World Cup 2022

The England manager's (Gareth Southgate) Part of Honors will trine his AC and be in conjunction with Jupiter Natal (his master of nativity).
All coaches who have won an important official competition (world cup, euro, champions league, europa league....), ALL had this Part of Honors activated the year of their victory.
So England will win the 2022 World Cup.
In addition, each country that won a competition had a close link with Venus on their AC, Sun or Moon of their country's chart. You can check with any country it's undeniable!!!
According to the Freemasons and Hermes Trismegistus, Venus is the blazing star and this planet is of paramount importance. According to them the Sun rules the day, the Moon the night, and Venus the whole day. The couple Venus Sun at home and the famous divine couple and then comes the Moon. In the final in 2022 Venus will be 10 degrees in Capricorn in conjunction with England's Natal Sun, in 1966 the only time England won the World Cup, Venus was 10 degrees in Cancer in opposition to the Sun of England.

leylayigit

This is impossible. I will explain why astrologically when I have time.
I am very sure about that Argentina will win the worldcup.
I do not give any probability to other teams.

This is impossible. I will explain why astrologically when I have time.
I am very sure about that Argentina will win the worldcup.
I do not give any probability to other teams.
Everyone has their own technique, in the end it's learning and a way of observing the sky.
If until today all your predictions are correct keep your idea, but if until today I have made no prediction errors then I also maintain my idea.
On the other hand, I advise you to observe the planets each time Argentina won the World Cup and to observe for the 2022 final.

LongShotLarry

What an interesting Post. I had a look and plenty going on in both the England and Gareth Southgate charts.
The Solar eclipse on 25 Oct at 2 Scorpio is conjunct transiting Venus. This is Conjunct Southgate's Progressed Sun / Jupiter. Nice.
The Lunar eclipse on 8 Nov has Sun conjunct Mercury 16 Scorpio opposite Moon / Uranus at 16 Taurus. This is a very important degree area for the England - William the Conqueror chart. The England chart has a tight Mercury 16 Capricorn trine Saturn 16 Virgo aspect (with Saturn Ruling the England Cap Sun and MC) which was very active in their 1966 World Cup win. The lunar eclipse is forming a kite to this important natal degree area. The Lunar eclipse will however have run its course before the final on Dec 18, but the solar eclipse should still have an influence.
For the Final itself on Dec 18 I'm using a time of 6pm local time in Lusail, Qatar. Venus is trine the Part of Fortune, as well as linking with the England Sun at 9 Cap 54 as noted by Jondelorean, and this forms a grand trine with the Sun of Southgate at 10 Virgo. Southgate also has Pluto trine his natal Mercury / Pluto conjunction, with Mercury ruling his Virgo Sun. Also, in the England chart, Jupiter is in Pisces separating from the England Moon (public) sextile Venus (a2') - possible rejoicing - and Mercury is conjunct natal Mercury.
Anything can and does happen but some positive signs for England.

What an interesting Post. I had a look and plenty going on in both the England and Gareth Southgate charts.
The Solar eclipse on 25 Oct at 2 Scorpio is conjunct transiting Venus. This is Conjunct Southgate's Progressed Sun / Jupiter. Nice.
The Lunar eclipse on 8 Nov has Sun conjunct Mercury 16 Scorpio opposite Moon / Uranus at 16 Taurus. This is a very important degree area for the England - William the Conqueror chart. The England chart has a tight Mercury 16 Capricorn trine Saturn 16 Virgo aspect (with Saturn Ruling the England Cap Sun and MC) which was very active in their 1966 World Cup win. The lunar eclipse is forming a kite to this important natal degree area. The Lunar eclipse will however have run its course before the final on Dec 18, but the solar eclipse should still have an influence.
For the Final itself on Dec 18 I'm using a time of 6pm local time in Lusail, Qatar. Venus is trine the Part of Fortune, as well as linking with the England Sun at 9 Cap 54 as noted by Jondelorean, and this forms a grand trine with the Sun of Southgate at 10 Virgo. Southgate also has Pluto trine his natal Mercury / Pluto conjunction, with Mercury ruling his Virgo Sun. Also, in the England chart, Jupiter is in Pisces separating from the England Moon (public) sextile Venus (a2') - possible rejoicing - and Mercury is conjunct natal Mercury.
Anything can and does happen but some positive signs for England.
You're right Uranus of England is very active, and the AC, MC and the planets Venus and Sun are very active, and it's not just for football matches, but also for euromillions wins when a English wins. The last 2 euromillions wins were in England and look where Venus was 😉