World Cup 2022

Sean8163

Argentina vs Morocco final very likely
Birth Chart of Didier Deschamps is very powerful, he has special yogs in his hand like MS Dhoni.

Like MS Dhoni, things happen for Didier Deschamps

He won the champions league with Marseilli 1993 ( still the only French team to win the UCL)

He then won Champions league with Juventus in 1996 ( since then Juve has not won UCL )

He Won France 98 world cup & Euro 2000 as captain & was part of Team Valencia which reached Champions league finals in 2000 & 2001, since then Valencia had not reached UCL final.

He took Monaco to Champions league final in 2004, since then they have not reached UCl final.

Ronaldo’s stars were at peak when Portugal beat France & Deschamps in Euro 2016 Final.

In this world cup issue is Modric 37 Messi 35 have already crossed Peak astrological star high rise age. Ronaldo was 31 in 2016 & that is why he outmanouvered Deschamps in astrology.

I do not have birth charts of Moroccon
Players. Deschamps can be beaten but only via Peak high rising star of rising super star example is 2004 Champions league Final. When Jose Mourinho of Porto was at the high climax of his managerial career he did outmanouver Deschamps.

Luka Modric has utilized all power of rekha v Brazil & Messi’s age 35 is an issue.

So the only team that can stop Deschamps is Morocco. Given Morocco has younger squad and above all their jersey color suits them.

Kaneza

Birth Chart of Didier Deschamps is very powerful, he has special yogs in his hand like MS Dhoni.

He won the champions league with Marseilli 1993 ( still the only French team to win the UCL)

He then won Champions league with Juventus in 1996 ( since then Juve has not won UCL )

He Won France 98 world cup & Euro 2000 as captain & was part of Team Valencia which reached Champions league finals in 2000 & 2001, since then Valencia had not reached UCL final.

He took Monaco to Champions league final in 2004, since then they have not reached UCl final.

Ronaldo’s stars were at peak when Portugal beat France & Deschamps in Euro 2016 Final.

In this world cup issue is Modric 37 Messi 35 have already crossed Peak astrological star high rise age. Ronaldo was 31 in 2016 & that is why he outmanouvered Deschamps in astrology.

Players. Deschamps can be beaten but only via Peak high rising star of rising super star example is 2004 Champions league Final. When Jose Mourinho of Porto was at the high climax of his managerial career he did outmanouver Deschamps.

Luka Modric has utilized all power of rekha v Brazil & Messi’s age 35 is an issue.

So the only team that can stop Deschamps is Morocco. Given Morocco has younger squad and above all their jersey color suits them.
Nice.

I think Marocco will win the WC!

Lalit2691

Argentina, France and Morocco are through.

I got the Croatian game wrong because i misread the Neptune AC for brazil ... for a Uranus AC.

Next will be
Croatia - Argentina: Croatia should win. Sun AC is stronger than Mars IC
France - Morocco: Morocco should win (massive surprise). NN AC, Uranus AC and Pluto MC are stronger than Mars AC. I believe Morocco will surprise the world with amazing football to win against France.

Final:
Croatia - Morocco: Morocco to win the world cup!

Ronaldo was 31 that's why they won the Euro wasn't the reason, Ronaldo was at his peak with fantastic period in his chart and countries like Germany, England were running bad periods. Here nobody has accurate data to predict. Every player, coach and country has number of charts available online.

Lalit2691

I don't see modric being 37 and messi being 35 is an issue. Messi is running great dasha simultaneously with Argentina. I consider Messi being Capricorn ascendant. So according to that chart he is running great period now mostly it is about transit. I will still stick to my prediction, European countries have zero chance to win World Cup because of Mars retro.

Lalit2691

Nobody ever predicted about Morocco before the start of world Cup and now they have made it to semis deservedly suddenly we have Morocco in our discussion. Morocco will beat France.

Nobody ever predicted about Morocco before the start of world Cup and now they have made it to semis deservedly suddenly we have Morocco in our discussion. Morocco will beat France.
Forum member @Leena saw it coming. Incredible analysis of teams by the way.

