I hear a lot of say what the yod is and when I talk about a frustration in my life I have a lot of people saying the frustration is coming from another aspect which is hard for me to believe when there 5 of my planets involved in this pattern because I feel like I'm in constant frustration/restless for about 90% of my life......
Let's start by breaking down the Yod, Racole :-
1. Sagittarius Neptune/Libra Pluto sextile = dissolving religious, educational and cultural barriers.......(This group's contribution to the 500 year long Neptune/Pluto in Gemini cycle that aims to break down scocial barriers).
2. Scorpio Uranus/Libra Pluto = destruction of taboos......(This group's contribution to The Uranus/Pluto in Virgo cycle which gave Higher Education to the masses).
3. Scorpio Uranus/Sagittarius Neptune = destruction of religious, education and cultural taboos which restrict free-thinking......(This group's contribution to the Uranus/Neptune in Capricorn cycle that produced government reform and improved conditions for the masses).
4. Moon in Taurus = Emotional attachment to physical things......and it's opposition to Uranus in Scorpio suggests the evolutionary contribution of this group is to reconcile material and spiritual values......To show that we can be "in this world but not of it".
5. Sun in Sagittarius = Morally aware of "what is right"......and it's conjunction to Neptune provides a means for that planet to consciously express itself......(As a talent for music, for example......but, perhaps ultimately as a campaigner for higher spiritual and moral values in politics).
So Racole, my guess is that the events relating to your Yod will share a theme of material sacrifice/loss which leads to spiritual growth......and that prompts me to ask "what became of the relationship with the man who kissed you in 2000.....and, what was the life path change after you became unable to pursue your career as a French Horn player in 2002?"