it.
If in hindsight you can see how the chart predicted this very fortunate outcome, please share it, I would be very interested.
Happy 2019 everyone!
Congratulations!

Interesting case. There are many ways to analyze this chart in retrospect. I'm more interested in the timing. L4 was at the end of the sign (28th degree). And in fixed sign, cadent house. So the appropriate timing unit would be months. And roughly 2 degrees of the sign left before L4 changes signs would mean roughly two months until possible change of housing conditions.

When did your friend give you the money? Maybe we can reconstruct it by looking at real time movements of the planets.

Sandrasan

Congratulations!

Interesting case. There are many ways to analyze this chart in retrospect. I'm more interested in the timing. L4 was at the end of the sign (28th degree). And in fixed sign, cadent house. So the appropriate timing unit would be months. And roughly 2 degrees of the sign left before L4 changes signs would mean roughly two months until possible change of housing conditions.

When did your friend give you the money? Maybe we can reconstruct it by looking at real time movements of the planets.
Hi muchacho!
Yes, about two months! Opened the thread on 12th of November, got the money on the 2nd of January, also signed the contract on this day.
So, that was correct. :)