Am I going to stay in Austria?
I study and work in Vienna.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_10_am_i_going_to_stay_in_austria_hw_7355_25641.jpg
    astro_2gw_10_am_i_going_to_stay_in_austria_hw_7355_25641.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 26

aquarius7000

Hi,

PLease also attach a Regiomontanus House system chart. Also, please, possibly let us know if there should be a problem with work permit or something, so we can look at the relevant houses. A little bit of background always helps.

:)AQ7

dr. farr

For me, the chart is unreliable for delineation because the South Node rises in the ascending sign; so, from my perspective I would suggest to re-ask this question again at a later time, and I would further suggest in incorporate a time-frame into your question.

Lilyana

I don't have problem with work permit,everything is ok,but I am worried because learning German language is going to slow,I have almost finished second semestar and the third will start in October.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_10_am_i_going_to_stay_in_austria_hr_18146_19004.jpg
    astro_2gw_10_am_i_going_to_stay_in_austria_hr_18146_19004.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:

aquarius7000

Hi

Lilyana, I think you should wait a bit longer, at least a few weeks before pulling another chart. I understand that the eagerness to have an answer is hard to control, but, with the S Node in the 1st house, the chart is giving you a message.

Wait for some time, and then when the Q crosses your mind again, pull a chart.

Lilyana

Hi

Lilyana, I think you should wait a bit longer, at least a few weeks before pulling another chart. I understand that the eagerness to have an answer is hard to control, but, with the S Node in the 1st house, the chart is giving you a message.

Wait for some time, and then when the Q crosses your mind again, pull a chart.

May I know what message is S Node in the 1st house is giving me?