Zelensky

david starling

[Moderator-created thread for Zelensky discussion]

Here's Zellensky's family background. Nothing nefarious about it.
I don't see anything really devious in his natal chart either. He's an Aquarian Sun with Merc in Cap, along with Moon in Leo, which might incline him to enjoy a flamboyant lifestyle.

Last edited by a moderator:

david starling

For those who disparage Zelensky for being a successful comedic actor, he's one of a very few entertainers with successful careers BEFORE becoming successful politicians.

Who can forget that another Sun Aquarian, Ronald Reagan, starred in the comedy movie, "Bedtime for Bonzo"? :lol:

Last edited:

leomoon

Zelensky has Saturn on Regulus. That would explain wealth and power. But Regulus is not a "happy" star. It brings people up only to crash them down.

I never heard of Regulus conferring wealth, only status or fame for awhile, but eventually falls.

It's Rigel & Spica, I associate with greater wealth and in Rigel, the kind that you tend to keep (like the Monarchs) and doesn't fall away as long as one is careful not to throw it away purposefully: I have Moon cj. Regulus and my husband has Regulus cj. MC. As we aren't wealthy by any stretch of the imagination, lol.

16-17 Gemini :
Fixed star Rigel gives benevolence, honor, riches, happiness, glory, renown and inventive or mechanical ability.

According to Ptolemy and Lilly, it is of the nature of Jupiter and Saturn, but later authors consider it favorable and similar to Jupiter and Mars (high ambition, pride, love of power, grandeur of view.) Alvidas likens it to Mercury, Mars and Jupiter. [1]

The star Rigel gives splendor, honor, riches, and happiness to those who are born under it. It is seen that while the constellation may indicate a bad influence, such as those who are foolish and impious, the individual star portends all those who are apt to be self-reliant persons whose success will give them riches and eminence.

Last edited:

blackbery

Regulus is one of the most fortunate stars in the heavens. It portends glory, riches, and power to all who are born under its influence. Proclus (412-485) called Regulus the “Royal Star”, and asserted that those born under it have a royal-like nativity.

Except in Zelensky's chart it's conjunct Saturn.😏😏
Meaning, if he obtains his wealth & glory by criminal or unscrupulous means, it will boomerang back on him IN TIME.
Saturn also rules ' Chronos', time.
Eventually, the criminal will be exposed for his corruption.

It's already habbening. Many people questioning how he got so wealthy & lots of blogs/podcasts around the world of how
the most corrupt Ukranian oligarch funded his presidential campaign to install him as the PUPPET!
Zelensky works 4 NATO/EU & the corrupt politicians but doesn't work 4 the :moon:people of Ukraine who are suffering due to
his policies which work 4 him & the other criminals.

:jupiter::retrograde::opposition::neptune: on the AC/DC & he sure believes he can 'pull the wool' over everyone's eyes.
He did for a while, even Ukranians thought he was going to clean up the corruption but he made it worse & get money to
the nazis to carry on killing the Russian-speaking Ukranians in the Donbas region.

:saturn::retrograde: catching up with the cokehead from Kyiv & his corruption. His fall will be spectacular since the whole western world
has been praising him like he's the 2nd coming of Christ! More like the 2nd coming of Babylon!😭😭

Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky rode to power on pledges to clean up the Eastern European country, but the Pandora Papers reveal he and his close circle were the beneficiaries of a network of offshore companies, including some that owned expensive London property.

Zelensky capitalized on widespread public anger at corruption, but his 2019 campaign was dogged by doubts over his anti-graft bona fides, given that his campaign was boosted by media belonging to Kolomoisky — who is accused of stealing US$5.5 billion from his own bank and funneling it offshore in concert with his partner, Hennadiy Boholiubov.

Since 2019, Zelensky’s wife, Olena Zelenska, has been the sole beneficial owner of Film Heritage, according to the online registry of officials’ asset declarations, meaning any subsequent payments would have flowed to her.
In such an arrangement, “the real owner has placed another person to act as his or her proxy to pretend to be the shareholder,” Woods said.

“The person making the transfer wants to retain the shares and the benefit of the shares, but doesn’t want other people to know that that is the situation.”😌😌

Cap

I never heard of Regulus conferring wealth, only status or fame for awhile, but eventually falls.

