Camera LOst

Kannan

Dear Members

My grand daughter lost her camera and sent an e-mail message as follows

"We went past the San Francisco Golden Gate Bridge and stopped somewhere. Then I took it to the washroom and I think left it there"

I erected a chart for her at Chennai against the time of of receiving the mail.

Initial reading indicates that Saturn the lost item is in Scorpio in watery sign . It may be recovered a little late . Any further observations on this is welcome

Thanks in advance

Kannan

Kannan

Attachments

• Camera Lost.gif
    Camera Lost.gif
    49.8 KB · Views: 66

fensi88

Thanks for the chart.
Yes, camera is represent with Sa in 12 house and POF in 2nd house. there are 3 testimonies it will be found.
Sco means to look at dark or secret places.
Also check out secret drawers.
It to can be in a bathroom, toilet, next to water pipes, or near something that holds water, in a dirty part of the house where rubbish or junk is kept, trashcan, room or desk where unpaid bills are kept, in an “empty” room, wash room, medicine cabinet, secret drawer or chest, in a hiding place.
Also look at the garage, gas station or junk room.

Direction: Southeast.
Near colour: black, dark green, brown

POf is in AQ. POF is in AQ so it can be in or near a built-in device or equipment, near electrical appliances, radios, televisions, computers, in a TV room with stereo equipment, near a telephone area, close to a meter panel or fuse box, close to a light in a room that has been remodeled or modernized, an additional room with modern furniture, part of the house that was in the original structure, in rooms upstairs, the attic, near a drafty window, planning or drafting room or a room with barely comfortable furniture.
POF in 2nd house means to look at kitchen, storeroom or larder, cloakroom or wardrobe, room next to the entrance.
Where money or precious or valuables things are kept. Look in the bedroom, buudoir, furnishings.

Direction: north by east
Near colour: violet, indigo, azure

Kannan

Goca

Thank you for your help in reading the chart. E-mail information received from my grand daughter on the search says

" I read the link, thank you. I know that I left it in San Francisco. So don't worry about it. I searched all over the house in the places they mentioned but I couldn't find it. I'll call you this evening - wed morning chennai time."

I shall let you know further on this after hearing from my grand daughter.

Kannan

Kannan

Goca

Good news. The camera was recovered from the toilet and kept by the security. Sorry for the delayed information as the communication was received late by me. Thanks for your help and prediction

kannan