World Cup 2022

dave3

Ok
And one more thing if one has strong mahadasha and sub dasha then the other level of sub sub sub dasha's won't override the MD and Sub dasha. Here someone in that videos said ketu will not be good it is wrong. If ketu is signifying houses 2,3,6,10,11. Then ketu can deliver results irrespective of it's karak. I am my self an Gemini rising, have ketu in 1st dispositor mercury is exalted in 4th, ketu is signifying houses 1,3,7,8,10,11. Here ketu gave me high salary job as well as promotion. So ketu can deliver results too if it's significations are dignified.
. Congrats😊

Lalit2691

And if your MD and Sub dasha is fruitful and natak chart promised success and then planets in transit if make any connection to that particular bhava Or house then definitely Transiting planets will deliver that results because MD and Sub dasha are connected to that signification and so transits are like courier service

wirabhumi

Today match more likely would be careful and no rushing game.
Tomorrow match would be faster but still average compared to the previous matches,
But devastating, one significant side result. Probably at least 2 goals diff.

dave3

Today match more likely would be careful and no rushing game.
Tomorrow match would be faster but still average compared to the previous matches,
But devastating, one significant side result. Probably at least 2 goals diff.
From your analysis, it looks like France is winning against Morocco. Correct me please, if I am wrong.
Thank you.

I remember seeing a post here about how the winners of World Cup 2022 will make their mothers proud (due to a strong cancer connexion, I can't find the post again).

In this world cup, we have seen Moroccan players celebrate their victories with their mothers on the pitch (who seemingly were very proud of them) and it has been featured in the press worldwide. That is the strongest manifestation of "cancer" that I have seen in the tournament.

This could be another indication of the winner of the world cup once again.

Kallinike

Amazing, thanks a lot for the great insights : )
It's okay! If Saiss is not captain tomorrow and on the final. Ziyech is the co-captain (93 born) and his chart is in fact as strong or even stronger than Saiss. If Ziyech is captain: we will witness a very strong Morocco with a lot of attacking vitality and "surprise goals". So far, with Saiss it was all defensive and with lots of injuries to the team: was enough to bring the team all the way to the semi-finals.

Same with the coach: Walid Regragui: exalted Pluto, planets X, Y, and Z. He hasn't consumed any of his karmic quota with the national team (he was just appointed in September). He has only won minor tournaments so far (morocco league twice, African champions league once): so all the lights are green for him now to fulfill his Pluto destiny (unlike Deschamps). It is also the beginning of a wave of young coaches winning it all in Sports events with their exhaulted Pluto in Virgo.

I am a student of his (Greenstone Lobo): me and other students sent him comments after his first video (before the competition). We asked him to look at Walid Regragui's chart and also Romain Saiss + Hakim Ziyech - because they seemed to be the perfect dark horse for the tournament.

He said that the ayanamsha for Saiss was not conducive for him to win the world cup despite the very strong Pluto in deep exaltation. That explains Saiss injury (and also all the injuries in the team). But Ziyech's chart is unique too, with extremely strong Neptune, planet Z and Pluto along with an exhaulted Venus (planet of beauty and luck).

Kallinike

Rishi prasad is good but depends on dump data which we ourselves aren't sure about online data available to us through various internet sites. That's why many vedic astrologer's try to predict via prashan kundli
Wow, thanks for the info, I really did not know the story of Lobo. But of course I have noticed his failed predictions. Yes, this is also my main problem, all this times online are DD...

Kallinike

And one more thing if one has strong mahadasha and sub dasha then the other level of sub sub sub dasha's won't override the MD and Sub dasha. Here someone in that videos said ketu will not be good it is wrong. If ketu is signifying houses 2,3,6,10,11. Then ketu can deliver results irrespective of it's karak. I am my self an Gemini rising, have ketu in 1st dispositor mercury is exalted in 4th, ketu is signifying houses 1,3,7,8,10,11. Here ketu gave me high salary job as well as promotion. So ketu can deliver results too if it's significations are dignified.
In fact I was surprised to hear that in one of Rishi's videos in YT. He litarally said all 5 must be positively lining up. I have also learned that MD/AD are the strongest and the others can't override them. And he also did say Ketu for Messi is not good, which I also doubt.

dbozics

@fensi88 please who will win the World Cup waiting for your prediction!
Scroll down to #14 post 😉

wirabhumi

From your analysis, it looks like France is winning against Morocco. Correct me please, if I am wrong.
Thank you.
Based on what? based on Lunar calendar last night and tonight it would be hard For The King and The ministry. Today is 21 Jumadil Awal on Arabic Lunar Calendar. At 8 pm to 2 pm, Doha Local Time. At this combination, On the handbook said, The King and Ministry would be gain lesser than The soldier and gladiator if they facing each other.

@dave3 So last night Croatians did found difficulty as Runner Up 2018. I am expecting low difference goals. But they had been already devastated. In my theory, Marocco will gain more than expected.

I had tested this theory on several major league. But on major event like WC it harder to search previous event to compare the data. Because it happens once per 4 years. And the last WC at 21 jumadil awal, happened on several decades ago. Time wasn't exactly the same configuration.

@Ishmael_Jackson I already mention that on previous reply.

dave3

@dave3 So last night Croatians did found difficulty as Runner Up 2018. I am expecting low difference goals. But they had been already devastated. In my theory, Marocco will gain more than expected.

I had tested this theory on several major league. But on major event like WC it harder to search previous event to compare the data. Because it happens once per 4 years. And the last WC at 21 jumadil awal, happened on several decades ago. Time wasn't exactly the same configuration.

@Ishmael_Jackson I already mention that on previous reply.
Thank you wirabhumi.

You seem like you know winner between France vs Marocco. Please share with us if you know please.

wirabhumi

Thank you wirabhumi.

You seem like you know winner between France vs Marocco. Please share with us if you know please.
21 Jumadil awal, 14 December 2022, from 07.22pm to 01.20am local.

If World Cup as simple as Major League in each Country. For example EPL. When this happen, I assume Manc City as the King, and Liverpool as the Prime.

They more likely suffer against Soldier (the weakest opponent on the league) Ex = Notingham Forest. But this is WC.

No history data and similar event time, with the same planet, especially moon and sun that close to similar configuration as now.

if the match would last more than 01.20 pm local. I assume long pinalties.The result suddenly good for the Prime and King. Suffer become history, and turn into the miracle.