Yet Another Help! Chart Who Wants To be Understood!

Please Help a Chart Who Just Wants To be Understood!

Hey all, I'm pretty new to this forum (being here for a total of one day :D). Thanks to some helpful people, I know that my dispositers are Jupiter, Uranus, and Pluto. But as a beginner, I still have some problems understanding some things in my chart and would love to hear some input or insight!

Some of the questions tugging on my mind are node interpretations and what constitutes a square. My North Node is in Taurus which squares my moon and opposes Pluto. How would that be interpreted? My Jupiter squares my Mars by six degrees, although they're in compatible signs. I realize that my Mars had just gotten out of Scorpio, but since it is now in Sagittarius, would that mean that square could not be counted anymore since the modalities are now dissimiliar?

Here's my chart:

If anyone can answer those questions, and/or have any insights, observations, or knowledge, I'd love to hear them! Don't be shy in expressing your opinions, I promise I won't bite! ;)

Last edited:
Hi Paws of Nickel! I love the name. :) I'm a beginner myself as well, so don't get too mad at me if I end up mangling the interpretations! You have a whole lotta Aquarius! And all those are in your 9th house, which is also the natural House of Sag. You have three planets in Sag, so Sag is a big part in your chart as well. 9th house matters are probably prevalent for you, like higher education, philosophy, and traveling. Am I right? Am I right? :D Funny thing...Our Moons trine each other really tightly. My Gemini Moon is at 2 degrees 6'18''. Plus, your Ascendant is closely conjunct my Venus, also a tight orb. Isn't that crazy??

Re: Please Help a Chart Who Just Wants To be Understood!

Hey, thanks! For awhile, I thought no one saw my posts and it was doomed to have no replies. :p I love four-footed animals of all types, and combined my first name to form this one. I have two cats, but now that I'm in college, I don't see them as much anymore...:( But yeah, I express both Aquarian and Sagittarian traits. Growing up with a Sag brother, how could I not? :p I'm erratic, strange, egalitarian, freedom-loving, adore travelling and higher education, philosophical, and have a penchant for technology. Admittedly, I am emotionally detached. I can be stubborn. But I love the unconventional! It makes life interesting. I plan to go out of the country for a couple of years after completing my edumacation, just for a new perspective other than the one I've grew up in.

Crazy how we have such funky connections. I swear, I know a lot of people whose Moons are in the first degrees of a sign! If that wasn't crazy enough, in particular, people with Air Moons have their Moons on the same degree as mine: 2 degrees! For instance, in my family my sister's Moon in Libra's at 2 degrees 48'36''. I kid you not! My older brother also has a Moon in Aquarius but it's right on the zero degree, so he missed out on the phenomenon. :D

Last edited:

I'm sorry I don't know the aspects you were talking about in your first post, with your (barely) Mars and Jupiter square. I know it's a dissociate square though! :D I'm pretty sure there are people here more experienced in astrology than I am though. You have, like 88 views (excluding us), but none of them knows if that counts as a real square or not? :confused:

Paws of Nickel said:
Crazy how we have such funky connections. I swear, I know a lot of people whose Moons are in the first degrees of a sign! If that wasn't crazy enough, in particular, people with Air Moons have their Moons on the same degree as mine: 2 degrees! For instance, in my family my sister's Moon in Libra's at 2 degrees 48'36''. I kid you not! My older brother also has a Moon in Aquarius but it's right on the zero degree, so he missed out on the phenomenon. :D
Lol whoa, between you and your siblings, you sound like you have lots of common aspects. Your birthday's coming up soon, I've noticed. Like the week RIGHT before Valentine's! If you have a girlfriend, does she buy you a birthday and Valentine's gift all-in-one or is she nice enough to buy you two gifts for the occasions? :p

wilsontc

Staff member
opinion, to Paws

Paws,

In my opinion, a square is a square and your Mars is square Jupiter.

I also use both points (Ascendant, Nodes, etc.) in doing aspect interpretations, so I think you have a T-square between the nodes focused on the Moon (home, also emotions), indicating your emotions could help you develop your North node (future goals) focused in the 11th house (outer self-expression). This North node position indicates an interest in helping out in the outer world to develop self-expression (e.g., humanities projects, etc.).

