Wounded femininity in chart

I have this deeply wounded Moon and nothing that could ease this aspect…In addition to that I have Venus in Capricorn.

Are there others with similar situation? Both female planets in a bad situation?
How do you experience it?

Mad Madam Mimm

Possibly Chiron in the first you're feeling?
I’m not a “ chart reader” but , that did kinda speak to me a bit.
Venus in Capricorn wants the truth, from the beginning.
I like this placement. It’s serious, and Saturn makes us grow up and makes us wait, ( because he loves us and it WILL come correct lol…or not at all.I still believe in happy endings. We are not cold and superficial. We want it all and will wait, no matter how our little selves gripe lol. He’s just like, time to do work girl.

If you’re brave enough to look, check your Lillith. When she’s still being a mood, you will feel it.

IRIS70

I have this deeply wounded Moon and nothing that could ease this aspect…In addition to that I have Venus in Capricorn.

Are there others with similar situation? Both female planets in a bad situation?
How do you experience it?

How many people do you need to point out with wounded, as you call it, feminine planets? For example, I am one of them, my husband another one. The way this is expressed depends on many factors, eg the kind of aspects it gets and from what planets, the sign and sign it is in. As you can tell, each person experiences it differently. My husband has :venus::conjunct::mars: and :moon::square::pluto:. I have :venus::conjunct::saturn:and :moon::conjunct::uranus::conjunct:. Each is expressed differently. Besides these, bear in mind that the gender is a major factor. Are you a male, or female? It's different.

IRIS70

How many people do you need to point out with wounded, as you call it, feminine planets? For example, I am one of them, my husband another one. The way this is expressed depends on many factors, eg the kind of aspects it gets and from what planets, the sign and sign it is in. As you can tell, each person experiences it differently. My husband has :venus::conjunct::mars: and :moon::square::pluto:. I have :venus::conjunct::saturn:and :moon::conjunct::uranus::conjunct:. Each is expressed differently. Besides these, bear in mind that the gender is a major factor. Are you a male, or female? It's different.
An interesting factor is that you have all your :capricorn:planets intercepted in 5th house of romance, hobbies, of how you express your individuality. :venus:rules what has to do with relationships and finances, but also self-esteem issues, what you find pleasing/appealing and popularity etc. It also rules your MC of career/status and 3rd. So, I gather, that there is some block in the expression of social/professional security. There is much to be said, but maybe you aren't interested.

When it comes to the :moon:it is in :aquarius: and:conjunct: :saturn:also :conjunct:DC. :moon:expresses our emotional needs, what we need to feel safe, is related to your mother, the kind of nurturing you have received, your home circumstances, your sensitivity to emotional issues, your emotional reactions etc. :aquarius::moon:needs above all to be independent, express their individuality, often in an unconventional way etc. Well, truth to be told, :saturn::conjunct:there appears to be something thwarting it's expression, some imposed restriction and the lesson is on being emotionally self-sufficient; a hard lesson indeed, especially as you appear to get this lesson through your relationship with important others-partners.

Dearest, no natal chart is perfect. We are here to experience challenges and evolve. I have explained that my natal is NOT perfect either, but somehow...I have managed so far!

Osamenor

Staff member
Capricorn is not a fall or detriment sign for Venus. It isn't wounding for Venus to be placed there.

Venus would be in fall in Aries or Scorpio, detriment in Virgo. However, I don't see Venus in those signs as indicating wounded femininity.

Your Venus is combust: so close to the sun that it's swallowed up by the sun, so to speak. That may contribute to your belief that your femininity is wounded.

You also have Uranus, Neptune, and Mars in that multi-planet conjunction with your Sun. All combust. The beginning and end of that stellium are Mars and Sun, respectively. Masculine planets. And Sun rules your Leo ascendant.

Taken together, there's a strong possibility that you identify and/or present more masculine, or androgynous. That does not mean your femininity is perpetually wounded. That does mean it's expressed differently. Probably, the real wounding is from repeated societal messages that your version of femininity is abnormal.

Moon would be in fall in Capricorn, but yours is in Aquarius. Not a bad placement either. A detached placement, yes. Moon in Aquarius may indicate a tendency to be emotionally detached, and/or to live more in your head than your body.

The real ace to turn over with your Moon is that it's conjunct Saturn. That speaks to major emotional difficulties, a likely tendency to be extremely hard on yourself, and likely trouble relating to your mother and/or maternal figures and/or women in general. Moon does indeed speak to our emotional security needs, as @IRIS70 points out. Wherever Saturn is, the need is so great that nothing is enough.

The first question that comes to my mind is, what was your relationship with your mother like when you were growing up? If she's still alive, what's your relationship like now?

Osamenor

Staff member
Possibly Chiron in the first you're feeling?

