Would this treatment work?

gemitau

Hello!

This year I started to pay more attention to my teeth. After researching and seeing many different orthodontists I learnt that I have a lot of issues to solve.
I liked especially one of the doctors I met but I have doubts about the treatment, mostly because it will be very expensive.
I saw him twice. The first time, he examined my mouth and told me what were the main issues. He also took xrays, scans and other things to study my case in depth. After the consultation, I casted the first chart. In that chart I see I am the Sun in Gemini (as natally), and the Moon domiciled in Cancer. The treatment would be domiciled Venus and the doctor also a domiciled Saturn. The Moon is received by L10 by exaltation but I don't see more receptions. What is your take on this chart? L6 of the "illness" is also domiciled.

I'm not sure if we should only use this first chart. I casted a second one some days ago when I saw him for the second time. In that occassion he told me what were his conclusions after the study and proposed me a specific treatment in several phases. I think there is an important change in the situation as in the first consultation, and the first chart, he didn't mention this treatment or examined my case thoroughly.

In the second chart, ten days after, I am (I guessed) Moon in Sagittarius, because L1 and L10 are Jupiter. The doctor is again domiciled, this time Mercury in Gemini, and the treatment would be Jupiter in Aries, having dignity by triplicity. The interesting thing for me, if I interpreted the chart correctly, would be that Moon receives the treatment by domicile.

First visit chart_ 1st visit.png

Second visit chart_2nd visit.png

If you have any thoughts to share, I'll be happy to read and learn. Thank you!

dr. farr

(Note-the following is based on the unorthodox Ankara horary method)

I myself would consider chart 1 the radical chart; you = 1st house = Leo = sun; the treatment = 10th house = Taurus = venus; Venus flows toward sun = +; NN and Venus are in 10th whole sign house of treatments, Venus in domicile = +; moon flows away from Venus = -;
results: 2+, 1- net = +1; answer, yes probably the suggested treatment will work to your satisfaction.

gemitau

(Note-the following is based on the unorthodox Ankara horary method)

I myself would consider chart 1 the radical chart; you = 1st house = Leo = sun; the treatment = 10th house = Taurus = venus; Venus flows toward sun = +; NN and Venus are in 10th whole sign house of treatments, Venus in domicile = +; moon flows away from Venus = -;
results: 2+, 1- net = +1; answer, yes probably the suggested treatment will work to your satisfaction.
I didn't know this method. I will investigate it. Thanks for your reading!

tikana

i have to say your doctor is right. if you prolong it the expense will go up (look at L11th house) cost of the treatment getting worse bc merc enters its domicile.