Your experience with Neptune

I was wondering if stalkers had afflicted Neptunes or adverse Venus Neptune aspects natally or in synastry with the object of their stalking. It would be interesting to see charts of a celeb and his or her stalker.

I have Neptune inconj both Merc and Venus and those two inner planets are sextile each other. I wonder if that relates to an active imagination or dreams. I do tend to romanticize partners. I have sometimes become fascinated with a celeb for a year or two, reading everything about them and then one day never think about them again. I assume that has to do with a transit.

No one can get a handle on Neptune as it slips right through our fingers.

Astronoodles

As far as my personal experience with Neptune goes, I have Neptune in the 8th squaring my Sun and Mercury. It is also inconjunct with my Ascendant.

I don't really feel a connection with Neptune in the 8th at all, but my Sun/Neptune square was a huge issue for me for the longest time. I had trouble defining myself as a person? I also tend to see myself as a victim rather than a survivor, which is a pretty common thing for the Sun/Neptune. My father is a Neptunian-type (he is a Pisces Sun, interestingly enough).

wan

I have Neptune in 10th conjuncting midheaven, and I do think it influences my career choices quite a bit. I am not into making lots and lots of money at all, I need a vocation that is meaningful and rewarding. Right now I don't have that, so I am feeling a bit un-satisfied.

UraSatVen1029

Updated insights about my Neptune: (already posted months ago)

Neptune Capricorn in 1st house, squaring Sun, Venus and most especially Saturn (one of the tightest aspects). Neptune is highly involved in my T-squares, along with squaring my Midheaven (kinda loose though), squaring Saturn 4th house, Sun/Venus 10th house then loosely conjunct Uranus 1st house.

Ha. Neptune, has given me many lessons to learn along with Saturn. Up until now, I was only very vague about my identity and own ego since I wasn't sure of them myself. It's given my troubles in coping with difficulties and challenges, especially with friends and family. Fortunately, the way I "escape" is not through drugs and alcohol, although the intoxication gives me the best feelings ever, I already sensed that I was not gonna end well with it. Neptune has mostly helped me through my artistic energy and pursuits, I am highly neptunian with music and writing, and aesthetic tastes as well. Now, I'm trying to tap into my spirituality, but I'm still fairly new with it. Had a few visions and intuitive insights (flashes of it though, with Uranus), still gets me skeptical, whether if I should consider myself psychic or not. BUT- I do absorb emotional vibes very well, and its very hard to determine if they're my own or not.

Being a Capricorn ascendant with lots of Neptunian and Uranian vibe sucked for me, but it's slightly different now, as I'm more eager to develop a more unique self-expression and make the best of all these negative aspects to my sensitive points (squares). I do have Saturn square Neptune-- and it really is up to me if I would make my dreams and visions a reality or not. Fixing my tendencies of avoiding responsibility is a huge work for me though, but I'm extremely determined to change it because I see my potential within it.

To develop patience, hardwork-ethic, structure and discipline for my long term goals is quite challenging for me, which is funny coming from a Capricorn ascendant with Sun-Venus 10th house. :D

RogueLibra

I learned alot with Neptune. It squares my 1st house mars from the 4th house. It has taught me just how out of touch with myself I was. I did go thru the destructive and addiction phases. Even survived the fearful stages. It took a while but i finally understood what Neptune meant. It pretty much gives a subconscious nature to the planets it touches. The vibrations so to speak.

My martian energy was very very low. I have always been able to take up for myself. That hasnt been an issue. What was an issue was direction. I wasnt chasing my goals not in the way I should have been. I just felt so down, depressed and sought to escape thru drugs and alcohol. I was around ppl that drug me down so much. I cant recall being happy in those times, only numb. Neptune has a unique way of showing you your problems. There is not catastrophic event like with Pluto. You just get carried by the waves of your own subconscious. Your energy levels rise or lower themselves based on your actions. I was spiritually dead. But after my granny died I was faced with turning back to drinking heavy. I just couldnt do it. I started going back to the gym, slowly but surely. I would get off from a 12 hour shift at a factory and go straight there for 2 hours. I didnt even think about it. That's the blessing with Neptune. You can go into a trance and just stay there. That's what I did. Next thing I know its 6 months later and I have lost 50 lbs and increased my bench by the same amount. I was shocked. With Neptune ppl gravitate to us but what kind of ppl depends on who we are. At this time I was positive and attracting alot of positive ppl.

Neptune truly taught me the nature of my spirit. He never tries to change you, just wants to connect you to your higher self and show you what you are doing. You have to figure out the issues for yourself because he won't. He just connects you to it.

