Your Astrology Weekly Screen Name

david starling

Hey beaus, greetings! well.. starting off with taurean in the username we know that is the original term for taurus and course I am taurus sun. Although I chose this term taurean because i prefer anything that is original. I am very sensitive to nature hence I am a humanitarian and a Pleiadian star seed. Then we have the other half of the username term which is 'astro'. Of course this is a short way of saying astrology and i know i mentioned i prefer anything original and not simplified but who wants a longer uername than that?!

In all you have here a:
Taurus :sun: Aquarius :moon: cancer ^ gemini in :venus: Mars in :aries: (yes, quick communicator although frustrating and quite aggressive with my words, forceful)-especially in person of course because when typing we think before we speak.
although of course in sidereal astrology I am an aries.
Any star seeds in this chatroom eh? it would be my pleaure to meet you all & hear what type of star seed you originate from.

Blessings my beaus! looking forward to speaking with you! <333.

url

Hi Taureanastro! My user name is david starling, and I also have an Aquarian Moon. I'm impressed by the placements you've mentioned, regarding your ability to concentrate and to express yourself in a straightforward way.

If you have time, I'm hoping you'll take a look at a thread I have going in the "Other Astrology" forum. It's entitled "A Voyage of Discovery....", and is an intensive description of how the TROPICAL Zodiac can logically and empirically be considered to have an Aquarian Age of its own, separate and apart from the SIDEREAL Aquarian Age nearly everyone else has opined about. I welcome feedback on this topic, especially because I'm trying to organize it well enough to submit an article about it to The Mountain Astrologer magazine.

Anything you have to say, positive or negative, would be well received and given full consideration. Also, if you do check it out, given its technical nature, I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have about the celestial mechanics involved.

Last edited:
Hi Taureanastro! My user name is david starling, and I also have an Aquarian Moon. I'm impressed by the placements you've mentioned, regarding your ability to concentrate and to express yourself in a straightforward way.

If you have time, I'm hoping you'll take a look at a thread I have going in the "Other Astrology" forum. It's entitled "A Voyage of Discovery....", and is an intensive description of how the TROPICAL Zodiac can logically and empirically be considered to have an Aquarian Age of its own, separate and apart from the SIDEREAL Aquarian Age nearly everyone else has opined about. I welcome feedback on this topic, especially because I'm trying to organize it well enough to submit an article about it to The Mountain Astrologer magazine.

Anything you have to say, positive or negative, would be well received and given full consideration. Also, if you do check it out, given its technical nature, I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have about the celestial mechanics involved.
Heyyy David Starling! love your username! and that is very interesting and yes i do have very unique placements in my chart and i always had a feeling.. I was always a weird kid that never fit in to anything and yes as dramatic as that seems it is true. I don't seem to understand how people nowadays think hence why i always been distant regarding to my complete differences, yes everybody is different and that's normal but in my opinion perhaps different in the same ways or:most people are all the same in different ways. Not a lot of people are comfortable with being themselves anymore but i learned to be myself since day 1.. so yes these placements i have are interesting like you said and thank you! Definitely will be looking at that thread, I would love to! See you there and good for you!!!

Blessings <3 !

uranianplutonian

Account Closed
I was browsing through the Harmonics Board when I was inspired to create this new thread. This is purely for fun, but the ensuing discussion may hopefully prove to be insightful as well. How did you come up with your Astrology Weekly screen name?

Aquarian Maverick
My top two dominant planets are Uranus and Pluto, thus the Astrology Weekly screen name uranianplutonian was born. :uranus::pluto:

JUPITERASC

I always like Samantha in Bewitched, and Bean was the most common vegetable I could think of.
As toi the photo,
I looked for a hot looking lady with white hair on the internet

Is legendary Carmen Dell'Orefice :)

17 March 2023 Behind-the-scenes video

from the ALBERT WATSON shoot with Carmen Dell’Orefice :)

for the April issue of @vogueczechoslovakia.

And there you have it. If there is a Samantha Bean out there in TV land, it's not really me.

:)

JUPITERASC

I was a monk in a previous life, hence the name Monk.
Hi Monk :)
following comment refers to multiple changing avatar illustrations of a members name
I have changed mine a few times. currently it's aleister crowley, an infamous libra sun
who had enormous potential. like many, I find him an incredibly fascinating
individual who brought awareness of the realms of the esoteric and metaphysical
to the mass public.

the name multiple is because I have a bunch of gemini. and the signature is how I go about things in life lol.

Humanitarian

I have a very Aquarian personality IRL and Aquarius is associated with humanism, humanitarianism and other progressive ideologies, so that's the Aquarian part of me (Note: It's very visible IRL)

Ukpoohbear

When I was a little girl, I was a very fussy eater because I refused to eat meat. Especially when we would visit another family’s home for lunch and the lady usually made ham sandwiches for everyone but I would always refuse to eat anything. Eventually, they gave up trying to feed me meat and would make me honey sandwiches instead and suddenly, no fuss.

Another time, I remember my Mum asking me if I wanted a honey sandwich and she laughed because I literally started to drool. Hence, Poohbear. 🍯

Last edited:

Humanitarian

When I was a little girl, I was a very fussy eater because I refused to eat meat. Especially when we would visit another family’s home for lunch and the lady usually made ham sandwiches for everyone but I would always refuse to eat anything. Eventually, they gave up trying to feed me eat and would make me honey sandwiches instead and suddenly, no fuss.

One time, I remember my Mum asking me if I wanted a honey sandwich and she laughed because I literally started to drool. Hence, Poohbear. 🍯
I'm an animal liberationist so this resonates with me!

Humanitarian

I was browsing through the Harmonics Board when I was inspired to create this new thread. This is purely for fun, but the ensuing discussion may hopefully prove to be insightful as well. How did you come up with your Astrology Weekly screen name?

Aquarian Maverick
Hey Aqua Maverick, what's your life going right now? We don't see you for 11 years already
Notes: I go by UranianNeptunian ( :uranus::neptune: )

Ukpoohbear

Hey Aqua Maverick, what's your life going right now? We don't see you for 11 years already
Notes: I go by UranianNeptunian ( :uranus::neptune: )

Why would you say you want to go by UranianNeptunian, which is very close to another user, UranainPlutonian, who just closed their account and said if someone tried to mimic them it’s not them? That’s not very respectful and doesn’t incite trust.

Humanitarian

Why would you say you want to go by UranianNeptunian, which is very close to another user, UranainPlutonian, who just closed their account and said if someone tried to mimic them it’s not them? That’s not very respectful and doesn’t incite trust
Oops, I will change it

Last edited: