What determines a woman's sex drive?

I know Mars signs are said to be the most influential to a woman's sex drive, but what about Venus?

I thought Mars signs were more to do with the woman's preference for men. For example, Mars in Aries like men who are straightforward, physically strong and with leadership qualities.

Does Venus determine more of a woman's sex drive? Also what influence does Pluto have on libido? I heard Pluto in Scorpio have high libidos.

I guess I'm asking, which planets influence libido the most?

duenderoja

I am a Scorpio.

I have an extremely low libido – to the point where I do not have sex freely. I am waiting for someone, some special feeling, and once I have it – I will become a nymph. I trust my body to choose the right man.

My Lilith is in Scorpio is well. My boyfriend's mars conjuncts it exactly, with only a few minutes to spare. We have a lot of other attraction aspects, but our relationship is long distance. Once we meet, I am sure that everything will be explosive.

I believe Lilith is a woman's sex drive and libido. Aspects to and from will show the level of their activity.

Last edited:

waybread

You'd really have to look at the chart as a whole. Sexuality has to do with many facets of the personality.

Venus is the "girl" planet, which symbolizes the power of attraction.

Mars is the "guy" planet, which symbolizes the assertive qualities of the personality.

Obviously in the charts of lesbians, Mars in a woman's chart isn't going to show Mr. Right. In a gay man's chart, Venus says something about the type of person he desires, but it isn't going to be his Dream Girl.

Pluto is a very slow-moving planet. An entire generation of people has Pluto in Scorpio: millions of people. They aren't all going to have a high libido.

sibylline

Agreed that the chart as a whole has to be looked at.

Mars does show something about the way a woman's sexuality is expressed though, it's not just the sort of man she is attracted to. For example, Mars in Sagittarius or Aquarius women can be more open about their sexuality, Mars in Taurus is quite sensual, Jupiter aspects might have a higher libido, etc. Again, in the context of the whole chart. Pluto can increase sexuality, but it can have the opposite effect since Pluto is about extremes. I know a male Scorpio Sun conjunct Pluto who is celibate. The 5th house and 8th house also have a lot to say about sexuality.

katydid

For me..
Venus is in 03 degrees in Capicorn.
Mars is in 09 degrees in Libra.

What does this mean? :eek:

You have a square between Venus and Mars. Venus is what you like or envision in a romantic partner and Mars is what you end up getting. Venus wants a stable, earthy upstanding commitment. Mars brings home a fun, flirty, light hearted casual affair and it is fun but dissapointijng overall?

Here is a great explanation from a cool blog:
Venus /Mars square:
These two planets are also huge factors in how you sex it up. The square people I find are often either inappropriately over-sexed or pathetically undersexed. And they often vacillate between the two modes depending on the situation, usually going for whichever mode is the most inappropriate. Example, I wore whore boots and a short black dress with a slit up the side to my boyfriends thesis defense. Flip-side example, I have picked up a magazine off the floor during sex and started reading it.

Some I have encountered have become so fed up with the disparity in what they want and what the usually get, they have stopped trying all together. They rock chopped off hair, no make up, and a “but these sweat pants are really comfortable” attitude. And they’re miserable. Sometimes they get a wild hair and go buy a really red lipstick, put it on once, cry and throw it away. Others are on predator over-drive. Stalking friends of friends of friends on FaceSpace. Bringing home quantity over quality. “If I **** the whole haystack, I will eventually find that needle I want, right?” The tactics are different but the enemy is the same, dissatisfaction.
http://www.elsaelsa.com/astrology/venus-square-mars-aspect/

Last edited: