Just guessed 10 peoples sun signs in a row!

librarising

i think you can say im lucky or i learn fast, but even though i know not to judge from their appearance, aka ascendant, i still shock myself by observing 10 random people some acquaintances some celebrities and i knew all of them! blame it on the analytical virgo sun or blame it on the psychic pisces moon. i love them both, but their opposing so that ***** :/ and sometimes i think im better than everyone else and i get all egotistical with my leo mars,venus,and mercury. but i think its so contradicting :)

12th house virgo sun
opposing 6th house pisces moon
libra rising cancer mc
all that stuff!

librarising

is this a trick question? lol i start off by feminine or masculine and i think ur feminine since with neptunia and all u smiling makes me cross out water signs sterotypical but it works lol so ur an earth sign?

Neptunia

is this a trick question? lol i start off by feminine or masculine and i think ur feminine since with neptunia and all u smiling makes me cross out water signs sterotypical but it works lol so ur an earth sign?

Yup, I am an earth sign :D
But the element water is very strong in me :)

And nope, it's not a trick question! Just a curious question!

CapAquaPis

A very informed astrologer has the ability to "read" people's faces :whistling: and accurately guessed their sign (Sun, Moon or ascendant) by simply looking at them. In the 1970s when western countries became more interested in astrology than before, the somewhat cheesy pick-up line "What's your sign?" :wink: indicates more people were fascinated in astrology in finding a romantic partner or someone to dance with in a club. If you can tell what sign am I online (without seeing my face), that's astoundingly psychic. I'm an Aquarius Sun and Moon with Cancer ascendant. Nice to meet you, Librarising. :biggrin: :libra:

librarising

A very informed astrologer has the ability to "read" people's faces :whistling: and accurately guessed their sign (Sun, Moon or ascendant) by simply looking at them. In the 1970s when western countries became more interested in astrology than before, the somewhat cheesy pick-up line "What's your sign?" :wink: indicates more people were fascinated in astrology in finding a romantic partner or someone to dance with in a club. If you can tell what sign am I online (without seeing my face), that's astoundingly psychic. I'm an Aquarius Sun and Moon with Cancer ascendant. Nice to meet you, Librarising. :biggrin: :libra:
well ive been studying for 3 years now,but i dont want to claim the whole world is mine to accurately guess. i love this pedestal im on though.

booboo

Definitely cardinal but libra :p with strong scorpio and capricorn btw. Nevertheless for guessing something close without any details I give you a point :wink:

Neptunia

well ive been studying for 3 years now,but i dont want to claim the whole world is mine to accurately guess. i love this pedestal im on though.

I'd say you definitely have a gift for reading people's Sun sign!

What about the Moon and Ascendant, do you find those harder or easier? :)

theoddone

i think you can say im lucky or i learn fast, but even though i know not to judge from their appearance, aka ascendant, i still shock myself by observing 10 random people some acquaintances some celebrities and i knew all of them! blame it on the analytical virgo sun or blame it on the psychic pisces moon. i love them both, but their opposing so that ***** :/ and sometimes i think im better than everyone else and i get all egotistical with my leo mars,venus,and mercury. but i think its so contradicting :)

12th house virgo sun
opposing 6th house pisces moon
libra rising cancer mc
all that stuff!

We all think we're better than someone else in some way or another. Lol.

Welcome to the forums. There's no need for you to guess my rising, moon, or sun sign because I have them as my profile signature. Also no offense, but your bragging makes me wonder if you have a strong Leo influence on your chart.

Also because I have my three main signs already listed, feel free to guess the rest of my chart placements. :)