Your Mother's moon and how you get along with your Mom

CapAquaPis

And to reply again on the topic: A parent and child sharing the same sun sign or one has a moon conjunct with the other's sun: could mean a closer than average parent-child relationship or in my case, the same moon sign has an emotional compatibility different from a sun sign similarity or sun and moon match. What's this about sharing your sun with your mother and your moon with your father (my bro's case) and the moon is ruled by my rising sign (Cancer)...am I more feminine? Yes, my bro is more masculine and tends to be like our father, my natal chart explains the "Momma's boy" vs my younger "older" brother personality traits. Our father's moon is in Libra conjunct with his first child (our half-sister having a Libra moon with Sag cusp Cap sun - close to our father's). And he would be an Aries rising based on his birth time he estimated on a shorter winter solstice day vs half-sis' Leo rising, the opposite sign from Aquarius, and she has lots of memories of my late mother, esp. my then 9 year old half-sis Michele named me Michael.

CapAquaPis

Description of Aquarius Moon personalities my Mom and I share (women of this particular moon sign refuse to abide by strict conventions, gender roles and sexist stereotypes), the Aquarian age we're in: gender equality and a high ratio of Aquarius Moon men are similar to fellow sisters sharing the moon sign than any other moon sign combination (unless AFAB and AMAB persons should be highly considered, Aquarius breaks down the barrier of what we view as masculine and feminine, transgender identities and sexual orientations). She strongly brought me up to treat women and all people equally not because of gender, race, class and whatever distinctions our society imposes on ourselves and my parents' divorce provided an important lesson to me in maintaining a marriage relationship: Mom never remarried, while my Dad went on 3 more failed marriages to my stepmoms over 35 years.