Witney Houston died at 48

dr. farr

Whitneys time of death chart. Very telling...Sun conjunct Mercury and Mercury conjunct Neptune in the 8th, Saturn rx in the 4th, and Pluto in the 6th. I think this chart suggests she probably died of an overdose.

Time of Death Chart
Notice in this chart that Lilith is the most elevated element in the chart. Notice that Jupiter, lord of the 8th house, is in applying conjunction with Lilith.
Notice Mars-in a pitted degree-in the "maraka" 2nd house (one of the 2 primary "potential death inflicting" houses of Vedic astrology; and notice the detrimented Sun in the other "maraka house", ie, the 7th)
Notice also that both Mars and the Moon are in void degrees of their respective signs,

Last edited:

CapAquaPis

Incredibly a tragic event: you will be missed Whitney Houston. I'm familiar with a number of her songs performed by a truly gifted voice...and her life came to an abrupt end due to drug abuse and emotional breakdowns (her failed marriage with Bobby Brown introduced the bad element in her life).

WH came from a family line of talented vocal performers like mother Cissy Houston and her aunt Dionne Warwick...and godmothers Etta James and Aretha Franklin. I never knew why those "death pool" betters placed WH, Aretha and recently, Madonna and Christina Aguilera into their game of chance, a sickening obsession with celebrity deaths (on this day 5 years ago was the death of Anna Nicole Smith at age 38 from a drug overdose in a hotel in Hollywood Fla.), personal illnesses and what have you. :annoyed:

They may used astrology to pinpoint their births, solar returns and star charts. WH like Madonna and Michael Jackson are August babies with Leo or Virgo qualities (depending on their singular birthdate) and the year period 1958-61 had something to do with predestined music megastardom.

Vista

Time of Death Chart
Notice in this chart that Lilith is the most elevated element in the chart. Notice that Jupiter, lord of the 8th house, is in applying conjunction with Lilith.
Notice Mars-in a pitted degree-in the "maraka" 2nd house (one of the 2 primary "potential death inflicting" houses of Vedic astrology; and notice the detrimented Sun in the other "maraka house", ie, the 7th)
Notice also that both Mars and the Moon are in void degrees of their respective signs,

Wow, no I did not notice all that but I didn't spend a lot of time on the chart. You always put an amazing perspective on charts and point out things I would have never thought of! Based on "potential death inflicting," are you of the opinion she overdosed?

akp124

Seriously?? I did not see that announcement yet. Wow, Neptune in the 8th at it's worst....

Yes, it is all over TMZ. The first 4 posts when you get on the site are about her taking xanax before a big event. They found her face down in the bathtub and it appears she was drinking the night before. Xanax + Alcohol= No No.

jasmin718

Transiting Saturn was at 29 degrees (!!) conjunct natal Lilith in her 8th house of death. More evidence to support the theory that the 8th house can also represent death in a literal sense.. :-/ Also, her chart ruler, natal Neptune (drugs,addiction,self-undoing,water) in the 8th, and she died on xanax in a bath tub - it doesn't get more literal than that.

serafin5

Yes, it is all over TMZ. The first 4 posts when you get on the site are about her taking xanax before a big event. They found her face down in the bathtub and it appears she was drinking the night before. Xanax + Alcohol= No No.

My God I am so sadden; I basically grew up with her only being a year apart and hearing her voice on the radio! I am so sorry :crying:.

cancergirl77

I looked at her natal chart, her progressions from when she met bobby brown. her synastry with Bobby Brown, her transits and quite frankly could not see these addiction issues. Pisces Rising is not a shock, it squares her sun...but I wanted more than that. Her compatability with bobby while had alot of oppositions but it wasnt awful. I posted it on my site. I would love to hear opinions
http://starsmoonandsun.com/2012/02/12/the-astrology-of-whitney-houston-bobby-brown/

cancergirl77

Transiting Saturn was at 29 degrees (!!) conjunct natal Lilith in her 8th house of death. More evidence to support the theory that the 8th house can also represent death in a literal sense.. :-/ Also, her chart ruler, natal Neptune (drugs,addiction,self-undoing,water) in the 8th, and she died on xanax in a bath tub - it doesn't get more literal than that.
OMG That is a great interpertation! At first I was blaming Bobby Brown but when you look at her chart...though nothing stood out I just new these tendencies would exist with or with out him

filly

I haven't look at her Natal, but from the Death Chart I intuit that death was provoked by the high precision of a sharp object (Maraka planet mars in Virgo)-aspecting (inconjunct) both ruler and co-ruler of Mars(Sun/Mercury). This are 6 houses away from Mars (house of health-enemies)). From Ascendant stands at 8H (of death/losses)-Can mean the Public (10H-Mars) and/or Path of life was the enemy (the reason why). Looking at scorpio ruled by Mars, points to the 5th house of Creativity and/or romantic involvements- hints obsession with both.

Then we see this repeted with Sun in 5th house from the Via Combusted Moon (emotions, state of mind).- Mixing both 5th and 7H significations: Original creativity, unusual/disruptive love life, appreciation from the public, business, one to one relationships, open enemies. Not feeling nurtured and appreciated.

IC axes, may mean how one ends their life, the ruler Venus conjunct Uranus-means sudden and unexpected again in a Mars sign.

Saturn in the 4th inconjunct Sun/Merc- Makes me believe that she was conscient of what was going to happen. And Saturn here hints that she has the Authority to end her relationship with herself and to think before she does (Saturn exalted, retro, last degree).

