Working late at night

RuledbySaturn

I am curious, do you find yourself being able to think more clearly or getting more ideas late at night? Some of my friends have told me that they like to work past midnight because that's when they can really focus or get creative at solving problems, but I've heard doctors say that graveyard shift is not the best thing for one's body. One thing I've noticed is that those I know who like to work late all live with other people, which means it's possible that the reason they can focus better is simply because eveyone else in the house is asleep at that time, therefore no distractions! Just curious what time of the day you find yourself most productive?

Last edited:

siren

I start work very early each morning and I am like a zombie. Im definitely more of a night person, so I agree with you there.

Abyss

I've been thinking this subject a lot lately myself. As mentioned above, it seems that body feels better when you sleep at night, and in my experience this is the case with my body, but "prime time" for my mind (creativity, new ideas, peacefullnes etc.) is definitely between 00 - sunrise.

I've allways been a night person, but this was a time before I didn't give much of a thought about wellbeing of my body. About last four years I've been sleeping night time, exercising a lot, eating somewhat healthy, and now my body feels a lot better than before. However I think that this rhythm kind of kills my creativity.

I'm curious if there are some astrological factors which would indicate if person is more night or a day person. By this I mean getting more fullfilling incarnation following certain rhythm. I understand that new moon would suggest that night is right, is this correct?

Nowadays my main interest is wellbeing, but it can sometimes start to get pretty **** boring. Kind of miss that night...:devil:

tsquare

I am curious, do you find yourself being able to think more clearly or getting more ideas late at night? Some of my friends have told me that they like to work past midnight because that's when they can really focus or get creative at solving problems, but I've heard doctors say that graveyard shift is not the best thing for one's body. One thing I've noticed is that those I know who like to work late all live with other people, which means it's possible that the reason they can focus better is simply because eveyone else in the house is asleep at that time, therefore no distractions! Just curious what time of the day you find yourself most productive?

Yeah, no distractions.
More free attention to focus into something.
Stay with things that take longer then 30 seconds to accomplish.
Some processes in life take a little longer.

Ex: friend of mine, his father makes bronze statues...
Works from after 12 AM to 3 4 Am.
Can sit with a mold for hours, carving it out.
You can't talk to him then, you leave him the **** alone, cause he's not really "there" to talk, he's doing something, he's creating.
I can respect that, cause I'm kinda like that.
I can be here talking to you, and just you because I like to devote my attention to people, but if something comes up...something that needs to get down...I can kind of vanish to put it down.

He's in his universe, bring forth something from the void.

Something he visualized, formed, and it takes some focus, some intention, some ability and knowledge to bring it forth into this world.

Niplan

Banned
I've got two ideas,

the first one is that the late hours, with the REM and conditioned brain to sleeping at that time, its like leeching away from your dreams to feed reality.

Reincarnated astrologers, May have an inate ability and desire to stay up all night... lifetimes of quite night time study like nostradomus suposedly did... or hiding your studies at night so no one sees you and has you burned at the stake. and staying up all night watching the stars...

Like the souls conditioning overrides the brain's desire to sleep, like a mind thats been conditioned for 200 life times to stay up all night, instantly creating someone who can stay up for days without effort.