It's Rigel & Spica, I associate with greater wealth and in Rigel, the kind that you tend to keep (like the Monarchs) and doesn't fall away as long as one is careful not to throw it away purposefully: I have Moon cj. Regulus and my husband has Regulus cj. MC. As we aren't wealthy by any stretch of the imagination, lol.

16-17 Gemini :
Fixed star Rigel gives benevolence, honor, riches, happiness, glory, renown and inventive or mechanical ability.

According to Ptolemy and Lilly, it is of the nature of Jupiter and Saturn, but later authors consider it favorable and similar to Jupiter and Mars (high ambition, pride, love of power, grandeur of view.) Alvidas likens it to Mercury, Mars and Jupiter. [1]

The star Rigel gives splendor, honor, riches, and happiness to those who are born under it. It is seen that while the constellation may indicate a bad influence, such as those who are foolish and impious, the individual star portends all those who are apt to be self-reliant persons whose success will give them riches and eminence.

Yep, it gives wealth too. But not kind of wealth one can keep. Spica is surely one the most fortunate stars, Rigel can be both fortunate and unfortunate.

Regulus:
With Saturn: Just, friends among clergy, success in Church or law, scholarly, wealth, gain through speculation, companies and friends, high position, proud of home and family, good health, heart trouble at end of life. If angular and especially if rising or culminating, public honor and credit. If Mars be with the Pleiades, violent death in a tumult. [Robson, p.197.]

More so if with Jupiter:
Jupiter conjunct Regulus is one of the best configurations for success. People like this can reach high positions, positions of trust, preferment and favors; fortunes. Riches and power could fall to these natives easily [Fixed Stars and Their Interpretation, Elsbeth Ebertin, 1928, p51-52.]

leomoon

[Deleted off-topic comments - Moderator]

I was asking about why having Venus "combust" would confer wealth.
I don't think it does "confer wealth", but what it does it reflects better luck then not having. Venus being a benefic, with your Sun (personality), or even the Moon, suggestive of better luck then not imo. Then again, Venus may also confer good lucks for some when rising.

Wouldn't you like to have Venus cj. closely to your Sun or Moon? I would in a heartbeat!;)

Last edited by a moderator:

leomoon

Oh, sorry David, I see what you meant now. The term combust - why would it make a planet or the Sun combining with Venus so closely as to become combust stronger. I may be wrong in thinking so, but that is how I see it to be. I'm finding others however don't agree:\\
What does Venus combustion mean in astrology?
This happens quit often. Venus generally significate all kind of relationship and opulence. When it is combusted, Many short-term relationship, especially the kind of relationship that people are hesitant to talk about. 2. It delays the settlement period.\

Sun conjunction Venus can be a paradox. This is because modern astrology deems this aspect wonderfully positive while forgetting about the phenomena of… combustion! Venus becomes invisible under the rays of the Sun when it is closer than 8º. In this case she is invisible and therefore distrusted. The positive expression of Sun conjunct Venus comes when she is able to shine. So the wider conjunction will make one gracious and popular, and also a fantastic diplomat or counsellor.

I can see that with Pres. Zelensky - his Venus cj. Sun may be that he gets along easily with others in a social situation, so in spite of having been a comedian and CEO business-person; he uses his "charm" in a positive way and people who work for him find him easy to get along with.

david starling

Oh, sorry David, I see what you meant now. The term combust - why would it make a planet or the Sun combining with Venus so closely as to become combust stronger. I may be wrong in thinking so, but that is how I see it to be. I'm finding others however don't agree:\\
What does Venus combustion mean in astrology?
This happens quit often. Venus generally significate all kind of relationship and opulence. When it is combusted, Many short-term relationship, especially the kind of relationship that people are hesitant to talk about. 2. It delays the settlement period.\

Sun conjunction Venus can be a paradox. This is because modern astrology deems this aspect wonderfully positive while forgetting about the phenomena of… combustion! Venus becomes invisible under the rays of the Sun when it is closer than 8º. In this case she is invisible and therefore distrusted. The positive expression of Sun conjunct Venus comes when she is able to shine. So the wider conjunction will make one gracious and popular, and also a fantastic diplomat or counsellor.

I can see that with Pres. Zelensky - his Venus cj. Sun may be that he gets along easily with others in a social situation, so in spite of having been a comedian and CEO business-person; he uses his "charm" in a positive way and people who work for him find him easy to get along with.

"Cazimi" means "in the heart of the Sun", but it has to be within 17 minutes of arc from the Sun's position.

