Writing a fantasy romance novel centered around astrology

hannahmars

Hi there.

Recently, I have found myself doing copious amount of research on astrological topics for both personal and business reasons. I was 're-introduced' to astrology in the past two years and have found myself enamored. It has truly helped me understand myself so much better, as well as those around me. I am halfway through my very first book, which is an enemies to lovers fantasy romance novel based off of astrology and mythology. During my research for the book, I had happily tumbled onto this website. I have never joined a discussion forum before, but have hopes that this could be of great help in writing my newest book as well as just simply connecting with others in the astrology community.

For most of my twenties I have bounced from career field to career field in pursuit of something that made me both fulfilled and proud in the work that I do and it was only in the past 6 months that I have gained the courage to pursue my dreams of becoming a writer. This has been a hard thing for me, as I worry strongly about disappointing my family in my lack of a stable career. I am going to post my birth chart below, and if anyone has any input on whether or not they would advise a career in writing based off my natal chart, please feel free to share!

Attachments

• hannah chart.jpeg
    hannah chart.jpeg
    65.4 KB · Views: 32

blackbery

Hi, If you post a proper chart from the Astrodienst website showing the table, I'll have a look after the long weekend.
Impossible to analyze the chart you have posted. It looks pretty but can't make head or tail of it. 😅

IleneK

Premium Member
Hello, Hannah and welcome to the forum.
Some of the very best writers I know have Mercury, symbolic of the mental mind, in the sign of Virgo, which is strong by both dignity and exaltation in that sign. Merc in Vi is very discerning in communication, in both speaking and with the written word. Merc in the 6th house points to being self-employed, as writers are, essentially.
So I would think this makes you well equipped to write and write well. And your Moon, symbolic of your feeling mind and your inner feeling life, is ruled by this strong Merc. This points to writing being to your benefit emotionally.
With the innate connection you have between the feeling mind and the mental mind, and with Merc being well placed in its dignity, all combined with the courage you possess with Mars rising, I think you have the potential to be a very good writer.
I am wishing you the best with your novel. It sounds very intriguing to me.

JUPITERASC

Hi there.

Recently, I have found myself doing copious amount of research on astrological topics for both personal and business reasons. I was 're-introduced' to astrology in the past two years and have found myself enamored. It has truly helped me understand myself so much better, as well as those around me. I am halfway through my very first book, which is an enemies to lovers fantasy romance novel based off of astrology and mythology. During my research for the book, I had happily tumbled onto this website. I have never joined a discussion forum before, but have hopes that this could be of great help in writing my newest book as well as just simply connecting with others in the astrology community.

For most of my twenties I have bounced from career field to career field in pursuit of something that made me both fulfilled and proud in the work that I do and it was only in the past 6 months that I have gained the courage to pursue my dreams of becoming a writer. This has been a hard thing for me, as I worry strongly about disappointing my family in my lack of a stable career. I am going to post my birth chart below, and if anyone has any input on whether or not they would advise a career in writing based off my natal chart, please feel free to share!

Hello welcome hannahmars :)
HOW TO GRADUATE FROM ASTROLOGY 101 https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=57956
ASTROLOGY FOR PAY - HOW TO DO IT discussion thread at https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=92935