Wish it were not true

kabbado

Bless you all. What a great forum. To be selfish for a moment I am
wondering if anyone has any insight on my situation. Like so many others
we are putting our home on the market (next week) due to debts. We have two young daughters and a 10 month old and my wife is also seeking
divorce. We obviously over extended our finances but I feel I am being
singled out. I was born April 15th, 1966 at 8:34pm in NYC. Is there any
relief in sight? Everything I have read indicates a great year but
everything I have felt is disaster...

lillyjgc

Senior Member, Educational board Editor
Hi Kabbado,
Welcome to the Forum. I'm so sorry to hear about what you are going through. In order for us to help you understand this from an astrological viewpoint, we need you to post up your chart for us. Below is a link to a site where you can do that, and I've included specific instructions to help you:

http://www.astro.com/ (The chart drawing is a free service)
Drawing up your Chart
You will be directed to a page that is headed “Please select your horoscope here”.
Go down the right side of the page until you see *Horoscope Chart Drawings.* Choose *Extended Chart Selection*
You will then be taken to a new page where you click on *add a new Person* and you enter the birth data as requested.
The time of your birth is the most important data of all. Use any means you can to verify the accuracy of your birth time. This is very important. Approximations will alter the house cusps and may change the house rulerships. Later on your Progressed chart will also be inaccurate.
Under *Methods* Choose *Natal Chart Wheel*
Where it says * Chart Drawing style* : choose *Web Default style*. (Keep it simple to begin with).
Then *CLICK HERE TO SHOW THE CHART*.
Your chart will then open and an option on the left hand top corner to save it to your computer.
So now you have your chart.

To transport the image from your hard drive to here, you need to upload it to a carrier such as photobucket or tinypic then the icon that appears above to the right of the colour choice icon, you click that and transfer the image to here by inserting a link.

Good Luck. If you have trouble, post again, and I'll see if I can help you.
Cheers
Lilly

lillyjgc

I'mNotThere9,
Thankyou for kindly posting up the chart.
Kabbado,
I see your natal chart has jupiter ruling your second house and is located in your eighth. The sun and Mars both sextile your natal Jupiter. I see also that in your chart, Jupiter rules your h4-the house that refers to our home.So anything awful that happens to Jupiter by transit is going to have a direct impact on both your money and your home. Now, Jupiter is in Gemini-the sign in which it is detrimented, weakened so part of your struggle in this life is associated with money.
In your h4, you have venus, Saturn and Mercury.Venus and Saturn in Pisces, and Mercury in aries.The moon is also on the cusp of your h4 showing your feelings of well being are closely tied up with your home.

Back in Dec/Jan the sun opposed your natal jupiter, as did mercury and Venus. The Sat/Uranus opposition thats been going on by transits has been occurring over your h4/h10 axis-This part of your life has been very disrupted by that harsh transit (which we all have going on somewhere in our charts). After July that will be over with.That in itself should take a bit of pressure off.
When the Tr sun gets to your sun mars it will also sextile your natal jupiter-towards the end of Aries that will be, April. Venus will also get to that spot in late March.
Transiting Jupiter will oppose your Pluto/Uranus however when it gets to 16 degrees pisces, so there's a need to take care around that time too.

I'm sorry to hear that your marriage has broken up also-With Mars going through your ninth house, I can imagine you are facing legal issues as well-settlements/arrangements etc in regard to your shared resources. Your marriage partner is shown by the sign of the H7 cusp-In your case Venus rules that cusp and Mars and Venus have been very much not connecting of late. Mars has been going retrograde which has caused it to be out of contact with Venus. It goes direct fairly soon you'll be glad to hear-then you may be able to communicate better with the marriage partner.
With Neptune right on your ascendant it is possible yes, that you have over expanded. Jupiter ruling h2 and h4 also suggests that. Many did. These are the lessons of Saturn and with Uranus opposed many losses have occurred.
The positive transits to look out for are planets arriving at 25 degrees Aries-coming up soon, as they sextile your natal jupiter and planets late in aquarius, where Neptune currently is and jupiter was, not long ago-These planets would be sextile to your natal jupiter.
I hope that helps a bit.
Cheers
Lilly

Hello Kabbado,

I am not the most knowledgeable on this site, but I know the pain of being singled-out when it comes to familial strife, so I wanted to help.

To begin with, it is understandable with so many planets in Pisces, and with Neptune conjunct your ASC in the first house, that you would inevitably feel victimized in some parts of your life. Based on your natal chart, it appears that beginning from day one, you had to deal with people projecting their needs and desires on to you. You often found yourself serving others and their needs, and while it felt good to assert yourself as the giver, you perhaps lost yourself to this role.

There is a strong indication that growing up, your father was also victimized in a similar way that you were, and that this almost now a legacy in your family. Your mother, while warm to you, often engaged in power-struggles with your father, and both were erratic in their affections towards one another. Some of this inevitably has rubbed off on you and has followed you into your adult life. Whatever the case in your childhood (and I could be wrong), you rely heavily on what went on for you as a child. There was certainly a pain and wounding that followed you into your adult life, especially as it relates to others in the outside world.

There has always been issues of power for you, both in your personal and public life, and in all aspects of relationships. It seems what has been easiest and most rewarding for you has been friendships in which you were the helpmate. Relationships were romantic often ended up with you in service to the other in a most uncomfortable way.

You are fine with asserting yourself, even great at it, but it is where you assert yourself, and in what position you assert yourself to, that becomes the issue. One with Scorpio rising and an Aries Sun conjunct Mars is certainly powerful, but your Sun remains below the horizon, in the fifth house, and Mars is in the 6th house. While a Sun in the Fifth house is a lovely placement, it is conjunct Mars in the 6th, meaning you often express the bulk of your willpower in some form of service. This is not a problem what so ever as it stands alone, especially with a nice sextile from Jupiter in the 8th, indicating that this way of expression is fulfilling on a deeper level as well. The problem comes in because none of this supports your Venus which is opposing Uranus and Pluto, nor Saturn which is also opposing your Uranus in Pluto. You more often retreat to this place of power, rather than have the opportunity to express it more openly.

In other words, to more explicitly state what I am implying, you may unwittingly and unconsciously allow yourself to become a victim because of your reserved status.

I don't know your wife's chart, but the Venus opposed Uranus and Pluto says a great deal. You seek, perhaps without knowing it, someone who is controlling, but also tempermental. Someone who embodies what you grew up with. The environment you grew up in forced you to limit your needs and desires, and retreat into a fantasy world. You current relationship allows you to do the same thing, and moreover, you seek this because this what you know and can depend on.

Your dream is to have a lover that knows your deepest desires and wishes and to pursue fulfillment. While many people want this, your life has almost revolved around fulfilling this. What you have done, however, is sacrificed your own desires, and allowed yourself to become what others want, living vicariously through their desires.

Your wife appeared to have that kind of power and promise. You are now learnly, harshly, that she does not.

The lesson for you is about not being the victim, about not becoming what others want. You have your North Node in Taurus in the 7th house. This means that for you, you must find a relationship which soothes and satisfies you, and one where you can soothe and satisfy the other person, equally and fairly and wholly. You must put your needs on the table, firstly, and demand they be treated fairly and equally.

As far as your future, I'm not good with transits and progressions, but I will try.

Currently, transiting Uranus is conjunct your natal Saturn, and Jupiter is conjunct your natal Venus. Clearly there is an eruption going on. Uranus and Jupiter are opening wide the floodgates of Venus to Pluto and Natal Uranus, and Saturn to these same points. All of the issues I mentioned earlier are out on the table for you to see, and to deal with, if you so choose.