Aspectfully yours,

Tim

Thanks, Tim and GeminianCancer for replying to my posts. :) I agree with you, Tim, I thought at first that my Jupiter and Mars were in a square aspect because most descriptions of this aspect fit me quite well. But I've heard other arguments from the other side, so I was at a bit of a crossroads there. And thank you for clearing my Node confusion. I'm a bit worried though. Because my North Node's in Taurus, a sign that squares my stellium by sign if not by aspect (except the Moon) and receives mainly hard aspects, would that mean I'm karmically impaired or disadvantaged in any way or something?:confused: However, I'll definitely try to work my way towards that Node! :D 11th house matters, I'm familiar with. ;)

Ooh, I nearly forgot! Paws of Nickel, you're predominately air/fire. Your personal planets are nearly all air (Sun, Moon, Mercury, and Venus) with the exception of Mars in Sagittarius. You just have one earth and water placement. Are you rather intellectual, articulate, and very communicative? I bet you’re chatty, extroverted, and full of energy and enthusiasm! I can imagine that you flit from one thing to another, social, and find it hard to be grounded in reality. It looks like you lose touch with the ground often. :p You have a singleton two times over with one cardinal earth planet, Neptune in Capricorn. Are you impractical, perhaps? You function with much more ease on the mental plane than the physical. Your only one water planet, Pluto in Scorpio, is barely a drop in a bucket. I don’t mean to say you don't have emotions, but you are definitely rational and detached. Your emotions are there but they are rather shallow. You love with your head, not your heart basically. You probably don't cultivate and maintain extremely close relationships. You probably find it easily to move on. But you're also very fixed, so you're probably strong-willed, stubborn sometimes, and loyal. You have Fixed planets in Mutable houses, so you can probably adapt easily and be flexible if need be. Since you just have one cardinal planet, you’re probably not so much of an initiator.

Maybe with your North Node in Taurus, you should develop more of Earth
traits in a social setting, like friends. It makes sense that your North node would be in an Earth sign, seeing that you are almost all air and fire. I wish you luck in your journey to fulfill that node though. ;)

GeminianCancer said:
Lol whoa, between you and your siblings, you sound like you have lots of common aspects. Your birthday's coming up soon, I've noticed. Like the week RIGHT before Valentine's! If you have a girlfriend, does she buy you a birthday and Valentine's gift all-in-one or is she nice enough to buy you two gifts for the occasions? :p
Hi, GeminianCancer, I loved your analysis of my chart! I want to say more latera and elaborate on some of your descriptions, but not now, as I have to go in a few more minutes. However, I *just* want to say that my girlfriend and I were just having this discussion a week or two ago! She assured me that she would get me two separate gifts for Valentine's and my birthday. :D But it was totally voluntary on her part! A week gap between the 7th and the 14th isn't all that bad, considering that one of my friend's birthday's on Valentine's. :p

Personal planets include Sun, Moon, Mercury, and Venus...but is Mars counted in the mix, just wondering?

P.S. I love your avatar! It's cute. ;) Where'd you find it?

Last edited:

Paws of Nickel said:
However, I *just* want to say that my girlfriend and I were just having this discussion a week or two ago! She assured me that she would get me two separate gifts for Valentine's and my birthday. :D But it was totally voluntary on her part! A week gap between the 7th and the 14th isn't all that bad, considering that one of my friend's birthday's on Valentine's. :p
Your girlfriend is so nice! Much nicer and less cheapskate-ish than my cousin's friends, whose birthday lands on Christmas Eve. They give her two-in-one gifts sometimes. Actually, one of my exes's birthday was close to Vaenine's day, on February 16th. I gave him two presents though, while we were dating. ;)

Paws of Nickel said:
Personal planets include Sun, Moon, Mercury, and Venus...but is Mars counted in the mix, just wondering?

P.S. I love your avatar! It's cute. ;) Where'd you find it?
Thank you! I just googled it actually. Aah, google. :D I think personal planets include Mars. Jupiter and Saturn are the transpersonal planets just in case you were confusing the categories. I hope you didn't think Uranus, Nepune,and Pluto were personal planets as well! :p

kimbermoon

additional notes on your Lunar Nodes:

The nodes are also considered the Axis of Fate relating to the path of where we are going, and where we have been.The South Node denotes what useless baggage we carry that must be released in order for the promises of the North Node to be attained. Dane Rudyar offers some excellent information about the nodes on this site:
http://www.khaldea.com/rudyar/astroarticles/moonnodesatbirth.php

Your Nodal Axis: Taurus/Scorpio. Personal resourcefulness vs the resources of others.
the T-square of the Moon to your nodes: balancing through increasing awareness of the workings of the emotional nature. Higher education and expanded awareness [Jupiter in the 9th]

Pluto joined with the South Node: necessity of critical purging and releasing of hidden or repressed emotions from the past. Power complexes must be tamed.
Self-mastery rather than control over others.

Neptune and Uranus in the 7th: distractions,upheavals, confusion and instability in relationships of a business or personal nature.

You were born at the DARK MOON PHASE.
such individuals are often 'cautious, and analytical in relationships and may become somewhat reclusive as a result of relational experiences.

Sun in Aquarius: ambitions to motivate others and to be innovate or unique in some way,
Moon in Aquarius: an inner need for sharing knowledge and to channel personal uniqueness; to be somehow set apart from others.

Some day, I'll wear pyjamas in the daytime -crash test dummies