Worried about upcoming transits

agua_girl

Hi,

I wondered if anyone could throw some light on the matter. Perhaps I am over reacting but have just realized that mars will pass retrograde over my ascendant at 13 degrees on 24th-25th April when the grand cross on the cardinal signs align at same degree. In other words it is BANG ON!
I have a friend coming to visit from abroad, we will be meeting in the city for a few hours. I feel scared to go out on those days and don't want to let her down. I am also trying to get an artistic project off the ground, should I wait until mars goes direct mid-May?
I feel a bit scared and nervous about this transit. It would be greatly appreciated if anyone could give me any advice/insight on my upcoming transits. Thank you so much.

Attachments

• natal and transits.jpg
    natal and transits.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 27

Zarathu

Account Closed
In order for a planet to cause a serious physical issue in a chart through a transit, it has to have a ptolemaic natal aspect relationship. Your Mars and ASC do not. This doesn't mean that you might have some feeling or think about something, but nothing will impact your life directly because of Mars.

Additionally we have the Four-ple rule. You must see it in four different ways for it to be an impact on your physical existence. See it once: maybe; see it twice: possibly; see it three times: probably; see it four times: certainty.

If you don't know what I mean by seeing it four times, then you shouldn't be worrying about seeing things once because you are deep enough into your studies of prediction to be worrying about anything that you think you see. :andy::sideways:

agua_girl

Thank you so much Zarathu for your quick response and valued input. The term ptolemaic is relatively new to me and have yet to grasp its meaning, yet this comes as a relief. I've been fretting over it and although I have not experienced anything significant, I notice my temper gets the better of me lately, and know this is something I need to watch and channelize from now on. Perhaps it would be useful to read up on ptolemaic aspects, on the other hand, maybe I should just reee-lax! Thank you once more :)

* I've taken note of your website too.

Last edited:

Zarathu

Account Closed
Thank you so much Zarathu for your quick response and valued input. The term ptolemaic is relatively new to me and have yet to grasp its meaning, yet this comes as a relief. I've been fretting over it and although I have not experienced anything significant, I notice my temper gets the better of me lately, and know this is something I need to watch and channelize from now on. Perhaps it would be useful to read up on ptolemaic aspects, on the other hand, maybe I should just reee-lax! Thank you once more :)

* I've taken note of your website too.

I'm not saying that you might not be experiencing a challenge right now, but then everybody is. More than likely its not something that you think it is, and besides, your Soul, your own higher Self, has not given you anything that you cannot handle.

Ptolemaic aspects are multiples of 30(0,30, 60, 90, 120, 150, 180), from Ptolemy, a famous astronomer/astrologer.

agua_girl

I understand what you are saying Zarathu, it's good to know this, and also to address the positive energies of one's chart when up against a challenge. I just wondered if there was any need to avoid anything special when meeting with my friend on the 24th/25th April, we have n't seen each other in over 30 years - which in itself will be quite a dramatic event! She will want to walk around the touristy/dodgy parts of the city which I usually avoid at the best of times! Am I going to blow a fuse or something strange on this day? (lol) Any thoughts on this significant date, turn of events? Thank you for the Ptolemy explanation, I am only barely familiar with this through self-learned Horary studies.

Zarathu

Account Closed
I understand what you are saying Zarathu, it's good to know this, and also to address the positive energies of one's chart when up against a challenge. I just wondered if there was any need to avoid anything special when meeting with my friend on the 24th/25th April, we have n't seen each other in over 30 years - which in itself will be quite a dramatic event! She will want to walk around the touristy/dodgy parts of the city which I usually avoid at the best of times! Am I going to blow a fuse or something strange on this day? (lol) Any thoughts on this significant date, turn of events? Thank you for the Ptolemy explanation, I am only barely familiar with this through self-learned Horary studies.

I don't do transits; its not because I couldn't, though it is tedious. Its because in my estimation it destroys free will: 1) people wait around doing nothing for something to happen that might or might not happen because they were supposed to do something that now that don't do because they know its going to happen, and then it doesn't, and 2) because it keeps people from working on the challenges that astrology can show them.

My opinion of course. Lots of astrologers use transits without a problem, most in fact.

Last edited:

agua_girl

I quite agree with you Zarathu, I did n't want to ask a second time, but decided to leave the question in case any one else might be able to offer some help. I feel this particular situation will require some attention on my behalf; my aim is to be alert, informed, and above all confident on the day. Thank you for your time.