Just my view of course. What a lost! She's one of my favourite singers of all time...should have said that to her...;(

filly

Oh plus I forgot to mention on the Nodes.

SN in intercepted Gemini in the 11H-It's where the creativity of the individual is cheared. So it means this great skill have come to pass.

NN is in the 5H conjunct Antares:

Note the activity of the Planets that pertence to the nature of this Star!

The Scorpio's heart (Mars' rival): according to Ptolemy, Antares is of the nature of Mars and Jupiter, according to Fludd, of the nature of Saturn and Mars, and according to Julevno, of the nature of Mercury and Mars.

According to Fludd, Antares gives violence, ambition for power, and greed. According to Robson, it brings about self-destruction through one's own obstinacy.
According to Julevno, it causes success through efforts, followed by ruin and death.
This star is almost as evil as Algol, and it is dangerous when it is in conjunction with the Sun, the Moon, the ruler of the Ascendant, the ruler of the 8th House, or when it is dominant on the Ascendant.(In this case NN)
It is all the more so if it is not well-aspected. If Antares is in very good celestial state, without dissonance, it may nonetheless bring about honour through courage- Maybe that she inflicted suicide in order to regain her honour and keep the old traditional (taurus) image of her?
NN Saggi, Jupiter conjunct Lilith in 10H Taurus...

Inline

Vista;364290 said:
Whitneys time of death chart. Very telling...Sun conjunct Mercury and Mercury conjunct Neptune in the 8th, Saturn rx in the 4th, and Pluto in the 6th. I think this chart suggests she probably died of an overdose.

I think too from looking at the Whitneys time of death chart, that it was a head injury, perhaps from a fall into the bathtub caused by a stroke, which led to her unconsciousness and her finally drowning which caused her death.

Inline

Checking Whitney and Bobby's composite chart is revealing too - a perfect Kite formation?!

She described their relationship as 'they did everything together' and that 'he was her drug'....

With Pluto conjunct Uranus on the cusp of the 7th & 8th houses - opposite Saturn conjunct Chiron in Pisces at the base!

And Mecury conjunct Neptune conjunct Scorpio MC - trigon Cancer Jupiter in the 6th!

And Mars trine Moon - with Venus square Lilith...ouch!:unsure:

Attachments

• Whitney Bobby composite.png
    Whitney Bobby composite.png
    45.1 KB · Views: 27

Caro

I was so shocked to hear this news.

how sad for her close family and friends.

What a great talent - and a timeless voice. I feel she puts some of the current diva's into the shadow. I grew up listening to her songs as a background music to my life.

may she rest in peace

Antikythera Mechanism

Hello Everyone,
I am sadden by the loss of an incredible talent the world has ever known! My heart goes out to the Families-Friends and Fans.

So I was doing some astrology work as the New broke Saturday afternoon.
Her birth data is from on of my astrology programs and to verify it I went to WiKi and other places.

Whitney Houston
Aug 9 1963
8:55 pm +4:00
Newark, New Jersey

So I ran a Transit based on her location of that Tragic time of her passing. in Beverly Hills 3:55pm

I found out according to this Trans chart some interesting facets.
Clearly you see Saturn in the 8th House
Saturn Rules Depression
Saturn close to the cusp of Scorpio

Saturn Sesquisquare Chiron in the 1st House
Orb 0°44' Applying
Her potential appears frustrated and unrealized at the moment either through a possible lack of direction or simply because the time is not right to move forward. It will eventually find an outlet through which to express New talents. However, if pushed too hard now it will simply be upsetting. It is also possible that a physical illness, either one's self or someone Else's, is prompting to take life more slowly.

In the Trans chart that I saw is where Trans Neptune: 00 Pisces in the 12 house... Neptune-Pisces- 12 House rules:
"Drugs in General...habit forming, drug addiction,dangerous from drugs, drugs which produce unconsciousness or sleep"

Neptune and Pisces also rules Alcohol

"the singer did not die from drowning, but rather from what appears to be a combination of Xanax and other prescription drugs mixed with alcohol ... this according to family sources."

So What is Xanax anyways?

Xanax (alprazolam) belongs to a group of drugs called benzodiazepines. It works by slowing down the movement of chemicals in the brain that may become unbalanced. This results in a reduction in nervous tension (anxiety).

Xanax is used to treat anxiety disorders, panic disorders, and anxiety caused by depression.

Neptune and Pisces ~ rules Chemicals also Uranus in the 6th house in her natal chart which Neptune is applying a opposition

Orb 4°08' Applying
"This can be a difficult time during which Whitney feels her individual rights are being eroded. She feels a lack of freedom and an uncertainty as to how to regain her sense of individuality. Changes may occur which confuse, rather than excite her. Life can seem uncertain and out of control."

Chiron Opposition Uranus

Orb 0°06' Applying
"Other people seem to be acting out of character upsetting Whitney's equilibrium and in some cases causing hurtful feelings to erupt. Perhaps they are not aware of the pain that they are causing you. It is also possible that circumstances, rather than people, are prompting her emotional response. Either way it is time for her to heal the past and try new ways of handling difficult situations. This could mean accepting and working in changed circumstances, or it could be that she'll move into an entirely new way of life."

Attachments

• Whitney Houston Transits.jpg
    Whitney Houston Transits.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 29