As a strong Pisces type, you cannot back down. You feel exceptionally wounded because you don't feel like you have any say (Neptune conjunct Chiron in the 3rd house currently), and this feeling will only get worse. Those planets will soon be moving into your fourth house, only exacerbating this feeling of victimization. You have two choices: wallow in your feelings, or go inward and heal yourself. You Scorpio Rising indicates that you can be strong. Pluto is currently transiting your second house, indicating a change in finances, but also personal satisfication and self-worth. This divorce may free you more than you realize, but the road will be painful and limiting until you really explore what you value. To me this chart is one of someone very spiritual. Maybe this will give you more time for that?

The beauty of this transit is imminent, however. I hate to sound so negative, so let me present you with the positives. Not only is Venus currently conjuct your Sun (indicating new love and new relationships... is there someone else in your life right now?) you are feeling an inner connection (and you have for some time now) that you haven't felt before. You are able to be more objective than you have been in the past, and can learn a great deal at this time. There are many opportunities for friends and new choices, as well as self-development. This is that classic "letting go of the old and bringing in the new," and none of what is going on for you right now has taken you be suprise.

Your solar return for this year is INCREDIBLY powerful. This is a makeover of your public image. You should breathe a sigh of relief here because you have desperately needed this. The opportunity to sell and to be independent. To pursue your goals and dreams and to make something of yourself. This year for you the road will open. Deep inner transformation, thought frustrating, is possible. You will want to cling to old patterns out of comfort, and there will be enemies, hidden ones, which will show up, probably at divorce court. But you will be powerful and strong, and your lawyer will help you in ways infathomable to you at this time. You will feel hopeless about relationships, but please keep in mind these feelings will pass.

This year is about you, standing on your own two feet, getting what it is that you want and deserve.

You will feel guilty and think you are being selfish.... THIS IS THE TEST YOU MUST PASS. To feel guilty and to feel selfish, or to honor what is rightfully yours?

I hope this helps some.

mod.

kabbado

Thank you Lilly for such a detail filled reply. Most was beyond my understanding however I gather our communication will improve after May 10. Could you tell me more about Jupiter in opposition th Pluto / Uranus when it gets to 16 degrees pisces? What effect will this have and when when does this occur? How can I best plan for additional negative effects? Thanks again

kabbado

Mod, I think you don't give yourself enough credit.

You have your North Node in Taurus in the 7th house. This means that for you, you must find a relationship which soothes and satisfies you, and one where you can soothe and satisfy the other person, equally and fairly and whole

That is what is important to me and I have never felt it in this relationship. So, you do feLl that we may be sure to divorce...there are many positive reasons to seperate but our three children are so sweet it will be difficult for all. I still hope to revive the happiness and passion. But at our first therapy yesterday she said she feels no hope that I will Never be able to relieve the family financial burdens. she is probably right as my salary is meger. She wants someone to take care of her. I only wish I could because she deserves it. She has worked hard her whole life and actually needs a break. Unfortunately my career will not make that possible. I wish she could be happier with less materialism but we have problems jst meeting basic bills with our mortgage[/QUOTE]

Well thank-you Kabbado.

Could you let me know if any of other analysis was on target? It would be very helpful.

I would need your partner's chart to be able to answer the question about the possible divorce.

mod.

kabbado

Mod,

Thank you for your replies as I find them easy to understand as well as great learning for a greenhorn. Here is my wife's chart. She was born June 27th, 1967 at 6:28am Staten Island, NY. I hope these links work.

http://tinypic.com/r/2z9bsc6/6
http://i47.tinypic.com/2z9bsc6.gif

I'm not only wondering if we will divorce but how I can sooth her worries.

Privately, I have faith in a spiritual video project that was made almost 20 years ago that I believe will one day possibly create fame and fortune. This secret, private project I believe has a destiny.Though it was initially created just to help many, many people. I am now wondering if it will come to fruition in time to generate income to save my marriage.

Two very difficult questions. Thanks in advance.

lillyjgc

Hi Kabbado,
Thanks for the Visitor Message-I'll get back here later and see if I can give you a few dates and info in layman's terms.
Lilly