World Cup 2022

dave3

Thanks for many intens astrology analysist, no body guess Marocco would go to semis. Only 2 person state it, before first match even hasn't been started.

It would be Leena and South American 's Tarot Reader Woman. The tarot reader predict all south american country would fallen, except argentina would forward to semi's. And Red Green army that come from nowhere would be wiping the Giants.

She predict also this WC winner would be their 1st ever of WC Winner, and comes from Religious Countries, but She haven't stated which country would win. It leaves us 2 countries. Croatia and Marocco. Both are Religious.

I searched her channel again in the last 2 weeks, still found nothing. Despite her good prediction she only got a few hundreds subs on that day.

Back to analysis. When we are looking into event chart, On previous WC, France always win when Moon conjunct DC on 3 orbs. In this WC, when against Denmark.

I still found no match, looking at the past, when moon conjunct AC (at the event chart match, tonight) France vs opponent as comparative data.
Thank you for sharing the astrology analysis with us.

Would you able to share the name of that South American's Tarot Reader Women who predicted this year WC winner would be their 1st ever of WC winner.
What do you think about France vs Marocco? If France wins then Croatia has to win against Argentina because Croatia and Marocco never won the WC before.

Mhoni Vidente, the tarot reader hinted Argentina and Frace will be in final:

https://www.zyri.net/2022/12/03/mho...ost,reach the final December 3, 2022 in World

Omg why this WC is so hard to predict and so many confusing

Thank you everyone.

Lalit2691

The excellent run for Morocco will end tomorrow night, France will be too much for them while tonight Argentina vs Croatia will be tough and dicey game but Argentina will win.
Final : Argentina vs France
Finally 36 years dream willl be fulfilled for Latinos

dave3

I am just going through Number here.

This year is 2022: 2+0+2+2= 6.

Group F: if you count A,B, C... then F is 6.

Thats why I am thinking WC winner should from Group F (Croatia and Marocco).

I might be wrong because last WC 2018 lucky number is 2 but the France were in Group C

Kallinike

Thank you for sharing the astrology analysis with us.

Would you able to share the name of that South American's Tarot Reader Women who predicted this year WC winner would be their 1st ever of WC winner.
What do you think about France vs Marocco? If France wins then Croatia has to win against Argentina because Croatia and Marocco never won the WC before.

Mhoni Vidente, the tarot reader hinted Argentina and Frace will be in final:

https://www.zyri.net/2022/12/03/mhoni-vidente-the-tarot-reader-who-was-most-successful-in-the-world-cup-predicted-the-teams-that-will-reach-the-final/#:~:text=Mhoni Vidente, the tarot reader who was most,reach the final December 3, 2022 in World

Omg why this WC is so hard to predict and so many confusing

Thank you everyone.
Dave, I randomly found this article yesterday:

The so called "modern Nostradamus" brazilian Athos Salome also pointed to Argentina-France final.

Now we are totally confused : )

Kallinike

Do you use the 18th in astro cartography ?
For tomorrow December 13 pluto MC over Argentina .

I don't know that method , but wouldn't it be better to use the day of the event ? 13 december ?

Good day .
Yes, I used 18.12. This is also what Leena used and how she managed to predict Morocco incredible results even before the start of the World Cup on 20.11. I am not a profi astrologer or anything, just learning : )

Sean8163

These are all tricks, these tarot readers deliberately give vague narratives that world cup will be won by a religious country. If croatia wins world cup then their answer will be that croatia is a religious country & if morocco wins then morroco is religious.

Same tarot reader giving argentina france final prediction as well. So no matter what happens tarot reader wins.

Kallinike

Thanks for many intens astrology analysist, no body guess Marocco would go to semis. Only 2 person state it, before first match even hasn't been started.

It would be Leena and South American 's Tarot Reader Woman. The tarot reader predict all south american country would fallen, except argentina would forward to semi's. And Red Green army that come from nowhere would be wiping the Giants.

She predict also this WC winner would be their 1st ever of WC Winner, and comes from Religious Countries, but She haven't stated which country would win. It leaves us 2 countries. Croatia and Marocco. Both are Religious.

I searched her channel again in the last 2 weeks, still found nothing. Despite her good prediction she only got a few hundreds subs on that day.

Back to analysis. When we are looking into event chart, On previous WC, France always win when Moon conjunct DC on 3 orbs. In this WC, when against Denmark.

I still found no match, looking at the past, when moon conjunct AC (at the event chart match, tonight) France vs opponent as comparative data.
Could you provide name and link from youtube, please? In general we are focused on astrology here, which leaves Leena the only one : )

dave3

Dave, I randomly found this article yesterday:

The so called "modern Nostradamus" brazilian Athos Salome also pointed to Argentina-France final.

Now we are totally confused : )

Thank you for sharing.

We are certainly totally confused. He even predicted France to win WC 2022 (back-to-back winning with same captain must be very hard to do).

And someone mentioned it, European country can't win this WC 2022 due to Mars retro or something.

And someone mentioned Argentina will reach final and lose on the Final Dec 18.

