Would you like to read my chart?

ShirubaSoul

Hello everyone, I've wanted someone to give me a greater insight on my birth chart, so don't hold back any of your knowledge, tell me everything you see in it! :tongue:

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_01_craig_peterkin_hp.81263.9260.gif
    astro_w2gw_01_craig_peterkin_hp.81263.9260.gif
    50.6 KB · Views: 32

wilsontc

Staff member
bowl chart, to Shiruba

Shiruba,

You said:
Hello everyone, I've wanted someone to give me a greater insight on my birth chart, so don't hold back any of your knowledge, tell me everything you see in it! :tongue:

You have a bowl chart with a strong focus on the left (self) side of the chart, indicating you need to develop an awareness with others in your life. You also have a strong focus on the Ascendant (self), Midheaven (outer world), and IC (inner world), indicating these three areas of life are very important to you.

Guessing,

Tim

ShirubaSoul

Re: bowl chart, to Shiruba

Ah, I see. Anything else you can tell me? Preferably about what effect the positions of the signs and the aspects have on me?

Phoenix Venus

Hi ShirubaSoul,

just gonna make a few comments.

You have a bowl chart which is focused on the left side of the horoscope wheel. This will make you inwardly focused and independent, rather than relying on others. You feel more comfortable being yourself than conforming to a group.

Theres quite a few things in your chart which represent logical thinking, structure, and perfectionism: Heavy earth influence, saturn opposing mars, sun and mercury in second house of capricorn. You are likely a hard worker and push yourself to achieve your goals. Saturn opp mars can relate to struggles asserting the ego, as does having little fire in the chart. You might feel the need to push yourself too hard and become restricted.

A lot of energy is focused towards your Pluto & jupiter in the first house of scorpio. (including the t-square between these two planets, saturn & mars. this is a major pattern for you, often it is said the point opposing the t-square funnel, which in your case is 1* gemini in seventh house, will represent what you need to incorporate into your life to balance out the harsh nature of this aspect)

Jupiter and Pluto in the first house can create someone who is intensely enthusiastic. You are insightful in a spiritual and philosophical sense, and have an ability to penetrate to the core of the matter, especially on first glance or first impressions. You don't like to just skim the surface, you like to engage in the deeper sides of life, you also like to teach your insights and share them with others. You have a very powerful and drawing presence that has the ability to transform and cleanse people spiritually. BUT this is only if you use your strong presece to help people. Making sure to steer away from dogmatic control, jealousy and revenge are key.

Lots of capricorn and scorpio mix gives a dark type of personality, very reserved, secretive, and powerful. You are probably overall good with money and fincances, and are responsible and reliable. You look at things in a logical way but don't refrain from looking at things in a deeper sense.

Lack of air in your chart can mean trouble with looking at things in an objective sense, or thinking before acting. With lots of earth, there is the propensity for stopping at nothing to get ahead (in a material/ambitious sense) without taking a step back to breathe or reconsider at times.

Jupiter is a fire singleton so it's placement will be the way in which you express your vitality and energy- through finding spiritual focus within yourself, through exploring and learning about new cultures or philosophies.

These are just a few comments on first glance. A lot more can be said about your chart and hopefully someone else will give you further insight :cool:

Last edited:

ShirubaSoul

Very nice, thanks Phoenix. :D
Hopefully I can learn more about Venus in my chart, if I'm not mistaken it conjuncts my ascendent, and I think it semi-squares my sun.

Phoenix Venus

well, for starters, venus conjunct the north node shows that relationships, and focus on art and social harmony, will bring a sense of overall growth and completion for you. perhaps in an intense and private way (12 h & scorpio) and there is probably mystery, secrets, or transformation in your love life.

conjunct the ascendant means that this is part of your apparent personality- how others perceive you (in a mysteriously sensual/sociable way)

but, conjunctions from the 12h house aren't as strong as conjunctions from the first (planets in 12 h like to remain hidden and private)

so pluto and to a lesser extent jupiter (large orb) will represent your outer appearance/persona.

ShirubaSoul

Oh I see, well isn't scorpio in the 1st house along with the 12th house? So would scorpio be more prevalent in the 1st or the 12th?
Or rather, does Jupiter have a stronger effect considering its in the 1st house?

Last edited: