i am waiting since 2003, for right love...

zezeTHEONE

waiting is not an easy thing...
i spent 7 years as lonely young woman

i am bored so much...
i wanna fall in love with someone and get married.
i never wanna arrangment marriage...

i asked '' will i have a love marriage? ''
if yes, can you predict his type?
or can you predict, when i meet with him?

thnk you...

Attachments

• askim.gif
    askim.gif
    49.6 KB · Views: 40

zezeTHEONE

i think , saturn rx in my 1st represents my ex

he broke my heart again and again,and i dont wanna see him
i prefer to marry with new one:rightful:

DiDi

hi
I just thought id try to help here, for what its worth as i wont be able to tell you too much... saturn on the asc is not a good sign that the chart should be read but asc is in aspect to its ruler and moon is not void so ill proceed

you are mercury rx going back into your house of worries and other peoples money.. You are rethinking things, going over old issues!

your ex is jupiter in his own house and strong... you are movieng away from him.

this is where it gets tricky for me... a prospecive new man would be i think the 5th which is saturn in your house, so there is a ex in the background who would like to return, only you (mercury is running away from saturn also.) this could be the same guy as being the 5th could just mean running away from the romance of him.

your second signifyer is the moon placed in the house of hopes and dreams and being in its own sign is strong and should be a sign that one day you will get your wish. as its just about in the 11th H.

moon is conunct the south node, showing i think your emotions of not wanting what is bad for you... and thats a good thing zezethe one
haveing just past the 4th house of endings mercury i think you have put the old love behind you and just reciently too.
moon doesnt see jupiter the ex so i dont see you returning to him.
the moons next aspect is to venus ruler of your 2nd house selfworth or 9th maybe a romance with someone overseas then you hit saturn the ruler of your romance house.

thats all i see, i can see some other issues here and aspects but im not good enough to get it right so i hope someone here can come in and respond.
i know your lonely, its horrible i hope it improves for you soon:smile:

PaxMercurius

The moon perfects an aspect to Jupiter - a new partner - in 6 degrees. It is fast/fast, so you may even meet someone around 6 weeks after this chart was cast. The Moon angular implies that you are actively looking, at this stage. If you are looking for someone, you will find them.

Strong Venus dignities show a woman who is wanting attention, as a woman - the relationship is potentially good, but you will need to be attentive to how many demands you place on your partner, because for all that he exalts your womanhood (initially), the potential partner holds Mercury in detriment and fall. In other words, if you are not aware of the patterns that develop in your relationships and cannot talk about them or work them through, a marriage will not last.

Be careful also not to jump into the first relationship that becomes available to you - make sure that your partner can talk things through like a reasonable adult, and be aware of his motivations for a relationship. He may be very self-focused, more interested at what is in his trousers and what he can do with it than you as a person.

If this is the case, I wouldn't worry - going back to your ex would be a terrible idea, which is also indicated by the chart. Persist and meet lots of different people, and be careful of leaping before you look, and you will eventually marry. Strong lunar and venus dignities indicate that you are perfectly attractive and eligible, if not a little self-focused at the moment.

zezeTHEONE

dear didi

i saw your reply, but the system didnt allow me for thanking you...
(maybe it was general connection problem of this site.)

you are always here for me, and i really feel happy with that
thank you millions time
:love:

zezeTHEONE

Dear Pax Mercurius

After thanking didi, i lived same problem,
is this general connection problem for this site?

I really wanna thnk you too
I hope god will give me best one...
I will be careful this time...

fensi88

You are Me rx and Moon, possible partner is Ju. Moon will trine Ju for 7 time units.

"can you predict, when i meet with him?"

In best case for 7 weeks or 7 months you might meet him.

will i have a love marriage?

Yes, you will, because we have trine between Moon, you and Ju, him.You will love him a lot, because your ruler exalts Ju, so you will see him much better then he really is.

"if yes, can you predict his type?"

Ju signifies judges, senators, councillors, ecclesiastical men, bishops, priests, ministers, cardinals, chancellors, doctors of the civil law, young scholars and students in a university or college, lawyers, clothiers, woollen-drapers.

zezeTHEONE

ohh my god goca!!!!!

i didnt ask to you directly, because i am afraid of disturbing you!!!!!!!
but you saw :love:, i am lucky in these days...
thnk you so much