New blood coming through ;)

Hey! So my name's renee and I've probably been obsessed with astrology ever since I found out what it was and I probably learned about full charts and placements about.. 5 years ago? And I've been learning more and more about it since and I just wanted to find a forum with other people that also really like astrology so that's why I joined this.. community? forum?

And imo, the most important parts of your chart are your sun, moon, ascendant, venus and mercury so I'll just tell you those.
I'm a scorpio (technically I'm on the cusp of scorpio and libra and I like to believe in it since my sun is only 01 degree in scorpio but maybe I just see libra in me because of my mercury but oh well!) with my moon & ascendant in aries, venus in virgo and mercury in libra :)
I'd love to meet people who are also really into astrology and I'd love to hear your guys' placements!

haidee

Hello, welcome. :)
I believe in cusps too, although I don't have any planets on any cusp except for my Pluto in Sag. by 0'42 degrees.
I read about maturity of the planets in signs depending on the degree - which kind of made sense to me, since I have a 28 degree moon in Aquarius, but somehow I can see bits of myself in Pisces as well, even though I have no planets in Pisces. :)

Right? I always felt like degree had something to do with how much you were like a certain sign because I do see parts of a Scorpio in me but very rarely. I'm mainly all about my Aries Ascendant and Virgo Venus.
But I know some people don't really believe in the idea of cusps but, oh well haha. I like to think I'm pretty Libra in my ways.