And someone mentions country who never won the WC before will win it this time.

(Croatia or Marrocco. Most likely Marrocco bcoz Croatia is in Europe)

https://youtu.be/DgW-t-wLGbs

Thank you.

Lalit2691

Morocco can only win this world Cup against Argentina, they will lose if it is against Croatia. But France will prove too much for Morocco. Understand the thing, France will have strong transit on game day. Moon in Leo in Venus Star Venus in Sagittarius with Mercury in ketu star and Ketu in Venus sign in Rahu star and rahu in Venus star. Hence France will win.

Do you use the 18th in astro cartography ?
For tomorrow December 13 pluto MC over Argentina .

I don't know that method , but wouldn't it be better to use the day of the event ? 13 december ?

Good day .
It seems that the chart for the day of the final of a great competition reflects well the performances of the teams involved for some reason. More than if you do it for individual games. Simple, but works well. Often, it even influences the "qualifying rounds" before we know who's playing the competition.

Try it with the last 5 World cups, also the Euro cups, and the African cup of nations. It works every time.

I noticed that winners usually have a Saturn AC line along with other (or many) powerful placements (namely Senegal for the Afcon 2022, and Italy in Euro 2021). Not this year though for reasons we will understand only at the end of the World Cup.

Morocco has a very powerful placement on the day of the final, by far the most powerful of all the teams taking part in the competition, and should win the World Cup.

Thank you for this information. What is the name of the south American tarot reader?

In the arab world, there were two notable astrologers who predicted (in January) that morocco would play respectively the semi-finals (Leila Abdellatif from Lebanon) and to win the competition (Mr. Cinma from Iraq).

I personally also predicted a semi-final in June: but not by using astrology. But using a pendulum. I got Morocco right so far, but also predicted Wales to win the world cup lol. Gotta work on my pendulum skills lol.

Last edited:

Kallinike

Hi folks,
I am not an expert, I just checked the astrocartography for 14 Dec 2022, Al Khor. Jupiter line is crossing Morocco. What do you think?
Hi there : ) I also experimented with that. On 13.12. Argentina has Pluto MC and Croatia nothing, so Argentina should proceed. On 14.12. Morocco has Jupiter MC, Mercury DC plus a crossing of Neptune MC and Venus DC happening in the already mentioned disputed territory of Western Sahara (administrated by Morocco, not recognized by UN). The more interesting thing is France having only Chiron MC. So France would be wounded, meaning Morocco to proceed.

Although Ishmael Jackson, who tested this method for multiple football competitions, pointed out it works best with day of the final.

rjs

https://astrologiadeportivaa.blogspot.com/2022/12/analisis-astrologico-argentina-vs.html#more An Argentine astrologer

In August 2021, based on a study of the natal chart of the Scaloni cycle, I predicted that Argentina would be among the best four in the World Cup (see twitter link: ). In recent months I have been studying other birth charts, even more important, such as the birth chart of the country, that of the AFA, that of Messi, and then also the debut chart of Argentina in the World Cups (7/15/1930 4:00 p.m. Montevideo ). The only natal chart that I am missing is that of Lionel Scaloni since I do not have the time of his birth. Based on good astrological aspects in all of them, I pointed out that from my analysis Argentina was going to be on the podium of the first three (the astrological content is developed in an article and video published prior to the start of the World Cup titled "Argentina World Cup 2022 Prediction" ".
At that time, and I also said it there, I noticed some astrological aspects of tension for the last week of the World Cup (Neptune appears strong), which did not allow me to forcefully secure the title but also did not rule it out precisely due to the good aspects of Jupiter and the Sun. And there I said that when it comes to the final instances, it is essential to be able to compare with the rival's astrology.

Unfortunately for Croatia, of the six natal charts that I consider necessary to make an accurate forecast I only have three (DT debut, captain and World Cup debut) that are not even the most important (soccer federation and country are the most important). . Keep in mind that to calculate a natal chart the time is essential.

It falls from mature that being able to make an accurate forecast is complicated and risky with the lack of the necessary natal charts. Despite that, I am going to give my astrological look with what I have. Of course you have to take it with a grain of salt because of what was previously explained.

Below is the analysis.

Argentina, as I said above, has Neptune strong, forming good aspects but also making some inharmonious ones. This well-aspected planet is associated with dreams, illusions and hopes, the magical, but in a bad aspect it can generate excessive and overflowing expectations that can lead to disappointment. All the illusion and expectation that we have with this team, with Messi finally crowning his dream, is perfectly explained by Neptuno. As the slap we received in the first match against Saudi Arabia also falls within the negative influence of Neptune, let's hope it's the only one we receive.

If I compare both astral charts of the cycle of each DT, which is one of the two tools I have from both teams, I find Scaloni better positioned in it, since in the monthly chart he has the Moon in trine to the Sun while the DT rival has Pluto opposite the lunar ASC.

There is home time for Messi and Modric (the captains). Both are well aspected in general, since they have a positive solar return (annual chart). For Lionel, the last full moon of 8/12 tensely aspected his natal chart. This has an influence for fourteen days, although it feels stronger in the first days. It was clearly reflected in internal, emotional and temperamental issues (as I anticipated it was one of the possibilities), let's hope it remains only that.