A few Arab astrologers as well, since January of this year as a matter of fact (prior to Morocco qualifying for the world cup).

I think the "famous" out there didn't even think of such an upset at the world cup, but a few people here and there did: huge credit to them.

Kallinike

Argentina, France and Morocco are through.

I got the Croatian game wrong because i misread the Neptune AC for brazil ... for a Uranus AC.

Next will be
Croatia - Argentina: Croatia should win. Sun AC is stronger than Mars IC
France - Morocco: Morocco should win (massive surprise). NN AC, Uranus AC and Pluto MC are stronger than Mars AC. I believe Morocco will surprise the world with amazing football to win against France.

Final:
Croatia - Morocco: Morocco to win the world cup!
Sorry to bother again but doesn't Croatia have Sun DC?

Sorry to bother again but doesn't Croatia have Sun DC?
Indeed! My bad, once again! Sun DC.

I stand by Morocco winning the world cup: the rest i am not sure. Messi is the factor X for Argentina, will probably take it to the final: but it won't be enough to win the WC.

1670850221689.png

Lalit2691

If it is Argentina vs France final that is the best chance for Argentina to win the world Cup. Messi extraordinary period running in his chart simultaneously transits are very helpful for him as well as Argentina.

dave3

Checked the Moon's astrological place for Dec 13-14th is in Leo, the sign of France...no Lilith interference in the way unlike with the Dutch team yesterday (when the Moon was in Cancer), I have to safely say France was going to win anyways (England is one of 4 UK/British home nations FIFA founder teams, not a singular force in astrology).
Do you know who is winning between Morocco vs France please?

Kaneza

Checked the Moon's astrological place for Dec 13-14th is in Leo, the sign of France...no Lilith interference in the way unlike with the Dutch team yesterday (when the Moon was in Cancer), I have to safely say France was going to win anyways (England is one of 4 UK/British home nations FIFA founder teams, not a singular force in astrology).
So you are assuming that France will go to the final?

Lalit2691

Moon transiting from Leo to libra sign (this is the time where semis and final will be played) moon will be in opposition to Jupiter in between) saturn will be in square to Moon at the time of final. Rahu will be in opposition to moon in final while ketu will conjunct moon at the time of final. Whenever moon conjunct ketu, surprise ends. Argentina Vs Croatia: Argentina will progress according to the data I have and today I received the data of France as well as Morocco although didn't have Morocco coach data... But France is ahead in 2nd semi final. Perhaps the spectacular journey ends for Morocco ( if the data is correct). Argentina vs Croatia will be tough game but Argentina will progress. France vs Morocco, France to go ahead.
Argentina vs France final.

Kallinike

Argentina vs Croatia: In Astrocartography Argentina has Mars IC, Croatia - Sun DC. Both are not very strong placements but we saw how important the many thousands of fans were for Argentina against Netherlands.

In Horary the Moon is VOC, which favours the favourites - Argentina. Also AC is conjunct the best star Regulus, while ruler of DC Jupiter one of the most malefic stars Scheat. If we assume Argentina is AC, then they should proceed.

Natally I don't think we have reliable charts : ( F.e. Messi has 4-5 different birth times online.

Water Tiger year 2022 supports white and green (tiger), black and blue (water). Tomorrow Argentina will have their white and sky blue shirts and white shorts, while Croatia will be all blue, from their shirt to their socks. So tight game but advantage for Argentina because of the white. Here it would be smart if they peak the light green GK shirt, especially in case of extra time and penalties.

So Argentina should proceed, although extra time and/or penalties.

France vs Morocco: In Astrocartography Morocco should win with Rahu AC, Uranus AC and Pluto MC stronger than Mars AC of France.