Chiron in the first speaks to a wounding in sense of self, and/or in how you're perceived by others (or how you think others perceive you). But her Chiron isn't very close to her ascendant, so it's not right smack front and center. It doesn't make any close aspects to anything in her chart, either, except a sextile to Jupiter. To be specifically about wounded femininity, it would have to be connected to Moon and/or Venus. It has no real connection to either of those.

But her Chiron is in the highly self critical sign of Virgo. I would expect some serious internal criticism about how she looks, acts, what others think of her. Probably low level and back burner most of the time, but there.

I read for overlapping houses. While her Chiron is in her first house Placidus, it's in the second house whole sign. Second house indicates body image, among other things. That adds to my sense that this is mainly about how she presents and identifies. Something's telling her she doesn't look or act feminine enough.

Saturn conjunct Moon also speaks to deeply internalized criticism.

Mad Madam Mimm

Chiron in the first speaks to a wounding in sense of self, and/or in how you're perceived by others (or how you think others perceive you). But her Chiron isn't very close to her ascendant, so it's not right smack front and center. It doesn't make any close aspects to anything in her chart, either, except a sextile to Jupiter. To be specifically about wounded femininity, it would have to be connected to Moon and/or Venus. It has no real connection to either of those.

But her Chiron is in the highly self critical sign of Virgo. I would expect some serious internal criticism about how she looks, acts, what others think of her. Probably low level and back burner most of the time, but there.

I read for overlapping houses. While her Chiron is in her first house Placidus, it's in the second house whole sign. Second house indicates body image, among other things. That adds to my sense that this is mainly about how she presents and identifies. Something's telling her she doesn't look or act feminine enough.

You guys are sooooo freaking smart!!!! I love it♥️
I just synthesize and throw it out there. I have a Chiron yod, if astrologers count the guy. I know where he goes, pain follows. Not to hurt, but to heal. In the first house of self, I pretty much summarized everything you just said.

Nananana.

I’m just kidding. I like what you do, but trying it gives me a headache.

IleneK

Premium Member
You guys are sooooo freaking smart!!!! I love it♥️
I just synthesize and throw it out there. I have a Chiron yod, if astrologers count the guy. I know where he goes, pain follows. Not to hurt, but to heal. In the first house of self, I pretty much summarized everything you just said.

Nananana.

I’m just kidding. I like what you do, but trying it gives me a headache.
with practice, the headache goes away. :) be kind and be patient...

Mad Madam Mimm

Chiron: Can I have your ATTENTION please. It’s 🚨 urgent!!!! Wailing sirens flashing lights.

Me: I would rather blast my arce into the 12 house and LIVE there before I come near YOU again lol. I don’t have any planets there at all, but maybe I should have you look at it smh

Yeah I agree that there are many difficult aspects to Moon to have…but I don’t only have this Saturn conjunction but also a Pluto square…and not a single “easy” aspect to it…
I was thinking that I can possibly “fix it” by surrounding myself with people who have nice trines or sextiles to my Moon…
I am a female

An interesting factor is that you have all your :capricorn:planets intercepted in 5th house of romance, hobbies, of how you express your individuality. :venus:rules what has to do with relationships and finances, but also self-esteem issues, what you find pleasing/appealing and popularity etc. It also rules your MC of career/status and 3rd. So, I gather, that there is some block in the expression of social/professional security. There is much to be said, but maybe you aren't interested.

When it comes to the :moon:it is in :aquarius: and:conjunct: :saturn:also :conjunct:DC. :moon:expresses our emotional needs, what we need to feel safe, is related to your mother, the kind of nurturing you have received, your home circumstances, your sensitivity to emotional issues, your emotional reactions etc. :aquarius::moon:needs above all to be independent, express their individuality, often in an unconventional way etc. Well, truth to be told, :saturn::conjunct:there appears to be something thwarting it's expression, some imposed restriction and the lesson is on being emotionally self-sufficient; a hard lesson indeed, especially as you appear to get this lesson through your relationship with important others-partners.

Dearest, no natal chart is perfect. We are here to experience challenges and evolve. I have explained that my natal is NOT perfect either, but somehow...I have managed so far!
You got it all correct with Moon and Saturn conjunction…I do have lots of blocks and also my mother had very difficult life…now has severe illness…and generally…from my female ancestors I have very bad “karma”. Which is also visible through my 4th house. Very much violence and hard lives.
I haven’t personally experienced nothing like that but I have intimacy issues and very difficult to trust anyone. Yeah…I also have and always had very bad relationship with my mom…and feel and always felt very sad bcs of that. Many nightmares involving something bad happening to her. So I guess I subconsciously also feel guilty or whatever.
But yeah…that’s how my wounded Moon expresses…

So I don’t have problems with looks…I look like a Leo ASC…and also have a grace.
But I’m not very connected to my feminine nature…also not keen to have children anytime soon(and I’m almost 30!!)- even though the fifth is loaded.

