would love to know what y’all see

uranianplutonian

Account Closed
I’m not sure if it’s ethical for an Astrologer to get involved with reading a minor’s natal chart, especially when the minor’s parents have made it clear that they don’t want the minor getting involved with Astrology.

I’m not saying that the rule they’ve made is fair or just, but you’re their child and I don’t think that it’s appropriate for an adult to encourage another person’s child to break their rules.
Not to be a Debby downer or anything, it feels wrong to me though, even if I disagree with their decision.

Another concern that I have is how your parents will react if they find out that you’ve been breaking this rule that they’ve made behind their backs. For all I know, it could put you in danger if they aren’t ~stable parents.

I wish that I could help, but I want to be respectful to your parents and you.

.madeleine.grace.

I’m not sure if it’s ethical for an Astrologer to get involved with reading a minor’s natal chart, especially when the minor’s parents have made it clear that they don’t want the minor getting involved with Astrology.

I’m not saying that the rule they’ve made is fair or just, but you’re their child and I don’t think that it’s appropriate for an adult to encourage another person’s child to break their rules.
Not to be a Debby downer or anything, it feels wrong to me though, even if I disagree with their decision.

Another concern that I have is how your parents will react if they find out that you’ve been breaking this rule that they’ve made behind their backs. For all I know, it could put you in danger if they aren’t ~stable parents.

I wish that I could help, but I want to be respectful to your parents and you.
Yeah, that’s ok. And actually, my parents do know that I’m continuing it and they don’t really care, but they just don’t agree with it and haven’t lifted the screen times. Even for Spotify lol

IleneK

Premium Member
At your age, most likely your time is better spent learning about the world and developing your critical thinking abilities. If your parents object your involvement in astrology at age 15, then I am respectfully honoring their wishes.
Peace out.

jazzbluessinger

This is a chart of me and my boyfriend, Denver. We’ll been dating for 2 years as of December 5th, and I’d just love to know what you guys see in the chart. Ya know… another perspective! Any and every subcategory of our chart is open for reading! I’m so excited lolView attachment 96307View attachment 96305

I know, I’ve got a screen time on that website though lol. I’ll just tell you the information, we really don’t mind.

Madeleine
21 Aug 2008
13:04 pm
South Houston, Texas, U.S.

Denver
10 Jun 2008
07:03 am
Buckhannon, West Virginia, U.S.

I know, I’ve got a screen time on that website though lol. I’ll just tell you the information, we really don’t mind.

Madeleine
21 Aug 2008

Denver
10 Jun 2008
I will try to read your chart if you will read mine later on? From this info you posted above and from what I read about composite charts, I don't do synastry ones well, here goes briefly..... In your composite Whole sign chart I see you have planets in the 1st, 4th, 5h, 6th, 7th, which are supposed to be good for love. You have a 9th degree mars in Virgo 1st house supposed to be bad... There is a Jupiter in the 5th house Cap. Dragon's head in the 6th in Aquarius with Neptune,7th house of Marriage Pisces Uranus. Strong. 11th house Cancer with Sun and Moon. 12th house of suffering Leo, dragon's tail!!!bad with mercury and venus. Tobe continued shortly

jazzbluessinger

Madeleine
21 Aug 2008

Denver
10 Jun 2008
HI, continuing the chart. Dragon's tail in Leo brings out bad qualities and it has the mercury and venus in it too, thinking with the heart, anger. egoism, pride, etc. if not controlled. It's in the house of suffering, 12th. They way I was taught, you have a combo of 4 planets in fire, one over, fire, enthusiasm, anger, etc. I see three in water and earth, sensitive and grounded, ok. But only 2 in air, which needs more thinking together. I'm more of an iridologist, alt meds person, healer, body, hand and face reader but studying astrology only. The Sun and Moon in Cancer make for very sensitive, kind, lovers.... I see Pluto in the 4th, passionate about the family, Jupiter in the 5th, blessed in love... I have also read for a good composite chart one wants to see conjunctions, there aren't too many in your chart. Usually they say to have a love stellium of 3 planets with the Sun. You have two only. They also say not to have bad aspects in the Sun, Moon, etc. Also to have good and bad aspects in Jupiter and Saturn, you do have those, so you both have the same view and go through easy and hard times together. I don't see bad aspects in the Sun, Moon with Uranus nor Neptune, those can deceive. Also to have hard aspects in the AC and MC with Mars, Saturn, which you have. Thank you for allowing me to try to read your chart Madame, nothing personal just being honest. I see you are an astrologer, could you read my chart and my girl's? I'm trying to upload my chart here, can you help me? Thanks, God Bless

jazzbluessinger

It’s simple: My parents don’t think astrology is accurate, so they don’t want me using it. I use it anyways, because I’ve taken the time to study it and how it’s not all sun signs and hippy ****
correct, it's not just about the SUN sign. Very accurate after I read about 50 charts and going on 300 now! I know the people I've read very well, it's highly accurate! The ancient Hebrews used it, not just pagan religions, even Catholics, Christians did. Look at the Middle Ages, ALL Doctors were required to be astrologers and this from Catholic Medieval Universities! until the 1800's or so! Popes were astrologers 15 or so, had Court astrologers. St T Aquinas, Albert Magnus, de Liguori never condemned astrology, it shows patterns, we have free will. Cathedrals have the astro signs on some stained glass windows, even in Chartres and doors in Europe. The Latin Rite Catholic Missals have them there monthly. Astrology is not divination, not contrary to Leviticus. I have read people's charts showed, them personalities, vices, virtues, and even diseases ahead of time... a bit of history for you. It is a true science when done right.

.madeleine.grace.

Dude, if I could just tell my parent’s that- 😂
correct, it's not just about the SUN sign. Very accurate after I read about 50 charts and going on 300 now! I know the people I've read very well, it's highly accurate! The ancient Hebrews used it, not just pagan religions, even Catholics, Christians did. Look at the Middle Ages, ALL Doctors were required to be astrologers and this from Catholic Medieval Universities! until the 1800's or so! Popes were astrologers 15 or so, had Court astrologers. St T Aquinas, Albert Magnus, de Liguori never condemned astrology, it shows patterns, we have free will. Cathedrals have the astro signs on some stained glass windows, even in Chartres and doors in Europe. The Latin Rite Catholic Missals have them there monthly. Astrology is not divination, not contrary to Leviticus. I have read people's charts showed, them personalities, vices, virtues, and even diseases ahead of time... a bit of history for you. It is a true science when done right.