wondering what my life purpose is

gojeanni

helena j chart.jpg

gojeanni

Hope you approve my birth chart and wondering if I should persue a career in Astrology I have been doing it part time for the last 45 years but work and money concerns have kept me not able to work full time at it so just wondering

LostNOzarks

Node at Ascendant tells me that your purpose is shine but that Jupitr/SN at descendant makes you give into those who you feel are bigger and better than you in some way. Ruler of 1st located in 10th and Sun there too. Wow. Avoid Sag/Jupiter people at all cost. They hide your light in their bushels.

LostNOzarks

Jupiter also rules Pisces at core, and Pisces is notorious thief of intellectual property who will steal your ideas, share them indiscretely and then say - "well you shouldn't have told me then". There can be a TMI issue with your strive for success by trusting the wrong alliances 7th house to show your purpose. I have Sun in 7th too - different signs but opposing my ascendant - and as the saying goes, the nail that stands out gets hammered down - especially from the 7th house. Start hanging with gems/virgos/mercury/3rd/11th chart strong people and see if things change for the better. There is such a thing as too much Jupiter.

JUPITERASC

Hope you approve my birth chart and wondering if I should persue a career in Astrology I have been doing it part time for the last 45 years but work and money concerns have kept me not able to work full time at it so just wondering
Hello welcome gojeanni :)

HOW TO GRADUATE FROM ASTROLOGY 101 https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=57956

ASTROLOGY FOR PAY - HOW TO DO IT discussion thread at https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=92935

Zora

Account Closed
Hope you approve my birth chart

Hello gojeanni -

! a 3a.gif
Welcome from 3°taurus moon in 11th house (house of uranus and astrology) to your 3°taurus moon in 11th and sure - for me your birth chart is approved - doing astrology for passion - for same long time you do.

But just curious - did you always work with such a chart type like this ?

I really find it nearly illegible - grid below with planet placements, transit planet placements, house cusp list and aspect list - cut off.

wondering if I should persue a career in Astrology I have been doing it part time for the last 45 years but work and money concerns have kept me not able to work full time at it so just wondering

House of astrology for me is 11th house (the traditional uranus house) - yours in aries with taurus in. Your mars ruling 11th house is in aquarius in 9th house - house of education, coaching, training classes, learning, expanding own knowledge, house of teaching and teachers - one can find in own life and teacher one can be for others.

Your mars and your 11th house is now transit activated by transit saturn called "the Lord of (right) Time" to come for a considerable change in your life.

And I would say - YES- you have a transit supported chance to pursue a career in astrology and to do it for work.

Your natal saturn in your 2nd house - financial income is still trine supported by transit jupiter in aries in your 11th house now -for an improvement and a change - jupiter co-ruling your work house 6th with intercepted sag in - part time work or a second leg in work.

To me- this looks like a good chance now - just take it and go for it. :smile:

Attachments

• !A Chart Gojeanni.png
    !A Chart Gojeanni.png
    331.4 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:

Zora

Account Closed

wondering what my life purpose is

Others call it "vocation".

Your way of evolving yourself, your lifepath and lifepath direction, your vocation and career - for me is 10th house - sign, element and ruler and apects.

And the vocation and purpose of your life itself is - where your ruler of 10th house is placed in sign, element and house.

And 12th house with planet placements - among other meanings -for me mainly is - to get known to people in the world and in public outside - and to give a personal contribution to society and to play a visible role within there.

As a lot of politicans, famous movie stars, world wide known models, sportsmen, singers and artists have their planets in 12th and 11th house - in 4th impersonal quarter of the chart. One feels an inner order to fullfill and to give a personal contribution to society.