would love to know what y’all see

.madeleine.grace.

This is a chart of me and my boyfriend, Denver. We’ll been dating for 2 years as of December 5th, and I’d just love to know what you guys see in the chart. Ya know… another perspective! Any and every subcategory of our chart is open for reading! I’m so excited lol
69939755-3FE9-496E-96BE-70D3A74D697A.jpeg
4E98E426-99A8-4BC9-88DE-EEB0D482D7B8.jpeg

IleneK

Premium Member
If you have been dating for two years, perhaps you can share how you see contacts between the two charts actually playing out in your lives?
And if there is some particular part of the relationship you want to talk about, please guide us to what that might be?

.madeleine.grace.

Okie doke. So, the strongest aspects I’ve definitely noticed in our relationship is the Moon conjunct Mercury and the Moon conjunct Venus. There’s a whole bunch of aspects related to his moon, and I do feel very secure and comfortable with him. He’s stable and it makes me feel safe. The Neptune trine Venus definitely adds some intuition to it all. A certain unexplained connection has always been there. There’s more where that comes from. And for the part of the relationship I’d like to hear more about, it’s mostly how he feels about me and with me. I already know how I feel 100% lol

.madeleine.grace.

If you have been dating for two years, perhaps you can share how you see contacts between the two charts actually playing out in your lives?
And if there is some particular part of the relationship you want to talk about, please guide us to what that might be?
I also haven’t compared houses yet, so if that’s something you’d want to do-

IleneK

Premium Member
I find the chart and the organization of the tabulated information a bit hard to read.
Are you Leo or Gemini Sun?​
What house system are you using?​
Where are the cusps of the other person's houses identified? [ where is the other Asc/1st house in relation to what I assume is your scorp rising?]​

.madeleine.grace.

I know, I’ve got a screen time on that website though lol. I’ll just tell you the information, we really don’t mind.

Madeleine
21 Aug 2008
13:04 pm
South Houston, Texas, U.S.

Denver
10 Jun 2008
07:03 am
Buckhannon, West Virginia, U.S.

IleneK

Premium Member
I know, I’ve got a screen time on that website though lol. I’ll just tell you the information, we really don’t mind.

Madeleine
21 Aug 2008
13:04 pm
South Houston, Texas, U.S.

Denver
10 Jun 2008
07:03 am
Buckhannon, West Virginia, U.S.
When you have enough screen time, make the charts and upload them here.

.madeleine.grace.

It’s simple: My parents don’t think astrology is accurate, so they don’t want me using it. I use it anyways, because I’ve taken the time to study it and how it’s not all sun signs and hippy ****