Would it be healing?

katydid

Hello!

My therapist works with a Shaman from South America. They offered me today participating in an Ayahuasca ceremony they are gonna have this weekend. I want to know if it would be good and healing for me? Is it a good idea going this time?

I was at a ceremony on February this year, with a guy that I didn't know as a guide, and it was not good. I struggled a lot after. I didn't feel secure or able to trust him and I didn't have a good experience. I struggled to get back to a more less normal state.

This time I would go and see if I can trust, but only being my therapist there I think would make a difference.

I am Saturn in Aquarius, conjunct ascendant. Ceremony / treatment would be 10th? In that case, Jupiter also in Aq but in the First. Moon also Aq... I'm not sure how to interpret this.

Thank you

The Saturn [you] and the MC ruler, Mars do not make any aspects to each other. But I guess that is better than them being in a hard aspect at this time.

The Moon in Aquarius, in your house, is in an applying trine to the Sun in the 10th, of the ceremony. So I would interpret that as you having an opportunity
for Emotional Growth from this event.

That emotional growth could be specifically surrounding your relationships, as the Sun rules your 7th house. So you could learn how to better choose your partners and how to stand up for yourself more effectively? [Sun squares Neptune in your 1st]

Last edited:

Almohsin

The Saturn [you] and the MC ruler, Mars do not make any aspects to each other. But I guess that is better than them being in a hard aspect at this time.

The Moon in Aquarius, in your house, is in an applying trine to the Sun in the 10th, of the ceremony. So I would interpret that as you having an opportunity
for Emotional Growth from this event.

That emotional growth could be specifically surrounding your relationships, as the Sun rules your 7th house. So you could learn how to better choose your partners and how to stand up for yourself more effectively? [Sun squares Neptune in your 1st]

What I do know is that many of those you call shamans sexually abuse or exploit their patients.
The cure is in your subconscious mind, and you can get the cure by accepting and loving your illness and talking to it as if it were a part of you. Every night, talk to your illness with love and complete acceptance, and you will recover. This is my advice to the hundreds who have healed without shamans and no drinks that put you at risk of exploitation. and good luck