Zoomer ONLY Thread

Blaze

Account Closed
A Zoomer,

Refers to members of Generation Z and is a play on the term "Boomer," which refers to members of the Baby Boomer generation. The term Zoomer is also in reference to the fast-paced upbringings members of Generation Z are characterized to have due to the fast advances in technology and culture that has been happening around them as a result of the interconnectivity of the American and Global populations because of the ubiquity of internet-connected smart phones and social media.
"I can't stand those Zoomers, all they do is use their phones all day to play Fortnite and watch TikTok videos!"

Zoomies feel free to zoom in here and zoom around the keyboard.

Blaze

Account Closed
4943_zoomer.gif

Blaze

Account Closed
Speaking of Zoomers, this reminds me that I have to brace the arctic weather to get out my daily zoomies.
I should be horrified to learn you eat Zoomers, but I'm more curious to know if their existence is like cocaine, fueling one's speed in all things tech related. If so, I simply MUST buy one at EntireFoods™, the cannibal friendly version of Wholefoods™.

uranianplutonian

Account Closed
I should be horrified to learn you eat Zoomers, but I'm more curious to know if their existence is like cocaine, fueling one's speed in all things tech related. If so, I simply MUST buy one at EntireFoods™, the cannibal friendly version of Wholefoods™.
The key difference is that a Zoomer can’t be administered intranasally.

Humanitarian

Zoomers are people who was born in the Pluto in Sagittarius generation, and includes some years that has Pluto in Capricorn, like 2009 and 2010, I'm a 2009er, a rare occurence in here. Shall all Zoomers like us talk to each other in this thread? The answer is YESSSS