Working abroad

marryann

Is there a trip abroad in my horoscope? working abroad ? In near future
Marianna
02.JUNE 1989 23:45
WALBRZYCH
POLAND

waybread

Horary astrology goes by the moment when the question became really important in your life, not your birth chart. Also it is helpful to know what type of trip you are concerned about: a work-related trip? A holiday? I visit to a BF or family member? These should show up differently in your chart. Please be as specific as you can.

marryann

Horary astrology goes by the moment when the question became really important in your life, not your birth chart. Also it is helpful to know what type of trip you are concerned about: a work-related trip? A holiday? I visit to a BF or family member? These should show up differently in your chart. Please be as specific as you can.
I am talking about going abroad to work in the near future, is it visible, but I understand that this horoscope horary shows the answers for a given day and not for the future?
I am sending my current chart, with the current time and where I am.

Attachments

• horoscope-synastry-chart19-700__transits-astroseek2_2-6-1989_23-45_a_5-12-2022_19-30.png
    horoscope-synastry-chart19-700__transits-astroseek2_2-6-1989_23-45_a_5-12-2022_19-30.png
    269.5 KB · Views: 4