Zen Scorpion

Hey there community! I'm an intermediate astrologer delving into horary astrology, new to the community.

A little about me:

-Scorpio Sun/Pluto/Mercury/Saturn stellium in 4H (talk about dark night of the soul)
-Libra Moon 3H
-Cancer Ascendant
-Recently went through my Saturn return. It kicked my butt but I wouldn't trade the lessons I learned for anything
-Met my Aqua partner during my Saturn return
-I like Shakespeare, Margaret Atwood, Mumford and Sons, Old School Hip Hop, Miles Davis, Modern Ballet
-Just finished reading "Ready Player One" and didn't want it to end
-I've grown past the grey lizard version of Scorpio and have entered a phase where I prefer peace and moving around obstacles rather than through them
-Stop by and say hi!

Here's my chart:
Screenshot_2015-12-22-10-16-23.jpg

Looking forward to learning and meeting you folks!

Last edited:

ZoraEos

Interesting bucket chart!!! What effects do you feel in your life from it?
But interestingly, your node is the handle! :)
Fellow Scorpio here, and Shakespeare lover ^_^

Interesting bucket chart!!! What effects do you feel in your life from it?
But interestingly, your node is the handle! :)
Fellow Scorpio here, and Shakespeare lover ^_^

I'm not exactly sure...I suppose the one thing I can say is I've always gotten involved in groups on and off the stage (humanitarian concerns and actions) and that would be the handle. The arts have always been a passion, but in this life so is equality and caring for others, but how would one read a NN handle when it's not actually a planet? :tongue:

katydid

You are a 'ZERO Scorpio' ---Welcome. I am also a zero Scorpio. I heard Dane Rudhyar lecturing on ZERO degrees of a sign many years ago. He said it is the purest essence of that sign, the embryo of it. I have always wanted to believe I was the 'purest' essence of Scorpio. LOL

I can see evidence of your Bucket handle being the North Node in Taurus in the 11th. You spoke of it in your intro by saying :

"-I've grown past the grey lizard version of Scorpio and have entered a phase where I prefer peace and moving around obstacles rather than through them"

You are a 'ZERO Scorpio' ---Welcome. I am also a zero Scorpio. I heard Dane Rudhyar lecturing on ZERO degrees of a sign many years ago. He said it is the purest essence of that sign, the embryo of it. I have always wanted to believe I was the 'purest' essence of Scorpio. LOL

I can see evidence of your Bucket handle being the North Node in Taurus in the 11th. You spoke of it in your intro by saying :

"-I've grown past the grey lizard version of Scorpio and have entered a phase where I prefer peace and moving around obstacles rather than through them"

Oh! What house is your zero degree Scorp in and is it your Sun? I haven't read that quote by D. Rudhyar yet but I'm googling it! Interesting, almost like ground that is ready to be cultivated, reading for seeding, great share and thanks! Yes, I suppose you're right about the evolution through reaching up to the NN handle. I just took it as the evolution of Scorpio (especially after a HARD Saturn Return), but I suppose not all Scorpios reach up, some stay in the shallows and the swamps. I feel as though Scorpio is a skin which I've grown out of, like faint echo. I love Scorpio and the depths that I've mined with it, but it can be a very heavy energy which I need a break from carrying....at least for a bit :tongue:

What are the other main planets/aspects in your chart that temper/affect your Scorpio?

katydid

Oh! What house is your zero degree Scorp in and is it your Sun? I haven't read that quote by D. Rudhyar yet but I'm googling it! Interesting, almost like ground that is ready to be cultivated, reading for seeding, great share and thanks! Yes, I suppose you're right about the evolution through reaching up to the NN handle. I just took it as the evolution of Scorpio (especially after a HARD Saturn Return), but I suppose not all Scorpios reach up, some stay in the shallows and the swamps. I feel as though Scorpio is a skin which I've grown out of, like faint echo. I love Scorpio and the depths that I've mined with it, but it can be a very heavy energy which I need a break from carrying....at least for a bit :tongue:

What are the other main planets/aspects in your chart that temper/affect your Scorpio?

My Sun is at zero Scorpio. I was born on oct 23rd. :ninja:

I can see why you feel like you have 'shed the skin'---you just had your Saturn Return. By Solar Arc progression, your Sun is just now progressing into Sagg.

So you have in fact shed your old Scorpion coat.

I am not sure if that quote from Dane will ever come up. He was speaking rather informally in a small Oakland bookstore in the late 70's. Way before videophones and google. lol

My Sun is at zero Scorpio. I was born on oct 23rd. :ninja:

I can see why you feel like you have 'shed the skin'---you just had your Saturn Return. By Solar Arc progression, your Sun is just now progressing into Sagg.

So you have in fact shed your old Scorpion coat.

I am not sure if that quote from Dane will ever come up. He was speaking rather informally in a small Oakland bookstore in the late 70's. Way before videophones and google. lol

Gotcha. His books on the houses and personality were some of the most informative in learning about astro. How was your Saturn Return? How does that the "embryonic" zero degree fit into your life?