Astrologers' Community

Astrologers' Community (https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/index.php)
-   Read My Chart (https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=81)
-   -   Does my chart support foreign settlements? (https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=126685)

ardentika 05-18-2019 08:44 AM

Does my chart support foreign settlements?
 
1 Attachment(s)
I've always wondered that and I know I have a few significators in my chart like Pluto in 9th. Possibly Jupiter in 9th?

I'm not much familiar with this type of reading when it comes to permanent relocation or settlements. I've read a few but it's mostly vedic astrology and i'm not much of a fan of vedic.

Thoughts?

I've always been drawn to other countries, but there has been many fears stopping me. Many times I realize there is nothing for me in this country. Not to mention that the people I fall for are always foreigners haha.

Sagittarius Jupiter 05-18-2019 09:54 AM

Re: Does my chart support foreign settlements?
 
No, except Jupiter in the 9th house, which signifies a liking of foreigners. +


You need to understand that Mars square Pluto needs to stay at home. +

ardentika 05-18-2019 09:57 AM

Re: Does my chart support foreign settlements?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sagittarius Jupiter (Post 972318)
No, except Jupiter in the 9th house, which signifies a liking of foreigners. +


You need to understand that Mars square Pluto needs to stay at home. +

How so? I'm very much miserable here..

SunConjunctUranus 05-18-2019 10:13 AM

Re: Does my chart support foreign settlements?
 
Seems to me, it's a no because the lord of the 9th house, which is Mars, is opposite to a malefic planet. But, do things whatever you'd think it's best for you.

ardentika 05-18-2019 10:18 AM

Re: Does my chart support foreign settlements?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by SunConjunctUranus (Post 972321)
Seems to me, it's a no because the lord of the 9th house, which is Mars, is opposite to a malefic planet. But, do things whatever you'd think it's best for you.

Isn't it Pluto? Who is conjunct Jupiter?

I always thought that SN in 2nd is pushing me to separate with my family and home land. I once moved abroad but I was too young and fearful.

Ever since love has always pushed me outside my country, so in a sense I've always felt destined to move away. Maybe not permanently as in my whole life, but for a long time at least. It just only made sense to me.

The only thing that has ever stopped me was the fear of letting go of the known and embracing the new. But fears don't last forever.

That's why I wondered if it's seen in my chart, and I'm quitely honestly confused that 2 people have said no, when It's been something I've always felt. I wonder who is wrong, me or the interpretations haha?

SunConjunctUranus 05-18-2019 10:47 AM

Re: Does my chart support foreign settlements?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ardentika (Post 972323)
Isn't it Pluto? Who is conjunct Jupiter?

Pluto require you to wait 248 years for moving only 1 in mainstream astrology predictive tool. So, it doesn't make any sense to use these long orbit planets.

Quote:

I always thought that SN in 2nd is pushing me to separate with my family and home land. I once moved abroad but I was too young and fearful.

Ever since love has always pushed me outside my country, so in a sense I've always felt destined to move away. Maybe not permanently as in my whole life, but for a long time at least. It just only made sense to me.

The only thing that has ever stopped me was the fear of letting go of the known and embracing the new. But fears don't last forever.

That's why I wondered if it's seen in my chart, and I'm quitely honestly confused that 2 people have said no, when It's been something I've always felt. I wonder who is wrong, me or the interpretations haha?
I'm not a psychiatrist and I recomend you to study this book : Christian Astrology by Sir William Lilly. It's available for free.

ardentika 05-18-2019 10:56 AM

Re: Does my chart support foreign settlements?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by SunConjunctUranus (Post 972325)
Pluto require you to wait 248 years for moving only 1 in mainstream astrology predictive tool. So, it doesn't make any sense to use these long orbit planets.



I'm not a psychiatrist and I recomend you to study this book : Christian Astrology by Sir William Lilly. It's available for free.

Actually for 248 Pluto transits the full zodiac. My own Pluto being at the end of 29 degrees will soon progress in Sag.

This isn't so much of a prediction as it is natal potential.

I already said I'm not a fan of vedic nor Lilly. To me it's extremely outdated and irrelevant, and I'd appreciate a modern approach to it. :)

Thank you however.

Ophiuchus94 05-18-2019 01:36 PM

Re: Does my chart support foreign settlements?
 