That's supposed to confer great power and authority to any planet that's Cazimi.

Last edited:

david starling

Yes, when you're talking about celebrities who are "stars", it's easy to forget that astrology is a necessary part of the discussion!

Sun Aquarius (Zelensky) has an astrological advantage over Sun Libra (Putin).

Last edited:

IleneK

Premium Member

16-17 Gemini :

And to expand a bit more on leomoon's and Cap's offerings, here is a nice piece on the royal stars and Regulus in particular, with citations from some of fixed star astrology's greats. And here are some highlights:

Rosenburg also finds that Royal Stars sometimes relate to situations where someone is placed prematurely into a high position; thus it may be the native's own immaturity that leads to the extreme of success and failure ascribed to these four stars. Brady likens the Royal Stars to a specific human weakness, or nemesis, which if handled properly will confer talent and power. She traces her position back to the myths of ancient Persia.(17)
Regulus represents a dimension of the cosmic order that upholds courage and right action. Regulus give the power to stand firm in one's inner convictions in the face of threats and danger. As a Royal Star, Regulus symbolizes the strength and power of the heart, love, and actions motivated by such considerations. Naturally Regulus endows planets it contacts with an added conviction of principle that enables a grand application of that planet's energy. The results can be quite inspiring, especially if the person is playing a part where he is an example to others.
Astrology's traditional view on Regulus connects the star to extraordinary qualities: high idealism, spiritual strength, and command. While Regulus gives honors, especially military ones, these are short-lived and could eventuate in humiliating failure.(24) Contemporary assessments of this star still associate it with courage and authority, yet link its reversals to the dark side emerging when "courage becomes arrogance."(25) Brady cautions Regulus natives to "avoid the nemesis of revenge" which can cause them to lose sight of the idealism that is an example for others.(26)

IleneK

Premium Member
I think Zelensky's chart makes him an excellent candidate to meet opposition in a very strong, principled and heartfelt manner, with the Sun Mars opposition, Saturn in Leo conjunct Regulus. Through this and also to have met opposition internally with the Sun Moon oppostion by sign, Mars Venus opposition. The man understands opposition.
And he has vision, he's a dreamer, with Moon exactly trine Neptune.

JUPITERASC

Holding ground, losing war :)
I think Zelensky's chart makes him an excellent candidate to meet opposition
in a very strong, principled and heartfelt manner,
ZELENSKYs strategy of defensing territory at all costs
has been disastrous for Ukraine.
President Volodymyr ZELENSKY
presumably with the advice of his U.S. and British military advisors
has adopted a strategy of holding ground in Eastern Ukraine.
Russian forces responded by methodically isolating
and crushing the defenders left with no possibility of either escape or rescue by other Ukrainian forces.
Ukrainian casualties were always heavier than reported
from the moment Russian troops crossed into Eastern Ukraine
but now, thanks to the recent failure of Ukrainian counterattacks in the Kherson region
they’ve reached horrific levels that are impossible to conceal.

with the Sun Mars opposition, Saturn in Leo conjunct Regulus.
REGULUS with SATURN: Just - friends among clergy, success in Church or law - scholarly
wealth, gain through speculation, companies and friends
high position, proud of home and family
good health, heart trouble at end of life. [Robson, p.197.]

VOLODYMYR ZELENSKY - RETROGRADE SATURN

1664381401557.png

Through this
and also to have met opposition internally
with the Sun Moon oppostion by sign,
Mars Venus opposition.
The man understands opposition.

Casualty rates have reached 20,000 killed or wounded a month.
Despite the addition of 126 howitzers, 800,000 rounds of artillery rounds
and HIMARS (U.S. rocket artillery)

months of hard fighting are eroding the foundations of Ukraine’s ground strength.
In the face of this disaster
And he has vision, he's a dreamer, with Moon exactly trine Neptune.

Zelensky continues to order counterattacks to re-take territory
as a means of demonstrating
that Ukraine’s strategic position vis-à-vis Russia is not as hopeless as it seems. :)
Moscow is in no hurry. The Russians are nothing if not methodical and deliberate.
Ukrainian forces are bleeding to death in counterattack after counterattack. Why rush?
Moscow can be patient.

China, Saudi Arabia, and India are buying Russian oil in rubles.
Sanctions are hurting America’s European allies, not Russia.