RogueLibra

Also my mars square Neptune showed me my battles will not be fought on the earthly plane but more so on the spiritual one. Recognising the anger amd motivation that connects us all. The collective motive of society as a whole. Its at tense times that my mars side awakens. Like now. To me, we are on the verge of civil war and a spiritual one. Religion is being tossed aside for war, love for hate, competition for control. It is at times like this that makes me reach out to others to make them more aware and more stronger and make me more of a spiritual leader than anything. I fight to control myself in my dreams thru lucid dreaming which offers more insight to the physical world. It is not enough to be physically strong.

My ego has dissolved but it was a tough process. But I have been far more happier and more efficient. I do have a strong drive both physically and sexually. That definitely didn't dissolve. But what did is doing things for the sake of self satisfaction. I became more concerned with the overall nature of myself and how to elevate myself and developed a desire to help others do the same. Because we are all connected, the downfall of one becomes my downfall too.

CapAquaPis

Neptune on my natal chart is in 22' Sagittarius, which is the sabian symbol degree of Immigrants, and it happens my father is an immigrant from France lived in the US for 49 (going to 50) years, and he's a Sagittarian (Dec. 17, 1946), as well my half-sister (his daughter, born Dec. 21, 1970) is also a Sagittarius, though the northern winter solstice is cusp/transit Capricorn.

I had a pretty good year (2009) during an economic crisis (two jobs), due to Neptune conjunct my natal sun from Apr 17-Jul 11 (including retrograde) and 2010 was similar from Feb 10-Mar 10 (my birthday is Feb. 15, 1980)-period of tropical Aquarius (Jan 21-Feb 19) and sidereal Aquarius (Feb 14-Mar 10).

moonkat235

I have Neptune in the 1st house conjunct my ascendant by 3 degrees exactly. Uranus is conjunct Neptune and Ascendant at about 6 degrees.

I have really big identity issues, always have. I feel so malleable and like I'm so adaptive that self-knowledge is elusive to a very large degree.

My loose Uranus conjunction makes me strive for individuality, whereas the tighter aspect between my AC and Neptune makes me appear original, I think, without trying.

People have trouble getting a read on me. Random people and friends say I'm always surprising them.

Any other thoughts on these conjunctions? I'll post my chart as well.

Attachments

• Anne Chart with Asteroids and Hypnos.jpg
    Anne Chart with Asteroids and Hypnos.jpg
    141.6 KB · Views: 28

greybeard

Well, by golly, I was born when Neptune was less than 3 degrees from the IC in the 4th House, retrograde in the last degree of Virgo, Neptune's sign of exile. As the most angular of all my planets it is a very powerful, yea dominant, influence in my life and has been for the past 76 years. I have some experience with Neptune.

The 4th House and IC symbolize Roots. Neptune is a symbol of Dissolution. From early childhood...well, I used to style myself a Tumbleweed, bouncing along before the wind whenever and whither it blew. No roots. But I've been in the same place for 17 years now; gathering moss.

Ditto Family. Not a single member of my family from any one of the three generations, speaks to me. Dissolution of family. A veil of delusion separates us.

Dependency. Alcoholism. No longer. It just went away about the same time I came to this little town in the middle of the northern desert.

Mysticism. Deep Faith in the universe. Strong intuition. Seeing beyond the veil. But keep it real; Neptune is in Earth, and I have strong Earth in other places in the chart.

A long time ago I went to a big astrology convention/seminar thing in Houston. One of the seminars was titled "Planets on the Angles". When the speaker came to "Neptune on the 4th Cusp" her first words were "Mama was a Space Cadet". I **** near fell out of my chair laughing.

I could go on....

Starsareround

Neptune is arguably my most influential planet. It’s in my 4th house, so angular, and aspects closely most of my personal planets (including the only true aspect to my sun) as well as my ruling planet and ascendant. It’s probavly not possible for me to unpack Neptune’s influence on my life as it’s not always easy for the native to see. I do think that Neptune is very descriptive of my relationship with my father (he was spiritually inclined but absent, and ultimately a very disappointing relationship), and I have struggled in the past with alcohol and had general difficulties in interfacing with the mundane world. I’ve always been creative, and when I channel all that Neptune into my creativity instead of getting mired in the negative expressions, I really do experience transcendental moments and inspirations. The main problem when one has so much Neptune influence is grounding yourself in the world. And not self destructing through escapism.
It’s tricky energy to work with and basically I think I’m lucky that I have a lot of mutable in my chart because I’ve been able to pretty much lose everything in the material world and then start all over again. Neptune requires you to let go, and will actually take things away from you that you falsely believe are crucial to your ego structure until you can live in allignment with its ebb and flow.

Last edited:

Starsareround

Well, by golly, I was born when Neptune was less than 3 degrees from the IC in the 4th House, retrograde in the last degree of Virgo, Neptune's sign of exile. As the most angular of all my planets it is a very powerful, yea dominant, influence in my life and has been for the past 76 years. I have some experience with Neptune.

The 4th House and IC symbolize Roots. Neptune is a symbol of Dissolution. From early childhood...well, I used to style myself a Tumbleweed, bouncing along before the wind whenever and whither it blew. No roots. But I've been in the same place for 17 years now; gathering moss.