Hello,

First of all, this question is good, and it's only about supporting, not about your destiny or control of your life. Astrology is a tool which tells us which way to go, but it doesn't mean we cannot change it and go left instead of "right". Jupiter in the 9th house in Sagittarius is already a strong position for going abroad (if we consider it as a ruler of the 9th house in his own house), but I would say you need to finish something having to do with yourself and your personality, to find out what you really wanna do in life, because you cannot run from yourself (Saturn in the first house which squares both Jupiter and Pluto), plus something with your job (or even health) because of squares to Mars in the sixth. There should be some transformations (Pluto) when it comes to your personality, job and even education, and this tranformations (including going abroad) may happen out of nowhere and quickly (Pluto sextile Uranus). But I would say if you dream about trying your life abroad - go for it. It may not be the country you wish for, but just take a chance.

Wish you best of luck!

ardentika 05-18-2019 01:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ophiuchus94 (Post 972350)
Hello,

First of all, this question is good, and it's only about supporting, not about your destiny or control of your life. Astrology is a tool which tells us which way to go, but it doesn't mean we cannot change it and go left instead of "right". Jupiter in the 9th house in Sagittarius is already a strong position for going abroad (if we consider it as a ruler of the 9th house in his own house), but I would say you need to finish something having to do with yourself and your personality, to find out what you really wanna do in life, because you cannot run from yourself (Saturn in the first house which squares both Jupiter and Pluto), plus something with your job (or even health) because of squares to Mars in the sixth. There should be some transformations (Pluto) when it comes to your personality, job and even education, and this tranformations (including going abroad) may happen out of nowhere and quickly (Pluto sextile Uranus). But I would say if you dream about trying your life abroad - go for it. It may not be the country you wish for, but just take a chance.

Wish you best of luck!

Thank you. I resonated with that deeply. There is indeed a lot of confusion when it comes to my career which I kind of gave up on trying to figure out or stressing about it. I trust it will happen when it's meant to. My birth time is not exactly accurate but pretty accurate plus minus 10 min so not sure if Saturn is on asc from 1st or 12th. Either way my only problem with being abroad has had to do with many fears mostly of being present and trusting which always threw me back in my comfy zone (SN Taurus in 2nd). It's nice to know thereis some support from my chart. Thank you it was a spot on interpretation.

Ophiuchus94 05-18-2019 01:57 PM

Re: Does my chart support foreign settlements?
 
You're welcome. I just want to add an update about Saturn in the 1st/12th house conjunct the ascendant. It makes a difference of course, but from the post you wrote I can say for sure in both ways it's a mental thing, 1st house would be that you are more aware of it and 12th would be hidden deep fears of change. Saturn in the first house means figuring who you are later in life, probably after 1st Saturn return if you allow Saturnian lessons to teach you some things you need to learn without fighting to reach your comfort zone again. At this moment, and by the way I am born on December 15 1994, so I have most of the planets in the same signs as you, you are probably not ready to decide where you really want to go. My Saturn is in the 4th house and today I am in a process of leaving my birth country. I totally understand what you mean.

ardentika 05-18-2019 03:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ophiuchus94 (Post 972357)
You're welcome. I just want to add an update about Saturn in the 1st/12th house conjunct the ascendant. It makes a difference of course, but from the post you wrote I can say for sure in both ways it's a mental thing, 1st house would be that you are more aware of it and 12th would be hidden deep fears of change. Saturn in the first house means figuring who you are later in life, probably after 1st Saturn return if you allow Saturnian lessons to teach you some things you need to learn without fighting to reach your comfort zone again. At this moment, and by the way I am born on December 15 1994, so I have most of the planets in the same signs as you, you are probably not ready to decide where you really want to go. My Saturn is in the 4th house and today I am in a process of leaving my birth country. I totally understand what you mean.

Awww I'm so glad someone resonates haha. You prolly have similair aspects as mine. Yeah I definitely cant figure out where I want to settle but that's not an issue. Too young to figure that out. And yeah i definitely have fears of change conscious or subconscious. I've spent quite a long time in isolation to figure out my fears but its just not worth it. I'm definitely trying to be a good student haha. I've somewhat mastered most of my Saturn and the lesson it wants to teach me. It feels more like teaching me to stand my own ground and be my own person. That's what I've gotten so far.


All times are GMT. The time now is 03:10 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.