What in a natal chart shows that someone has a nasty bad side?

The19thLaw

Meaning they are usually the kind that don't get mad often or get angry often but the times they do, it is hell to pay and then some for whoever or whatever has pushed them to that point. Here are my thoughts.

Signs:

Earth signs for sure, especially Virgos and Taurus. I feel like these signs are generally slower to anger and can deal with a lot but once it gets to that point, they are almost strategic in their approach with anger which makes them scarier than anything. Capricorn gets an honorable mention here, I mean it is exalted in Mars but associations with Mars are not that beneficial and here is why.

I feel like signs that are domiciled in Mars (Aries and Scorpio) naturally get angry and are always looking for confrontation because that is how Mars operates. Mars in general is the aggressor whether in Aries or Scorpio, always going around looking for someone to bully, target, or push around.

My thoughts are in a typical scenario, someone with an Aries or Scorpio heavy chart would go around picking the fight but an earth sign that has had enough would be the one to finish it.

I feel like Air signs are the same as the earth signs as well and more detached to their emotions, hence more strategic.

I don't think fire signs really have a bad side to them in general, they are all joyful types that move on and get over stuff fast.

I do not see signs that are naturally aggressive and the type to go around picking fights to actually get to that point.

Aspects:

I think any aspect involving moon, sun, pluto, and saturn would serve as deadly.

Baat

Hmm, this is very descriptive of my father. Honestly the most terrifying angry person I've ever witnessed. I wouldn't describe his anger as strategic, just extremely intimidating. When he's really worked up his voice is like a blood curdling scream. It's a level of anger that I don't think most people experience. But it's not a regular thing at all, I'm sure most people who know him have never seen that. He is Capricorn sun square Aries moon. He also has Mars square Pluto, I know another man with the same aspect and even just between those 2 people I feel relatively confident saying that aspect gives a person a nasty temper. Not that they go around treating everything and everyone badly, but that they have a certain side of them and when it comes out it's not pretty.

Here's my father's chart if you care to investigate more of his aspects:
http://i64.tinypic.com/2zdwwut.jpg

Last edited:

UnluckyGirl

Another Mars square Pluto in here
I get angry so rarely. It happened just 3 times in my life till now.

I am not physically violent at all (including those 3 times).
However my cousin who has been abused physically and emotionally since a child and fights (physically) on a daily basis with lots of people, has lost his sense of fear a long time ago. He git si terrified that one time I got angry at him, hr still tells me he lost his **** after so many years. He remembers it as am exciting experience because he was able to feel fear. lol

The other was with my aunt.. I wasn't angry at her I was just talking to her (on the phone) about someone who made me angry (betrayal). We're very close with her since we were kids, she knows me well, she loves me and trusts me so do I. That day she told me she was terrified and wanted to hang up. I could sense she was scared. She told me she would have passed out if she was talking to me face to face.

I guess it's the immense energy, the fact that I'm not violent orally or physically makes it even more scary so does the fact that I'm generally a compassionate person (Neptune and Cancer overloaded chart) on the chill/detached side (add a little bit of Uranus in the mix).

None of the ines I got angry to felt afraid of me harming them physically
it's just that the vibes I emit are probably too intense and probably "dark" and the energy is overwelming them.

Aries Moon is a joke. They are angry all the time and it's never their fault for anything lol.

I believe Plutonian first and then Neptunian people are the ones who can be more sneaky. However Neptune tends to make the person more pure than evil most often than not.

Heavy Aqua and Aries or afflicted by Uranus Mars paired with an Aqua/Aries Moon may make someone physically violent.

ElenaJ

Sorry, don't agree at all about your analysis of the signs. I don't believe there is a sign in itself that is more argumentative than others.
It's the exchange of energy in the chart, hard aspects between planets that will set one off. For example, Uranus, mars, Pluto in hard aspect between themselves or with sun, moon, mercury are difficult to handle. With Uranus involved you don't know it's coming. With mars it's irritable, and with Pluto it's explosive. These are energies within ourselves that are difficult to channel, and can build up and come out in a negative way.
The sign the explosion occurs in gives a nuance to the explosiveness, as well as the house itself where the planets are located. A mercury/mars square in Aries/cancer and the 6th-9th houses is one thing, while the same mercury/mars in gemini/pisces on the ascendent/midheaven would manifest itself in a different way. Or a Mercury/uranus or mercury/pluto.
No sign is innately angry.

Fz hb

Aspects and placements render a person's temperament. And it's not just natal aspects r placement, it can be something that activates or comes into spotlight because of a transit.
Uranus transiting opposite my moon venus and pluto has made more confrontational at home. But I am a Virgo sun so my anger is methodical. Mostly.