Ditto Family. Not a single member of my family from any one of the three generations, speaks to me. Dissolution of family. A veil of delusion separates us.

Dependency. Alcoholism. No longer. It just went away about the same time I came to this little town in the middle of the northern desert.

Mysticism. Deep Faith in the universe. Strong intuition. Seeing beyond the veil. But keep it real; Neptune is in Earth, and I have strong Earth in other places in the chart.

A long time ago I went to a big astrology convention/seminar thing in Houston. One of the seminars was titled "Planets on the Angles". When the speaker came to "Neptune on the 4th Cusp" her first words were "Mama was a Space Cadet". I **** near fell out of my chair laughing.

I could go on....

I also am pretty much totally separated from all family on both sides. In a very neptunian elusive way. As in, no big argument but just dissolution (4th house Neptune as well)

yuriv

Wow 1H Neptune here :
Conjunct Uranus 1H.
Sextile Saturn-Eros 3H.
Trine Venus 5H.
Opp Vesta 7H.
Trine Moon-Chiron 9H.

I am pretty struck by y'all observations on Nep in 4H, it makes me wonder the effect of Nep in 1H of self. Reading about how Nep has ensured the dissolution of your roots, makes me wonder what sort of dissolution of the self to expect in future ( i am thinking when prog asc touches my nep position.) I am still quite young compared to you guys and as i started studying astrology recently, my conscious experience with it is still developing. I do look at my 3rd H pisces as a key answer to the question of neptunian influence. Saturn is here, Saturn deals with time esp the past. I have always been enamoured with the idea of Time itself and how it works esp in the realm of imaginations, i get this deja vus esp when I was younger which told me then that there was more to life than apparent. As we know Nep is transiting Pisces. And here is my experience of it in the 3rd H.

First decan experience : I was still in school, and it started with reading lots of books and novels, anything I could lay my hands on, and if i do say to myself i had say there were periods i think i was addicted to it at some point too with my avaricious tendency to lose myself into things i love. And books was my escape at this point. Self absorbed, i was somewhat detached from my everyday life at this point in the sense that i stopped trying hard in school ( i am quite intelligent and doing the bare minimum always got me the needed grades, thia didn't sit down well with my parents, teachers who still think i could achieved more then) - this period was Neptune ruled from my perspective. The second phase was me going to university, and you can guess what I escaped into this time around - anything to alter my mind that is - my favorite was cannabis ( **** i loved it the most) i am a very earthy person you see from my chart. The amazing thing was what I was doing unconsciously, smoking deep in the woods, by rivers, streams, ocean ( i studied marine science in uni -again another unconscious choice that makes sense now). I smoked for a while on mountains too- but deep in woods, bush away from the bustle was my favorite. I state this because writing this i somewhat notice that the period I started dissociating from this earlier choices to a more urban attitude to getting high that is i started feeling Pluto's effect - I subscribe Pluto as the ruler of this period of my life because by the time Neptune moves into the second decan - coinciding with when I finish university and my life started changing, ths beginning of a rebirth. Uni is a period of life you meet lots of different characters and in a sense you find yourself merging with the spirit of university.

Second decan experience - after feeling the effects of Pluto in a different ways that all pointed to a stripping away of my idea of who i thought i was, i started a rebirth process, not least toying with the idea of sobriety which i finally got to this year. This decan is ruled by Cancer(moon) and in this decan i am experiencing the cocoon-womb feeling, nurturing myself, rediscovering new parts of myself. Of course when you are in the cocoon you get more in touch with yourself and what you are, what you need and that's balanced with a detachment from the world. Also for the first time in my life i am closer to my younger siblings, i am back home you see. A very Cancer & 3H thing. In the previous decan my 'family' were those outside my natal family And so this is my report on Neptune in 3H Pisces as it transits.
Astrology really speaks symbollically, i realise this as i submit this reply.

conspiracy theorist

I have it in the 2nd house, Capricorn alongside Uranus and squaring the nodes (at the bendings). It's in parallel to my Sun.

With how the machinery of my chart is structured, this placements facilitates a non-attachment to material possessions and materialistic values. I live a minimalist lifestyle where I get by on few clothes, food and money, while being able to enrich, broaden and experience my life both in the mundane sphere and spiritual. Neptune has been hovering around my Saturn for awhile, and that has coincided with dissolution of material security, where I progressively find myself being taken away from the mainstream path of how a modern person should progress through life toward a more adventurous life that "occurs through the cracks".

Modern astrology refers to this house as a house of values, and one could say that I find value in the emptiness and nakedness that Neptune energy represents. I like to believe that I have the ability to engage with life with nothing except an elastic mind and will - emptiness and nakedness as forces.

I also sense that I would do be doing something esoteric/spiritual professionally some time in my life. For now the occult is an intense avocation.