Last edited:

david starling

Like I said…

He's become unhinged by Putin's military claiming it's going to use tactical nuclear weapons if conventional warfare isn't enough. Although he really has no say in the matter of what the U.S. will do in that event, he did call for an a nuclear attack on Russia "if Putin even thinks about" using them. NOBODY wants that!!!
Remember the old saying, "You can bomb the world into pieces, but you can't bomb it into peace."

Also, the prospect of Ukrainian forces having to slaughter so many of those hapless Russian reservists Putin is drafting is horrific. Transiting Mars in tropical Gemini is currently trine transiting r.Saturn in Aquarius, with transiting r.Uran in Taurus squaring r.Saturn.

Putin appears to have gone mad, and I, myself, am worried about what he's going to do next. It's perfectly clear now that Putin's intent from the beginning has been to unilaterally annex parts of what the international community considers to be the Sovereign state of Ukraine. Everything else was just window dressing.
Putin is making his fellow dictators Xi Ping and Kim Jong look sane and rational by comparison!

Ilene, how are the current transits impacting Zelensky's chart?

IleneK

Premium Member
He's become unhinged by Putin's military claiming it's going to use tactical nuclear weapons if conventional warfare isn't enough. Although he really has no say in the matter of what the U.S. will do in that event, he did call for an a nuclear attack on Russia "if Putin even thinks about" using them. NOBODY wants that!!!
Remember the old saying, "You can bomb the world into pieces, but you can't bomb it into peace."

Also, the prospect of Ukrainian forces having to slaughter so many of those hapless Russian reservists Putin is drafting is horrific. Transiting Mars in tropical Gemini is currently trine transiting r.Saturn in Aquarius, with transiting r.Uran in Taurus squaring r.Saturn.

Putin appears to have gone mad, and I, myself, am worried about what he's going to do next. It's perfectly clear now that Putin's intent from the beginning has been to unilaterally annex parts of what the international community considers to be the Sovereign state of Ukraine. Everything else was just window dressing.
Putin is making his fellow dictators Xi Ping and Kim Jong look sane and rational by comparison!

Ilene, how are the current transits impacting Zelensky's chart?
I haven't looked at the transits; rather was painting a portrait of his psyche based on the natal. My intention was not to describe how or what he is thinking or doing now, just the way he is wired.

david starling

I haven't looked at the transits; rather was painting a portrait of his psyche based on the natal. My intention was not to describe how or what he is thinking or doing now, just the way he is wired.
I agree with your analysis. Any chance you have the time to see how all of these transits will likely affect the "wiring"? Will he be able to weather this evil Darth Vladimir storm that's brewing?

blackbery

Zelensky has an 'A' rated chart which is very helpful in gaining more insight.
His :moon::trine::neptune: brought him great success with his acting/comedy career; on the downside, ability to deceive the
people & the lower aspect of :neptune: & his love of drugs, particularly cocaine.
He's known as the 'cokehead from Kyiv'.😏😏

He's got confidence with that :jupiter:H1 but it's :retrograde:& his 'hubris' will bring him crashing down.
:moon::square::uranus:& problems with women, unstable emotions, wild mood swings
:venus:is very afflicted :opposition::mars:...is he gay? Anger towards women? Not an easy person to get along with esp
with that :sun::opposition::mars:. Always creating conflict.

At this time, the transits show that 'he's done'. The :neptune:mask has slipped & the people see him 4 the
NWO puppet that he is. He was 'installed' by a corrupt Ukranian oligarch & has rec'd over 1 Billion dollars!
People now openly talk about his million dollar mansions around the world & they can't scrub all his
dirty dealings off the internet...includ the intel from the Pentagon Papers published by WL.

It's going to be a total collapse of his image & political career very soon with :southnode::conjunct::uranus:/Vertex. The past coming
back to haunt him. And with current :saturn::conjunct:MC :opposition::moon:there is no forgiveness from the people.
He kept the proxy war with Russia going to keep the billions flowing to Ukraine in the money-laundering, grift.
He refused to negotiate peace talks with Putin & allowed hundreds of thousands of Ukranians to die.
He has lied & deceived the world & now trying to initiate a nuclear showdown with Russia.
Monster.

ZELENSKY'S AZOV CONNECTIONS KOLOMOISKY AND THE WORLD STAGE​

PRESIDENT ZELENSKY IS THE PROBLEM, NOT THE SOLUTION​

A MSM REPORTER FROM SKY NEWS JUST TOOK FIVE MINUTES TO DESTROY ZELENSKY​