The other tool that I tell of both is the World Cup debut card, in it I see that Argentina has Venus passing through the ASC, a positive sign, while the Croatian has Pluton in a semi-square to it.

Based on these three astrological tools, three of the six necessary (missing the most important ones -soccer federation and country-), I see Argentina looking better to win the game and qualify for the final. Take it with tweezers for the previously explained.

BELOW THE MINUTES WITH THE HIGHEST ASTROLOGICAL PROBABILITY OF GOAL, GOAL SITUATIONS AND/OR KEY PLAYS IN THE MATCH (includes both teams):

4:10 p.m.
16:27
4:35 p.m.
4:42 p.m.

5:08 p.m.
17:24
17:29
17:35
17:41
17:51
18:01 (if there was a lot of extra time in both halves)

In case there is an extension, the minutes with the highest astrological goal probability, goal plays or key plays will be published on my twitter @ElBlogDeJC as I did against the Netherlands.

Period of time in which the natal chart of Lionel Messi is most activated, (astrological tool put to the test for the first time in this World Cup):

4:15 p.m. to 4:20 p.m.
5:13 p.m. to 5:20 p.m.

PS: I clarify that Croatia has two different independence schedules for 6/25/1991. Therefore, I cannot trust any of them without having studied them, without having a certain time rectified.

Kallinike

Thank you for sharing.

We are certainly totally confused. He even predicted France to win WC 2022 (back-to-back winning with same captain must be very hard to do).

And someone mentioned it, European country can't win this WC 2022 due to Mars retro or something.

And someone mentioned Argentina will reach final and lose on the Final Dec 18.

And someone mentions country who never won the WC before will win it this time.

(Croatia or Marrocco. Most likely Marrocco bcoz Croatia is in Europe)

https://youtu.be/DgW-t-wLGbs

Thank you.
Dave, indeed I do follow both Greenstone Lobo and Rishi Prashad. Lobo became famous with his year batch theory for captains/coaches (only birth years without birth time), karmic quotas etc. This time he failed with his first prediction of Germany/England/Brazil winning it and he made this second video. Here again the problem with Morocco captain, who is not sure for the semi-final. Rishi Prashad uses natal charts with 5 dasha levels, the problem here is the lack of reliable birth times. F.e. he predicted correctly France winning against Germany using Mbappe's chart. But with Messi is a mess : ) Rishi leans towards his BC time as using it he had predicted games right like the loss against Saudi Arabia etc. In QF the BC and mother birth time both suggested win, now they differ. For France he predicted final:

Leena also pointed out here, that Water Tiger year 2022 suggests an "exotic" team winning. Exotic winner in football terms would be only Morocco from the 4 teams left.

Kaneza

Dave, indeed I do follow both Greenstone Lobo and Rishi Prashad. Lobo became famous with his year batch theory for captains/coaches (only birth years without birth time), karmic quotas etc. This time he failed with his first prediction of Germany/England/Brazil winning it and he made this second video. Here again the problem with Morocco captain, who is not sure for the semi-final. Rishi Prashad uses natal charts with 5 dasha levels, the problem here is the lack of reliable birth times. F.e. he predicted correctly France winning against Germany using Mbappe's chart. But with Messi is a mess : ) Rishi leans towards his BC time as using it he had predicted games right like the loss against Saudi Arabia etc. In QF the BC and mother birth time both suggested win, now they differ. For France he predicted final:

Leena also pointed out here, that Water Tiger year 2022 suggests an "exotic" team winning. Exotic winner in football terms would be only Morocco from the 4 teams left.
Exotic is also Argentina/Brazil for me.

It's okay! If Saiss is not captain tomorrow and on the final. Ziyech is the co-captain (93 born) and his chart is in fact as strong or even stronger than Saiss. If Ziyech is captain: we will witness a very strong Morocco with a lot of attacking vitality and "surprise goals". So far, with Saiss it was all defensive and with lots of injuries to the team: was enough to bring the team all the way to the semi-finals.

Same with the coach: Walid Regragui: exalted Pluto, planets X, Y, and Z. He hasn't consumed any of his karmic quota with the national team (he was just appointed in September). He has only won minor tournaments so far (morocco league twice, African champions league once): so all the lights are green for him now to fulfill his Pluto destiny (unlike Deschamps). It is also the beginning of a wave of young coaches winning it all in Sports events with their exhaulted Pluto in Virgo.

I am a student of his (Greenstone Lobo): me and other students sent him comments after his first video (before the competition). We asked him to look at Walid Regragui's chart and also Romain Saiss + Hakim Ziyech - because they seemed to be the perfect dark horse for the tournament.

He said that the ayanamsha for Saiss was not conducive for him to win the world cup despite the very strong Pluto in deep exaltation. That explains Saiss injury (and also all the injuries in the team). But Ziyech's chart is unique too, with extremely strong Neptune, planet Z and Pluto along with an exhaulted Venus (planet of beauty and luck).