Astrologers' Community

Astrologers' Community (https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/index.php)
-   Read My Chart (https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=81)
-   -   Grand Trine With Lilith, Pluto, and Jupiter (https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=128844)

Weakpopyu 08-20-2019 06:21 AM

Grand Trine With Lilith, Pluto, and Jupiter
 
Hi! I recently was looking at my natal chart and realized that Lilith Jupiter and Pluto form a grand trine. Jupiter trine Pluto is exact while both aspects from Lilith to each respective planet have an orb of 6 degrees. Does anyone have any insight on this?

Samantha Bean 08-20-2019 03:59 PM

Re: Grand Trine With Lilith, Pluto, and Jupiter
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Weakpopyu (Post 993820)
Hi! I recently was looking at my natal chart and realized that Lilith Jupiter and Pluto form a grand trine. Jupiter trine Pluto is exact while both aspects from Lilith to each respective planet have an orb of 6 degrees. Does anyone have any insight on this?


You would need to post a chart. A grand trine can only be with planets. Plus, there are actually three Liliths and you haven't even specified which that it.

Weakpopyu 08-21-2019 05:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Samantha Bean (Post 993975)
You would need to post a chart. A grand trine can only be with planets. Plus, there are actually three Liliths and you haven't even specified which that it.

Hi! Thank you for replying. So, I do understand that grand trine are technically only valid if former between planets, however I have a really strong Lilith theme in my chart, so Iím wondering if it could still
Be valid, or mean something. Itís mean black moon Lilith btw sorry.

Iíll post my chart here: https://imgur.com/gallery/CWaMXlq

Samantha Bean 08-24-2019 02:48 AM

Re: Grand Trine With Lilith, Pluto, and Jupiter
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Weakpopyu (Post 994104)
Hi! Thank you for replying. So, I do understand that grand trine are technically only valid if former between planets, however I have a really strong Lilith theme in my chart, so Iím wondering if it could still
Be valid, or mean something. Itís mean black moon Lilith btw sorry.

Iíll post my chart here: https://imgur.com/gallery/CWaMXlq


Black Moon Lilith is only a place in the orbit of the moon, not a planet or even an asteroid.


Yes---a structure such as a grand trine can only have planets, not points, not asteroids, not fixed stars.



Sorry.


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:09 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.