In Horary again AC is conjunct Regulus and ruler of DC Jupiter- Scheat. Moon this time is conjunct AC, so AC should win! But the question is who is AC? Per Frawley it is France as favourites. Per Colour Method of Fensi88 it is Morocco as Virgo and Mercury in Capricorn correspond more to their kit, while Pisces/Jupiter in Pisces more to France. France announced they will wear their navy-white home kit only till the final and I guess Morocco will play with their red-green home kit as well. Here Fensi88 is the expert : )

It seems Water Tiger supports both kits. Interesting and maybe the key are the GKs. If Lloris wears yellow or orange, it is a big minus and bad luck. If Bounou wears the traditional blue - big plus and good luck.

Natally same problem with lack of reliable data. I have read, that so many players have awesome charts but the right birth times are a mystery to me. It also matters who will start as captain as this is not clear yet.

Here it is a mess. It would be very helpful if Fensi88 can make an expert horary chart of the game. Also the line-ups will show the captainship and which players will come back for Morocco. Astrocartography on its own shows Morocco to proceed.

Mizaki

Argentina vs Croatia: In Astrocartography Argentina has Mars IC, Croatia - Sun DC. Both are not very strong placements but we saw how important the many thousands of fans were for Argentina against Netherlands.

In Horary the Moon is VOC, which favours the favourites - Argentina. Also AC is conjunct the best star Regulus, while ruler of DC Jupiter one of the most malefic stars Scheat. If we assume Argentina is AC, then they should proceed.

Natally I don't think we have reliable charts : ( F.e. Messi has 4-5 different birth times online.

Water Tiger year 2022 supports white and green (tiger), black and blue (water). Tomorrow Argentina will have their white and sky blue shirts and white shorts, while Croatia will be all blue, from their shirt to their socks. So tight game but advantage for Argentina because of the white. Here it would be smart if they peak the light green GK shirt, especially in case of extra time and penalties.

So Argentina should proceed, although extra time and/or penalties.

France vs Morocco: In Astrocartography Morocco should win with Rahu AC, Uranus AC and Pluto MC stronger than Mars AC of France.

In Horary again AC is conjunct Regulus and ruler of DC Jupiter- Scheat. Moon this time is conjunct AC, so AC should win! But the question is who is AC? Per Frawley it is France as favourites. Per Colour Method of Fensi88 it is Morocco as Virgo and Mercury in Capricorn correspond more to their kit, while Pisces/Jupiter in Pisces more to France. France announced they will wear their navy-white home kit only till the final and I guess Morocco will play with their red-green home kit as well. Here Fensi88 is the expert : )

It seems Water Tiger supports both kits. Interesting and maybe the key are the GKs. If Lloris wears yellow or orange, it is a big minus and bad luck. If Bounou wears the traditional blue - big plus and good luck.

Natally same problem with lack of reliable data. I have read, that so many players have awesome charts but the right birth times are a mystery to me. It also matters who will start as captain as this is not clear yet.

Here it is a mess. It would be very helpful if Fensi88 can make an expert horary chart of the game. Also the line-ups will show the captainship and which players will come back for Morocco. Astrocartography on its own shows Morocco to proceed.
Do you use the 18th in astro cartography ?
For tomorrow December 13 pluto MC over Argentina .

I don't know that method , but wouldn't it be better to use the day of the event ? 13 december ?

Good day .

wirabhumi

Thanks for many intens astrology analysist, no body guess Marocco would go to semis. Only 2 person state it, before first match even hasn't been started.

It would be Leena and South American 's Tarot Reader Woman. The tarot reader predict all south american country would fallen, except argentina would forward to semi's. And Red Green army that come from nowhere would be wiping the Giants.

She predict also this WC winner would be their 1st ever of WC Winner, and comes from Religious Countries, but She haven't stated which country would win. It leaves us 2 countries. Croatia and Marocco. Both are Religious.

I searched her channel again in the last 2 weeks, still found nothing. Despite her good prediction she only got a few hundreds subs on that day.

Back to analysis. When we are looking into event chart, On previous WC, France always win when Moon conjunct DC on 3 orbs. In this WC, when against Denmark.

I still found no match, looking at the past, when moon conjunct AC (at the event chart match, tonight) France vs opponent as comparative data.