Capricorn is not a fall or detriment sign for Venus. It isn't wounding for Venus to be placed there.

Venus would be in fall in Aries or Scorpio, detriment in Virgo. However, I don't see Venus in those signs as indicating wounded femininity.

Your Venus is combust: so close to the sun that it's swallowed up by the sun, so to speak. That may contribute to your belief that your femininity is wounded.

You also have Uranus, Neptune, and Mars in that multi-planet conjunction with your Sun. All combust. The beginning and end of that stellium are Mars and Sun, respectively. Masculine planets. And Sun rules your Leo ascendant.

Taken together, there's a strong possibility that you identify and/or present more masculine, or androgynous. That does not mean your femininity is perpetually wounded. That does mean it's expressed differently. Probably, the real wounding is from repeated societal messages that your version of femininity is abnormal.

Moon would be in fall in Capricorn, but yours is in Aquarius. Not a bad placement either. A detached placement, yes. Moon in Aquarius may indicate a tendency to be emotionally detached, and/or to live more in your head than your body.

The real ace to turn over with your Moon is that it's conjunct Saturn. That speaks to major emotional difficulties, a likely tendency to be extremely hard on yourself, and likely trouble relating to your mother and/or maternal figures and/or women in general. Moon does indeed speak to our emotional security needs, as @IRIS70 points out. Wherever Saturn is, the need is so great that nothing is enough.

The first question that comes to my mind is, what was your relationship with your mother like when you were growing up? If she's still alive, what's your relationship like now?
You nailed it with the analysis of the Mother…i wrote everything about it in my response to IRIS70. Thanks…
I’m not physically masculine or andro..
But I am very much like my Aqua Moon…

I actually came to think that it’s even good that I have a less sensitive Moon…bcs maybe these aspects would hit me much worse if it was a water Moon for example…

Self criticism is very present.
I don’t know much about Chiron though…should I look it up?

Osamenor

Staff member
Self criticism is very present.
I don’t know much about Chiron though…should I look it up?

If you want.

But a lot of what's written about Chiron sounds utterly hopeless. You'll read that Chiron is the wound that never heals. You probably won't read that the reason why Chiron is the wound that never heals is because it's a kind of wound that's always in the process of healing. No matter how much better things get, in the area of your life marked by Chiron, there's always room to get better still. A lifetime isn't enough to achieve complete healing. It's the process of healing, that you're always in, that really counts.

You got it all correct with Moon and Saturn conjunction…I do have lots of blocks and also my mother had very difficult life…now has severe illness…and generally…from my female ancestors I have very bad “karma”. Which is also visible through my 4th house. Very much violence and hard lives.
I haven’t personally experienced nothing like that but I have intimacy issues and very difficult to trust anyone.

Moon is also an indicator of ancestry. Conjunct Saturn, and, as you so aptly pointed out, square Pluto, it shows ancestral trauma reverberating in your life. Particularly trauma in the female line. Violence and hard lives is very Pluto/Saturn.

Your task for this lifetime is to work through the trauma you've inherited.

But I’m not very connected to my feminine nature…also not keen to have children anytime soon(and I’m almost 30!!)- even though the fifth is loaded.

Are you familiar with Jean Shinoda Bolen's Goddesses in Everywoman?

What you're describing sounds a lot like what she says about the Athena archetype. Which is a feminine archetype, but a very different version of feminine.

LindaElena_

wounded and narcissistic

[Deleted birth chart that includes birth information. It is against forum rules to post other people's birth information without their informed consent, and the native has not consented. You may repost it with birth information removed. - Moderator]

Last edited by a moderator:

LindaElena_

The above chart is of someone who is both wounded and narcissistic.

I welcome all comments. I am too familiar with this woman - and not in a good way - to be objective.

But trust me, she is both wounded and narcissistic. And has an addictive personality. These personality flaws ...or however one would categorize them....has not prevented her from marrying, having children, divorcing, becoming an attorney...makes a good living and
is bisexual.
These are the facts...but not the causes... I have my opinions but as I said....can't be objective
LindaElena

Osamenor

Staff member
The above chart is of someone who is both wounded and narcissistic.

I welcome all comments. I am too familiar with this woman - and not in a good way - to be objective.

If you're not familiar with her in a good way, it's highly unlikely that she's given you permission to post her birth information on a public forum. You may only post her chart with birth information removed.

Osamenor

Staff member
Not sure I know how to post the chart with the date time and place removed...that is the way it comes up when I generate it.
LE

Download it and edit it. The editing tools are on your computer, smartphone, whatever you're using.

If you need further help with that, please post on the Help With Forums and Suggestions board.